"HOLY SHIT! INTERNET IS FULL OF SENSITIVE MOTHERFUCKERS!,but internet is also very sensible and full of bitches"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Huh the tweet got deleted from that Lady.

image.png

I have a backup in the form of Discord embed at least.

I've been thinking about this more. Nina is probably the type of person who is going crazy without a space to just vent and rant and talk about random things, I think that's why she popped her head back up so quickly even though she said she was gonna step away for a while.

Uhm, it's interesting the tweets from a few pages back about her visiting that person in Austria. She's supposed to visit Kiara too while there, but that person made it all about them...

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
WHAT CLIPS!? phase weekly is just remilia's toilet clips and whatever some other schmuck decides to post there, not throwing shade just stating a fact. Is it really that bad in their discord that she doesn't have that much to pick on?
I think they can get a clip themselves from youtube and they've done it before, but yeah it's mostly dependent on submissions to the discord thread. I also don't know who actually chooses the clips as Dizzy has said multiple times she didn't watch a clip before it was played. With so many talents now, 3 or 4 clips isn't really going to cut it for showcasing much.
This anniversary collab is something
I wish they would do stuff like this every week instead of Phase weekly. Just get 5 or 6 talents to do garlic🧄 phone for an hour every Saturday would be fantastic.
:mikothumbsl:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Yeah I think she deleted it because I questioned why she was using Sarahkeys name and profile pic and posted screenshots after she changed it
Update I didn't even tweet anything else and she blocked me for the deleted tweet
Screenshot_20230715-135349.png
Either Nina is Fucking retarded or this ain't Nina and it's some identity thief who's previous target was SarahKey

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Isa is live with weird lookin' indie game. I expect full gremlin mode again.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Katta is supposed to be doing some karaoke.
I haven't actually heard her sing before but I get the impression that she has some soul.
Edit: Oh yeah, that's some sovl all right.

I didn't even know it was possible, but every sub to Cheri is somehow a member. Jesus Christ.
View attachment 35972

Not sure who this is, but the "see you again." seems to be hinting towards something.
View attachment 35975

Cheri has usually around 150 CCV but all of her members are pretty hardcore and every time she streams she gets a shitload of gift subs.

As for Graduations:

1689455033755.png
1689455080208.png
1689455141926.png

No clue who she is but she's followed by:
Roca, Rana, Roza, Wemi, Shiina, Ember, Erina, Purin, Rie, Menace, Lua, Lisa, Emm, Kattarina

So basically, PRISM, Phase, VReverie, ExCyberlive, Kawaii, Idol, Tsunderia

Maybe it has something to do with

1689455381608.png

Not everyone has jew gold dude. Just how much is this nigga gonna dump into this for his rugpull or is he trying to bruteforce his way into the top and then coast on. What is his plan!!? :urtearingmeapart:
His plan is to create an empire in the ENVtuber market and it seems to be working. The way things are going for EIEN they are probably overtaking Phase and eventually they will be as big or bigger than Vshojo.

Yeah, a much smaller company managed to do what Hololive fails at? Idk, but I believe that the lack of cheaper shipping is entirely up to JP middle-management not wanting to change a current state of affairs again. Our mech sells well, even with the garbage shipping prices, so why invest money to create a better experience for the consumer?
I would agree that this is the mentality. I think they don't know how much more money they would get if the shipping was reasonable. The majority of people I know that don't have merch mention that the main reason is that the shipping is way too high.

You thought Hololive Summer started on July 1st but it actually started today.

View attachment 35993
Short hair supremacy

Do you want to watch a Remi short where she talks about how she thinks Phase Connect is her real family and tells sad stories about living with her mother and father? Of course you do.

This can't be healthy. Imagine if she fucks up. That would be a 2nd family fucking her over.

I'm curious about Nana Asteria, does anyone have specific streams to recommend?
It seems like she has been for a few years but about a year ago she moved to stream on Youtube. Before that, she just did Karaoke on Twitch. She had written some songs and posted them on youtube but her channel was tiny (less than 1k). I am not sure how I first saw her (possibly someone raided her). I clipped a few of her stuff to see if she could grow a bit. Eventually, she managed to get memberships and monetization but she had to delete some of her old youtube karaoke archives because they were copyright claimed and it would affect her chances to get memberships going.

I stopped watching her mainly because of the time slot. She's Aussie and she would stream at 2-3 am my time which is horrible for me. She is a bit of a dork and does a bunch of anime girl noises but if you are willing to get past that, she is a very good singer. I think Nousagi has also mentioned her in some of his videos.

No Name

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Screenshot stolen from /vt/, this made me laugh. For reference (since I know a lot of Nijis blend together), this is the femboy who did that foot stream with Finana a while ago.

View attachment 36032

The best part is the first response.
View attachment 36033

EDIT: There's a tweet (archive) with more screenshots.
If you dislike a certain term, how stupid do you have to be to put it out there for people who might have never heard it before? Asterbators is pretty funny though. :selenpointandlaugh:
Reminds me of the whole "bottom left" thing with Kiara. Like yeah, I felt bad for her and same for him, but both of those originated with them.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I love my chuuni bratty little daughter wife so much! I couldn't be there in chat, but I was their in spirit! Even if the bans have gone so far as to prevent talents from simply uttering the phrase "super duper" my love for Wemi is undying! Oh yea and Pippa's cool too I guess...

Archive

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yuko: "Put me in the Jar"

:WHORE!!!:

Katta: "Put me in the Jar"

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

TRUST ME, THIS ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE IF YOU WATCH HUNDREDS OF HOURS OF THEIR CONTENT LIKE ME LOL

Is this because Yuko is a whore that had a dozen men give her a facial at the end of a gangbang while Katta is a clingy femcel? I don't watch either of these girls.

Honestly, while I wouldn't say that is necessarily true. It is true in spirit

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Screenshot stolen from /vt/, this made me laugh. For reference (since I know a lot of Nijis blend together), this is the femboy who did that foot stream with Finana a while ago.

View attachment 36032

EDIT: There's a tweet (archive) with more screenshots.
I don't really watch Aster but this shit is depressing to read. Not because coomers gonna coom but this motherfucker wanted to open a Fansly or Onlyfans or some shit to do lewd ASMR streams and shit. I remember someone posting about this about 6 months ago.

I know that some people get uncomfortable with this shit but common dude. You have pushed this shit, don't act surprised or angry when you get it back.

Uhm, it's interesting the tweets from a few pages back about her visiting that person in Austria. She's supposed to visit Kiara too while there, but that person made it all about them...
I got some shit on the Twatter from a few of her community peeps when I quoted this thread and asked if it was just someone schizo posting because their oshi had just graduated or if there was some legitimacy to it since it comes off as a "FUCK YOU, YOU DID THIS" type of post.

Apparently Nina at some point had mentioned getting shit from fans of the other members when she collabed with them and she felt like she had to walk on eggshells. Nina also mentioned that she was not happy with her old crowd (referring to her Past Life) and I pretty much remember reading/hearing the eggshell thing. I don't care who she hangs out with nor do I care who she collabs with (similar to how I didn't give a shit when Magni collabed with that one girl that posted a bunch of cringe shit) but that girl does seem to be the type of people she had mentioned not liking from her past life.

I hope she doesn't self-sabotage herself and go back to the same shit she said she wanted to get away from.

Also forgot to post this. I had talked a bit about Limited Monetization on Youtube. A certain Scottish ASMRtist with a way more successful channel posted something.
1689456871190.png

While the views are comparable the Yellow one was posted 1 week earlier and still has less views. A good chunk of views that video wouldve gotten got fucked over but its harder to tell in this example.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

TRUST ME, THIS ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE IF YOU WATCH HUNDREDS OF HOURS OF THEIR CONTENT LIKE ME LOL
Is this because Yuko is a whore that had a dozen men give her a facial at the end of a gangbang while Katta is a clingy femcel? I don't watch either of these girls.
I would like to remind everyone that, while loving hags is a virtue on its own, #NotAllHags are deserving of love

When in doubt, believe in the late Shinzo Abe that believes in your ability to marry and procreate
This post is all a rouse to keep Dizzy to yourself.
Due to recent goings-on, I feel it's appropriate to post the following:

View attachment 36010
Also, check out the AI art thread for more stuff like this. it gets lonely in there..
Botan's feet is backwards.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I feel like I see this question almost every time someone posts about her.
I've tried beating it out of her but sadly I married a masochist

We call Yuko whore because she acts the part and we laugh at Katta because she's spiraling into anxiety over hitting the wall in her 20s and not having a child so there's an element of realness to it when she tweets about sex stuff

Negzana

Lui beat the bonus boss, now she's doing the real hardest challenge in the game:

pachisi

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Yuko's being unironic. Katta's got you at gunpoint.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Plus, Katta may live in Israel, but she is Russian at heart.

Unlike Yuko she would never go near a BBC :smugpipi:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Even with barely any voice, Airi has been roasting Rie this entire collab
:whatastory:
What the fuck is this bitches problem?!!?!? Her fat tits must be hogging all the blood flow to her brain if she think's I'll let her off scot-free!

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I don't really watch Aster but this shit is depressing to read. Not because coomers gonna coom but this motherfucker wanted to open a Fansly or Onlyfans or some shit to do lewd ASMR streams and shit. I remember someone posting about this about 6 months ago.

I know that some people get uncomfortable with this shit but common dude. You have pushed this shit, don't act surprised or angry when you get it back.

I got some shit on the Twatter from a few of her community peeps when I quoted this thread and asked if it was just someone schizo posting because their oshi had just graduated or if there was some legitimacy to it since it comes off as a "FUCK YOU, YOU DID THIS" type of post.

Apparently Nina at some point had mentioned getting shit from fans of the other members when she collabed with them and she felt like she had to walk on eggshells. Nina also mentioned that she was not happy with her old crowd (referring to her Past Life) and I pretty much remember reading/hearing the eggshell thing. I don't care who she hangs out with nor do I care who she collabs with (similar to how I didn't give a shit when Magni collabed with that one girl that posted a bunch of cringe shit) but that girl does seem to be the type of people she had mentioned not liking from her past life.

I hope she doesn't self-sabotage herself and go back to the same shit she said she wanted to get away from.

Also forgot to post this. I had talked a bit about Limited Monetization on Youtube. A certain Scottish ASMRtist with a way more successful channel posted something.
View attachment 36054

While the views are comparable the Yellow one was posted 1 week earlier and still has less views. A good chunk of views that video wouldve gotten got fucked over but its harder to tell in this example.

Yeah, thats why I don't roast Nina too hard for the commie/lefty shit. At a bare minimum, she realized that they were a misery cult and decided to get out of dodge before she got eaten alive and that at least proves she isn't retarded.

Short

God Damn the Sun

No way to tell if this is the real deal yet. But uhm... Nina back from the dead question mark...?

:takocope:

Huh the tweet got deleted from that Lady.

image.png

I have a backup in the form of Discord embed at least.

I've been thinking about this more. Nina is probably the type of person who is going crazy without a space to just vent and rant and talk about random things, I think that's why she popped her head back up so quickly even though she said she was gonna step away for a while.

Update I didn't even tweet anything else and she blocked me for the deleted tweet
View attachment 36039
Either Nina is Fucking retarded or this ain't Nina and it's some identity thief who's previous target was SarahKey
2023-07-15 11.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom