"Don't do this to me. I know you guys are doing this to me, because you have hand fetish! You care about my hands and my sweat because you guys have... hands and sweat fetish!"Anya Melfissa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

View attachment 35689
What the fuck is going on with the takos?
BRB, making this but with Kaela.

I'm actually manipulating my wife into becoming Kaela I convinced her to play Minecraft and lied that her low voice hurts my ears so she could speak more high pitched. I picked her on purpose because she was a tall Indonesian girl with a big chest: the perfect candidate. Lately I have been playing sounds during her sleep and whispering "You will turn into a penguin if you don't become an autistic blacksmith" on weekdays and on weekends, I read a book full of psychology lessons I found on amazon and to my surprise it worked. She now hates being compared to a penguin and has started developing autistic tendencies. She isn't exactly sure why she wants to be a blacksmith but she'll know when I'm done brainwashing her. Soon I will start subtly changing my body language around her to reflect approval towards outfits Kaela would wear and things Kaela would say. I've also been keeping her on a strict diet which keeps her slim while allowing her to drink bitter gourd juice. By next year the project should be done and I will hand sew her a replica of Kaela's kimono outfit so that I will be the first man on earth to try Kaela's back in real life. I will then gift her a hammer so she can gently bonk me and say "got some help" any time I call her cute in our home.

Last edited:

Limkin

BRB, making this but with Kaela.
You will never outdo the mogu-mogu yacht. We officially peaked as humanity the day it was created

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Kinolime is playing Fallout: New Vegas for the first time today in 30 minutes, and has an amazing thumbnail for the video
F03u6XCWYAAs1dm.png

Truly an artist of our time.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin is asking if will you press the button in 15 minutes

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I gonna share this recently debuting-ish 2view vtuber I found on twitch

Something something shark-themed vtuber but doesn't go full gura and she's touching military thingie like Ace Combat and currently playing some tactical SWAT game with three randoms that followed her. Knew her because her manager is an obscure twitch streamer whose probably known for video about Artotzka or something called saved as .dmx thingie before spending his whole time with War Thunder and then streaming random games. Then out of the blue he's like:

HEY, I AM NOW A MANAGER TO A SHARK VTUBER, PLEASE FOLLOW HER.

She also spent most of her time during Ace Combat 7 playthrough shooting frenchies. Which is very neat.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Something something shark-themed vtuber but doesn't go full gura and she's touching military thingie like Ace Combat and currently playing some tactical SWAT game with three randoms that followed her.

I like her voice. What on earth is her accent?

MostlyALurker777

You will never outdo the mogu-mogu yacht. We officially peaked as humanity the day it was created
Do I even want know what mogu mogu yacht is?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

MostlyALurker777

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Awoogers

Awoogers

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
i wont mind delays as long as shes healthy enough to stream and not forcing herself nolan

i dont want to lose another oshi
1. Based and wholesomepilled
2. Wait, another?

MostlyALurker777

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

A common love for Kiara led to unironic lesbians to get engaged
At this point I really shouldn't be surprised that Kiara attracts an audience of gays and lesbians

F0kAq0SaAAAI87P.jpg
"She" has more hair on "her" fingers than I do.... It's really lesbians or another they/them freaks?

Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom