"Yeah, I know, because lots - lots here - lots here money. Money money. I love money."Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Tako Force Assemble by @KnifeCat_tw.jpg

Pick the cutest Ina!

It's a trick question...you can't. Your mind implodes from the cuteness overload. That's how the Ancient Ones get you

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

The idea of Aqua tweeting some shit like this and getting thousands of dollars is very amusing.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Panko just asked chat what they meant by "the hard-r word", talked about watching highlight videos of PewDiePie saying it, then said she wouldn't be allowed to stream in Italian because "I use those words in Italian all the time".

She's a treasure.
Live fishman reaction
SakanaStare2(1).png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Nijisanji En, the best management you can get by not telling your talent whats the exact time to attend the event:

Even despite knowing the language it makes me smile like an idiot to read retard and Vox Akuma in the same sentence.

I know it's in French but

1689276916989.png

I thought in catching up on ~10+ pages I would have more input on things but nah.

Vox retard. :Vesper-UNHINGED: How do two motherfuckers not know what a clock is?

masterstocking

Early Adopter
This is bullshit. I've seen an Italian woman hands. They're pale white, soft and hairless.:takocope:
View attachment 35707

You know how you can tell Italian women are ashamed of their long black hair? They wear long black gloves to cover it up.

Unrelated:

what a day, I tell ya.jpg

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Maybe the twitter payout will get Gura's manager to tweet for her now.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Hen of Mimi drawing and chatting

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara said that they can now attach gifs to their models in the Holo app now (so they move with them). It was limited to only PNGs before.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Panko just asked chat what they meant by "the hard-r word", talked about watching highlight videos of PewDiePie saying it, then said she wouldn't be allowed to stream in Italian because "I use those words in Italian all the time".

She's a treasure.
The easy explanation is that black is close to negro (nero) in italian and thats a nono

The other is that Panko becomes more racist in her native tongue, that one is a funny one

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The other is that Panko becomes more racist in her native tongue, that one is a funny one
Pretty much everyone in Europe who isn't French, or some kind of Nordoid is like that though.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This is bullshit. I've seen an Italian woman hands. They're pale white, soft and hairless.:takocope:
View attachment 35707
They're amerimutts, can't tell the difference between black and white anymore.
The easy explanation is that black is close to negro (nero) in italian and thats a nono

In spanish we say negro and that just means black, but we also say "Negro de mierda" and that does translate to "Fucking nlgger"

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
just watch all these bitches who were hating on elon finally join twitter blue, fuckers are getting paid 10k for tweets.
It would be pretty funny if Kronii walks it back on musk after shilling for the zuck.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
SENA OPENS COMMS

Fund her hunting addiction, get yourself a half bod

Is there a way to contact her besides the hellscape known as Twitter? Suddenly I feel like re-opening the mascot idea I had near the start of this forum.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
They're amerimutts, can't tell the difference between black and white anymore.

In spanish we say negro and that just means black, but we also say "Negro de mierda" and that does translate to "Fucking nlgger"
Well, "shitty nlgger" if you want to be pedantic.

masterstocking

Early Adopter
Is there a way to contact her besides the hellscape known as Twitter? Suddenly I feel like re-opening the mascot idea I had near the start of this forum.

email sena.jpg

You're in luck, unless you also consider Google to be a hellscape as well (and I wouldn't disagree, either. But in this case, lesser evil and all that).

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom