"I knew Bae was the right teammate for me. I knew it the moment she jumped into the water"Mori Calliope

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ririsaya was the one who wrote the song they performed in the HoloEarth concert

Kiara: "I used to listen to this song all the time on my MP3 player back in middle school. *Describes it* Yeah, let's go Limewire!"

Meanwhile, Zaion mentions romhacks and gets fired. The duality of corpo chuubas.

And deez nuts, and Pomu having a private tracker account doxed that was found to have recently downloaded Niji and MGS music, granted, nobody liked the fags who said they were gonna complain about that and it was hard to link to pomu unless you were schizo

But this just returned to me even though the Zaion thing was fucking months ago

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
she says something to the extent of "I'm an idol, and idols don't collab with men." Clear, concise, and understandable,
Of course if she'd said that, the next bit of drama would be "Kiara claims Suisei and Sora aren't idols!!". There isn't any winning on some topics.....

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Kiara live with GTA4. It's been pretty damn wild so far lol. She just did a bit in the strip club and spent a good amount of time staring at the assets. Curious if YT bonks the VoD later.

Also: "The other day, I realized from a certain angle, my butt looks like boobs. Butts are very versatile."

image.png

:SelenHAHAhere:

I found these animations last night before bed.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Lapu chan wants to grow a Cactus to fight depression
20230714_155746.png
CACTUS LOVE

Stunned But Dumb

Erika is interviewing a dev of Idol Showdown on her weekly show

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Full Phase Alias collab in half an hour:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Another thought on the whole male collab thing - something to keep in mind is that a significant chunk of most talents' income comes from a fairly small group of whales. No one's gonna come out and say this in the open, but it's quite possible that not risking that income is a big part of their motivation not to collab....

Anime Fan

Full Phase Alias collab in half an hour:

Sounds like Airi's voice is a little better for the collab at least. Sounds like she's upset that it hasn't completely recovered yet though.

archive

Edit: The collabs off to a good start. Guess Airi forgot to hit the live button.
fb2ubgf9bva9fv3.PNG

gmn032ngb02b3n4.PNG

And man Airi does sound pretty rough.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Another thought on the whole male collab thing - something to keep in mind is that a significant chunk of most talents' income comes from a fairly small group of whales. No one's gonna come out and say this in the open, but it's quite possible that not risking that income is a big part of their motivation not to collab....
I think this notion is overblown, tbh. Kronii probably had the biggest fuck up with her community over the collabs and she still makes bank.

Erika is interviewing a dev of Idol Showdown on her weekly show

Is she gonna ask them what it feels like to fall off so fast that you get whiplash?

Horo7618

No one in particular
I think this notion is overblown, tbh.
To be clear - I wasn't saying they would lose income (I suspect you're right that it wouldn't have a significant long term effect), but rather that they were worried about the potential impact.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
To be clear - I wasn't saying they would lose income (I suspect you're right that it wouldn't have a significant long term effect), but rather that they were worried about the potential impact.
Fair enough.

Damn, this is so fucking wholesome. Between this and Blue Journey, she's winning hard.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
is this going to cause some AI warmachine to eventually rebel and launch the nukes?
[- MY INTERPRETATION SYSTEM INDICATES YOU WANT TO TOUCH SKYNET'S POOP [ ? ]

Negzana

Lui's lost to the Shenron Bonus boss twice, give bird hag your luck and energy

2f778e8a8d35329c4fe2facaaac2e211.png

ogey_rrat

ogey
Kiara: "I used to listen to this song all the time on my MP3 player back in middle school. *Describes it* Yeah, let's go Limewire!"

Meanwhile, Zaion mentions romhacks and gets fired. The duality of corpo chuubas.
If she'd mentioned Napster Metallica would be preparing a lawsuit as we speak.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

And deez nuts, and Pomu having a private tracker account doxed that was found to have recently downloaded Niji and MGS music, granted, nobody liked the fags who said they were gonna complain about that and it was hard to link to pomu unless you were schizo

But this just returned to me even though the Zaion thing was fucking months ago

Pomu is in private tracters? How did they dox her private tracker account?
Wonder if she's in redacted or GGn.
I also wonder if Amiya is in private trackers since she plays older games on emulators and is pretty tech savvy.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I'm reminded of a Noel clip (don't have it on me) where she's asked about male collabs and she says something to the extent of "I'm an idol, and idols don't collab with men."
I guess it doesn't count if they're made of silicone?
:WHORE!!!:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Pomu is in private tracters? How did they dox her private tracker account?
Wonder if she's in redacted or GGn.
I also wonder if Amiya is in private trackers since she plays older games on emulators and is pretty tech savvy.
I dont remember the whole saga really well but someday alot of her PL info and private shit like alleged (never confirmed) underage nudes popped up, her usernames were found and there was a private/closed music torrenting site that had an account on it with one of her names, its history had Niji and MGS music on its recent DLs, since this was shortly after she got into MGS people connected the dots to her

The whole saga was in the farms thread if you want to look for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom