"It's like UK's storage room. It's like they rented out this big hall to store all these things they stole, and they don't know what to do with it, so they just place it bah bah bah, place all this stuff in your face!"Takanashi Kiara (after visiting the British History Museum)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Unless nuclear tard shit happens, I'm going to stop posting about this Lia/Punkalopi collab because it's a :autismvortex:

If I try to post any of the weird shit in this collab, I'd pretty much be liveposting. Definitely recommend it for VOD watchers.

BunhongTokki

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
You joke but there's something soul crushing about growing up an learning the power of friendship cant solve everything that kills your soul just a little bit
:beataniugh:
clearly you just didn't believe hard enough the padded room proves i'm a real wizard even got a special white robe.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Relay karaoke starting shortly, beginning with Fauna.

The rest, in order:

And the collab at the end:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
If you aren't watching the horse woman you're missing out on ASMR Guantanamo Bay.

In other Brown Woman news (damn you, @God's Strongest Sanalite ), Serina is playing Portal 2 with Abi.

I need to make inquiries as to whether Imperator Panko has laid down any guidelines for interactions between legionnaires and foreign women.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
If you aren't watching the horse woman you're missing out on ASMR Guantanamo Bay.

In other Brown Woman news (damn you, @God's Strongest Sanalite ), Serina is playing Portal 2 with Abi.

Good... gooood... let the brown flow through you.....
1689293156549.png

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Some homo deleted their post I was gonna reply to. I'm just gonna remind people that Pancho doesn't like immigrants, camgirls and gets really mad when people say italians are brown. I like Pancho and you should support her. :lisafingerguns:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I love Fauna and her cursed karaoke so fucking much. The true threat of EN.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Got some Omocat Council merch in today
IMG_20230713_173159248_HDR.jpg
2 sweaters and a shirt
Also got a Kronii keychain

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Speaking of omocat, she's currently live. Relaxing and drawing Pokemon from memory.

Honestly much better than expected.

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

You joke but there's something soul crushing about growing up an learning the power of friendship cant solve everything that kills your soul just a little bit
The Power of Friendship conquers all! When it summons long range projectile weaponry. Under noted part about most American Cartoons for kids, for the longest time. The best selling toys always had operational weapons of mass destruction capabilities.

I'd point out both Care Bears and My Little Pony had canonical light-based mass ordinance capabilities. If you ever wonder "Why, Americans?" occasionally, realize we consider destroying things in happy ways as children's entertainment.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
(Context text, can skip)
Hey folks,

I'm gonna try to summarize my situation ;
I'm in my early 20's and recently it's been pretty hard for me on a relational level,
don't often go outside, no real friends, most of my social interactions are online
it's pretty the usual for me, but recently for some unknown reason it started hitting quite hard,
such as that i'm actually feeling bad because of this, i've tried to search for solutions
and after exchanging with some folks i ended up settling for v-tubers
the only issue is that my knowledge is quite limited on the matter
i'm aware of the big corpo Holo/Niji and 2/3 MS memes but that's pretty much it.

after digging a bit on the matter i quickly realized that
this part of the internet was a real rabbit(shit) hole
drama on drama, harassment, mental breakdown ect..
but there's one issue i do care about 'bait & switch' i've read that
multiple v-tubers have been 'baiting' their community with values/mood
and as soon as they had an opportunity to betray them
those ****** did it, for their personal gain.
:

Thus I'm looking for a real V-tuber with specific criteria which are
(By real I mean an established one, or one part of a corpo, no inde please)

Criteria :

-Fine with lewd jokes/content
-No ADHD bs
-Not political
-Stay in character (Example: Not bringing up how many cock she sucked or how bad was her day was)
-Collab restricted to other females V-tuber (trans ≠ females)
-Not depressive (Don't want to get emotionally attached to a V-tuber

for her to stop streaming bc of mental health issues)
-Don't talk about her personal life on Twitter (except if related to V-tuber career)
-Has a decent level of interaction with her community
-Not Canadian nor Korean
-Fix schedule
-No Bait&Switch

As long as she fulfils most of those criteria and does her job decently I will reward her with my entertainment monthly budget with no issue at all.

My apology if this post has not been posted in the right topic.
how much are you finna pay a month? i have a few names, but i want to know if its worth their time.

$10,$100, $1000?

thirteenorphans

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
i'm aware of the big corpo Holo/Niji and 2/3 MS memes but that's pretty much it.
Such a fool, you deserve nothing
konrii.png

well the power of friendship can solve everything, it just depends on what you are willing to call friend.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Criteria :

-Fine with lewd jokes/content
-No ADHD bs
-Not political
-Collab restricted to other females V-tuber (trans ≠ females)
-Not depressive (Don't want to get emotionally attached to a V-tuber for her to stop streaming bc of mental health issues)
-Don't talk about her personal life on Twitter (except if related to V-tuber career)
-Not Canadian nor Korean
I would recommend Gawr Gura
-Fix schedule
's back catalogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom