"Japanese stinky, aiamu notto sutinky! Okay?"Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
on another note its a pummel party collab with shizu and her gang so hop in if you want

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be playing Commodore 64 games soon on her C64 mini!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Revenue sharing will happen for twitter users that have more than 5M impressions a month. I'm not sure how large an account would be to typically get those sort of impression rates but hopefully some of the vtubers with a large twitter user base will get some extra money.

MyName

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Speaking of Italians the Whitest Italian is streaming Vampire Survivors (poorly)

ogey_rrat

ogey

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
SENA OPENS COMMS

Fund her hunting addiction, get yourself a half bod

Screen.jpg

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Speaking of Italians the Whitest Italian is streaming Vampire Survivors (poorly)

I love how the thumbnail perfectly captures her reaction to seeing that the post above your's called Italians, and by extension her, black.

Because we all know how upset she gets when you call Italians and her black.
:smugmoona:

braindoko

That was the Tenma moment of all time
Kept malding trying to beat the sex minigame in God of War for 20 minutes
Searched how to sex on youtube, watched a tutorial live
Came to famous meme song HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA
[ GOW _ CHAINS OF OLYMPUS ] 3RD TIME IS THE CHARM BABYYYYYYYY [ Phase-Connect ] 50-52 screenshot.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I love how the thumbnail perfectly captures her reaction to seeing that the post above your's called Italians, and by extension her, black.

Because we all know how upset she gets when you call Italians and her black.
:smugmoona:

EDIT: This was the video of Uncle Ruckus getting his DNA test results and finding out he was 102% black, and it was captioned "Italians finding out their 23 and Me results." It was quite funny, I assure you.

Last edited:

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Not really. Somebody here a couple days ago said Pomu might graduate based on her language and thoughts recently, but personally I haven't read it like that. If she does intend to graduate... I think she's hidden it pretty well. I wouldn't have guessed it. On the other hand, Selen's increasing disinterest in group activities and anything corporate related is a much easier tell to read.

Having said that, your guess is good as mine. She can't be graduating any time soon, at the very least she's scheduled for Animeimpulse concert in
Sept.
Pomu had a few rough months. I don't think anyone mentioned it here, but during her unarchived karaoke the day after ninas graduations she broke down crying and said that "somewhat recently, she lost someone who was her best friend for a lot of years and it has been hard dealing with it". And then on top of that Nina graduated. If you have the vod it should be around 01:41:00. I hope things go better for her soon

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Limkin

Pomu's tickets for meet and greet sold out immediately, F5 the page and it's gone. Xsolel and iluna girls (and Aster) still don't have theirs sold. I fully expect Elira's to go away in the matter of minutes too. At this point I don't think they will sell their tickets at all. Lazulight also have 5 timeframes to attend, and each person can buy up to 5 tickets. Everyone else have 4 timeframes and up to 3 minutes.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 time
Gen 3 doko?

Airi's future stream plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom