"I love you mom you crazy bitch! lol"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

So what are reaction scores anyways? Is it bad to just horrifying perfectly nice posts ironically? :loading:If I mark informative on LATE posts just to be nice, is this going to cause some AI warmachine to eventually rebel and launch the nukes?
It's a measure of your shitposting ability. Considering your meme attempt for Shiina's contest, no wonder yours is so low.
:smugsubaru:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
...she's crushing goldfish crackers with her feet...what...
View attachment 35646
ConiIsanArtistorsomething.PNG
What a pick-me am I right Sisters? :smugina:

RiverBear

It's a measure of your shitposting ability. Considering your meme attempt for Shiina's contest, no wonder yours is so low.
:smugsubaru:
That means I gotta pump those numbers up.
These are rookie numbers

God's Strongest Dragoon

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
So what are reaction scores anyways? Is it bad to just horrifying perfectly nice posts ironically? :loading:If I mark informative on LATE posts just to be nice, is this going to cause some AI warmachine to eventually rebel and launch the nukes?
Reaction score is your rankings in the pecking order of life, your oshi judges you by your reaction score on TVA. Katta is unhappy with my placing but is at least content that no boo bros are shaming our family name.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
As the defacto God of Redditors, I hereby decree that all my subjects should seek out the nearest rope and exit this mortal coil as soon as possible, to meet me and live in eternal paradise for the rest of eternity. Definitely not Hell.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Bro, who hasn't pirated Photoshop?

For many years, Adobe let their software be easily crackable on purpose. It was part of their business strategy. Why? Because when the poor student who pirates their stuff goes to college, they will be most familiar with PhotoShop. When they graduate and go into the workforce, they will be most familiar with Adobe products and gravitate towards them. Then when they become a manager or some other decision-maker for a company, guess what they go with? Hint: Not Corel.

Ina yay by @0zephylyne.png

Then when Adobe felt they had enough of an industry advantage, they forced everyone to use digital online-only subscriptions. Hence the evil known as Adobe Cloud was shat upon all, praise Satan.

Ina nay by @0zephylyne.png

Microsoft did the same thing for the longest time: Windows was very easily crackable, and they let it slide...only ever really going after corporations and mass serial offenders. How do I know all this shit? How old am I? I still remember fckgw-rhqq2-yxrkt-8tg6w-2b7q8 from memory (if you know, you know).

Last edited:

RiverBear

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They don't matter in the least. They mean nothing.

That means I gotta pump those numbers up.
These are rookie numbers
If "Baitposting" was actually worth points, pretty sure you would have the highest ratio. It is either worth 0 or -1, I forget.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
For some reason Nano's hired editor, who is credited on the front page of her YouTube channel, still hasn't seen fit to change their Yuri avatar.

1689224798188.png
Archive

Nice try.
1689224904460.png

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
I still remember fckgw-rhqq2-yxrkt-8tg6w-2b7q8 from memory (if you know, you know).
Just dug out my Windows XP CD from the closest, and sure enough...

As for their business strat.. you don't think they could have just priced the software so normal people could afford it and not just businesss? Wouldn't have sold more that way?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
For many years, Adobe let their software be easily crackable on purpose. It was part of their business strategy. Why? Because when the poor student who pirates their stuff goes to college, they will be most familiar with PhotoShop. When they graduate and go into the workforce, they will be most familiar with Adobe products and gravitate towards them. Then when they become a manager or some other decidion-maker for a company, guess what they go with? Hint: Not Corel.

View attachment 35652

Then when Adobe felt they had enough of an industry advantage, they forced everyone to use digital online-only subscriptions. Hence the evil known as Adobe Cloud was shat upon all, praise Satan.

View attachment 35653

Microsoft did the same thing for the longest time: Windows was very easily crackable, and they let it slide...only ever really going after corporations and mass serial offenders. How do I know all this shit? How old am I? I still remember fckgw-rhqq2-yxrkt-8tg6w-2b7q8 from memory (if you know, you know).
FUUUUCK ME IM OLD!!:urtearingmeapart:
I still remember that website that had a bunch of working serials that I used to check every time I formatted my pc, it's hilarious how much anti piracy has come from and people still crack shit no matter what.

masterstocking

Early Adopter
Just dug out my Windows XP CD from the closest, and sure enough...

As for their business strat.. you don't think they could have just priced the software so normal people could afford it and not just businesss? Wouldn't have sold more that way?

It differs per country. They have targeted prices depending on the local economy. I remember that Windows 7 Ultimate (remember that?) was $400, but in China it was like 20 bucks, to try to get people to 'go legit' instead of buying a burned CD off the street for 5-10 bucks.

Imagine that! China being legit in literally any way...the last thing they invented on their own was gunpowder. Nothing but thievery ever since.

P.S. Fuck Artia.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I don't remember what exactly happened but I vaguely remember pirating photoshop way back in the day and getting hit with a trojan. I am conditioned to stick with GIMP/Paint.NET due to this one bad experience.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

masterstocking

Early Adopter
I don't remember what exactly happened but I vaguely remember pirating photoshop way back in the day and getting hit with a trojan. I am conditioned to stick with GIMP/Paint.NET due to this one bad experience.

In a pinch, I'll recommend www.photopea.com. It's not bad, for a browser-based editor.

Art tax:

Ame-raoke by @ZedGawr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom