"What should I do tonight? Stream or have sex?"Tokoyami Towa (talking about Needy Girl Overdose)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin lore update: apparently hasn't lived in modern houses except for vacations

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

@Godzilla1984 your #1 fan is talking about you on stream.

Nana and Emma joining PRISM Project got me thinking about Daniel again, since they were two of his favorites, so I figured he must be over the moon right now. I see that he's discovered one of my favorites Skye Shinryu, this is probably my favorite of his remixes so far:

And it seems that she has discovered him as well, she left a very sweet comment for him under the video. After reading it I realized that the video only had 11 views, her comment was the only one, and there was only one like, presumably from her as well. Unless she just so happens to be interested in the two micro-niches of vtubers and black metal remixes like I am, that is some pretty deep level ego searching. Skye, if you are ego searching, I hope you get well soon, you have quickly become one of my favorites and I would hate to see you go.
He is kind of my personal cow, though I do unironically enjoy his music. He gets a bit clingy when vtubers don't respond to him:

I'll give you 0 guesses what other vtuber actually acknowledged him because you already know who it was:

My previous write up on him:
https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/unicorn-ranch.7/page-3#post-5524
Scroll to the bottom of the page if it doesn't work

I'm curious about Nana Asteria, does anyone have specific streams to recommend?

ART:

ninomae_ina_nis_by_hong_bsws.jpgqueen_of_monsters_by_harayamanawari.jpglize_celesta_transformer_by_theamazingspino.jpg
EDIT:
This is some wild art, is there a story behind it?
Unfortunately I don't watch these specific vtubers so I don't know if this a reference to something that occured on stream but the artist, theamazingspino, draws dinosaurs and transformers professionally and is a fan of this trio so he often draws artwork that combine his different interests.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Animation:

ID girls being their normal insane selves:

Rin lore update: apparently hasn't lived in modern houses except for vacations
Is "modern houses" British for houses with AC?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Animation:

ID girls being their normal insane selves:

Is "modern houses" British for houses with AC?

Are brits still chilling on castles and stuff that is the question I need answers

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Screenshot stolen from /vt/, this made me laugh. For reference (since I know a lot of Nijis blend together), this is the femboy who did that foot stream with Finana a while ago.

1689452101966.png

The best part is the first response.
1689452291428.png

EDIT: There's a tweet (archive) with more screenshots.
1689452518207.png1689452536537.png

Are brits still chilling on castles and stuff that is the question I need answers
Nah, mostly terraced houses from the '70s and fire-hazard tower blocks.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
According to Dizzy, the Phase Connect 'work' discord server apparently has a section called the Punishment Hall. Somehow this is not surprising.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
According to Dizzy, the Phase Connect 'work' discord server apparently has a section called the Punishment Hall. Somehow this is not surprising.
Or, as Pippa probably calls it, her Hall of Fame.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Phase Alias anniversary cover premiering soon

Good stuff man. Go Sad Girls Go! I like how the song shifts about halfway through.

(At first I was like "Who TF is that?" then I realized I was looking at Panko. Hair down and no hat makes her character look very different.)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Talents that break the rules are forced to make Phase Connect coffee-related content.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Holocure 0.6 coming out on Aug 17th, gonna be the flavor of the month game for a lil while. ID girls being added, also Holo House.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Screenshot stolen from /vt/, this made me laugh. For reference (since I know a lot of Nijis blend together), this is the femboy who did that foot stream with Finana a while ago.

View attachment 36032

The best part is the first response.
View attachment 36033

EDIT: There's a tweet (archive) with more screenshots.

Nah, mostly terraced houses from the '70s and fire-hazard tower blocks.
If you dislike a certain term, how stupid do you have to be to put it out there for people who might have never heard it before? Asterbators is pretty funny though. :selenpointandlaugh:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia has two streams up today, with very different types of content.

The first stream is at her regular time, and has her being "your discord kitten". So, a horror-themed ASMR stream:

The second stream has her doing a collab with Nova Aokami on Nova's channel two hours after her normal stream time, where Lia will learn how to play Yu-gi-oh:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Teenage pregnancy would explain Froot :^)

Whorism is genetic.

Just curious, was chat being chat and constantly spam the boys' name? Or she just decide to address it out of the blue?

Anyway, I'm a firm believer of "talents should be able to collab with whoever they want". It doesn't help that most of the time when people push for cross-gender collabs, their main reasoning is always "to own the unicorns", that's it, not something more genuine like "I think they'll have good chemistry" or "I think it'll make for good content". There were exceptions of course. I've come across Saplings (at least I think they are, they talk about her streams all the time) who genuinely think a FaunaxVesper collab be kino, due to similar interest apparently.

I wouldn't identify as a sapling but I do think a Fauna/Vesper collab could be real good, though I think it'd require Fauna to loosen her hinges a bit more than usual. If I'm wanting some kind of heterocollaborative stream it's because I want to see how their personalities interact and what kind of content we'd get from it, if it pisses off unicorns at the same time that's just a bonus.

KAREN NO

How do you not know how to pronounce Chocobo? Seriously.

English fuckery in general. You can get multiple pronunciations out of the word depending on where you stress it, without indication if it's supposed to be a 'chah' sound like chocolate or a 'choh' like choice. Part of the reason I even started to learn Japanese in the first place was because I decided if I wanted to know how shit like this was pronounced I should just look how it's written in Japanese, since their language is phonetic characters it leaves little room for deviation most of the time unless it involves an R/L and one other sound I can't recall right now.

After saying "chocobo" in a multitude of different ways, Calli landed on "chocolate bros". Without missing a beat, she reads "Based BBC enjoyer" from chat, likely ignorant to its meaning. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Nah, Karen definitely knows what BBC is.

British Broadcasting Corporation, obviously. She's a fan of english television after all. Oh, and blowing ni

No way to tell if this is the real deal yet. But uhm... Nina back from the dead question mark...?

:takocope:

Man it'd be cool if Nina came back but I don't get what this has to do with this random white woman. 🤔

I'm reminded of a Noel clip (don't have it on me) where she's asked about male collabs and she says something to the extent of "I'm an idol, and idols don't collab with men." Clear, concise, and understandable, given vtubing's roots in idol culture it would make sense Noel aspires to be an idol, and for better or for worse, giving anyone with a Y chromosome the cold shoulder seems to be part of that deal.

"I'm an idol," she says, ending stream and heading into another room, where she'll proceed to grind and slobber on a dildo next to an expensive microphone and camera for an hour and a half, in lingerie. "I'm an idol," she thinks to herself, wanting to believe the lie.

I feel bad for orange woman, no matter what she says or does she gets fucking hated and creates drama.
That's why I would never be a vtuber or a content creator, I wasn't born into this world to be judged by a bunch of retards and schizophrenics online telling me how to act and live my life and analyzing everything I say like some government conspiracy.

I was going to sarcastically psychoanalyze you for this but I don't have the energy for it. You got off lucky today.

Ina's weak Canadian constitution continues to be destroyed by Japanese summer.

Them northercucks just don't have tolerance for any temperature above 60. So sad.

[Aster reaping the outcome of not adequately policing his userbase and promoting towards this kind of behaviour]

You get what you fucking deserve.

Zapan1984

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Huh the tweet got deleted from that Lady.
Yeah I think she deleted it because I questioned why she was using Sarahkeys name and profile pic and posted screenshots of it after she changed it
She posted this tweet as a replacement

Screenshot_20230715-134826.pngScreenshot_20230715-045259~2.png
Screenshot_20230715-121202.png

🐺 Time
Today we have duality of emotions
Fishman love

And blizzard hate

ogey_rrat

ogey
Nah, Karen definitely knows what BBC is.

British Broadcasting Corporation, obviously. She's a fan of english television after all. Oh, and blowing ni

FqRX6CAagAAX8Cl

I'm sure someone could whip up an English teacher edit of this with Mori/Karen in it if they wanted to.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I have successfully gaslighted myself into waking up to tell you that Rin is currently being a girl in stream

The shark onesie is insanely cute, I'm die!

Negzana

Holocure 0.6 coming out on Aug 17th, gonna be the flavor of the month game for a lil while. ID girls being added, also Holo House.

Kaela's being added? Might actually play it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom