"Why can't I be cool like Pippa and have a horsefucking paedophile hate me?"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Username Generator

Early Adopter
The tentative schedule for the beegsmols karaoke relay
What is going on with the times here? It is no surprise that europe gets fucked as usual, but the final stream also starts at 1 am for EST on a weekday

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Revenue sharing will happen for twitter users that have more than 5M impressions a month. I'm not sure how large an account would be to typically get those sort of impression rates but hopefully some of the vtubers with a large twitter user base will get some extra money.

just watch all these bitches who were hating on elon finally join twitter blue, fuckers are getting paid 10k for tweets.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
on another note its a pummel party collab with shizu and her gang so hop in if you want

While looking through Shizukou's channel to make sure she was the Vtuber I was thinking about, I noticed something strange... 1689277420980.png
She's got a year's gap in her youtube content, it looks like she wiped her coomerbait phase from existence ?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
While looking through Shizukou's channel to make sure she was the Vtuber I was thinking about, I noticed something strange... View attachment 35709
She's got a year's gap in her youtube content, it looks like she wiped her coomerbait phase from existence ?
yes this is the same old shizu

as for the squid model idk about that from what i read here she mainly streamed in bilibili on that model so i think she was inactive on youtube for the most part of that i think

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
yes this is the same old shizu

as for the squid model idk about that from what i read here she mainly streamed in bilibili on that model so i think she was inactive on youtube for the most part of that i think
She was streaming on Twitch during that time, that I'm sure of. I find it strange that she wouldn't upload videos or livestream on youtube during that specific period, but before and after that, she did, and does.

EDIT : Checked social blade, and she deleted a bunch of videos around that time.
1689278649795.png

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

(archives here later)

What is going on with the times here? It is no surprise that europe gets fucked as usual, but the final stream also starts at 1 am for EST on a weekday
I think they messed up the pdt timezone (not sure about gmt, because who cares about that). Bae and IRyS have rooms set up and they match the written jst time (1 hour earlier):

Also, putting IRyS last to raid into a collab is a dangerous move, I’m not sure if she has ever successfully raided. This was her most recent attempt:
1689278348558.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
She was streaming on Twitch during that time, that I'm sure of. I find it strange that she wouldn't upload videos or livestream on youtube during that specific period, but before and after that, she did, and does.
as for that im curious too because theres little to no stream highlights using that model so maybe it was her decision to that or she just wiped it off completely after apologizing

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
image.png

Selen in Hitman 3 tonight! That game is always a blast because of how open-ended the mission structures are. Can't wait to see what smoothbrain nonsense she comes up with. :SelenHAHAhere:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Sara's tweet about reaching 20k(!!)

(archives here later)

I think they messed up the pdt timezone (not sure about gmt, because who cares about that). Bae and IRyS have rooms set up and they match the written jst time (1 hour earlier):

Also, putting IRyS last to raid into a collab is a dangerous move, I’m not sure if she has ever successfully raided. This was her most recent attempt:
View attachment 35710

Bae fucked up her time because of timezones. IRyS and the collab streams should be an hour earlier than they are scheduled for.

Kiara said Nina is messaging her dates she is going to come to Austria and restaurants she wants to go to with her when she does.
:NinaWave::sanasmile:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
just watch all these bitches who were hating on elon finally join twitter blue, fuckers are getting paid 10k for tweets.
Actually, the "Actively shitting on Twitter Blue" crowd's response has been *checks notes* "Elon is resorting to bribing content creators to stay on his hellsite".
:thisisstupid:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Actually, the "Actively shitting on Twitter Blue" crowd's response has been *checks notes* "Elon is resorting to bribing content creators to stay on his hellsite".
:thisisstupid:
Doubt it's going to be much, considering everything he's been doing to try and stop the money bleed.

Limkin

Real reason to go to japan expo. They also had some mild controversy with protesters because one of the guests was japanese mangaka who is anti-feminism anti-censorship and pro-lolicon. But then again, frogs protest more than they fuck

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Doubt it's going to be much, considering everything he's been doing to try and stop the money bleed.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Holy shit more reasons for my Oshi to not stream i guess

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

ogey_rrat

ogey

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Be interesting to see the math their using to calculate the payout if the number of impressions are anywhere near what is claimed in the first and third tweets, that's quite the gap to be paid less.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Panko just asked chat what they meant by "the hard-r word", talked about watching highlight videos of PewDiePie saying it, then said she wouldn't be allowed to stream in Italian because "I use those words in Italian all the time".

She's a treasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom