"When I was a very young girl, I used to visit my grandma a lot. I was hoping she'd show me magical girl stuff, she said she'd show me something kid-friendly, it turned out to be Cutie Honey. In Cutie Honey, she would get undressed and tied up all the time, and that's how my sexual fetishes were awoken. Do you know Hutch the Honeybee? I thought it was cute how people fell into despair. Cutie Honey and Hutch planted the seeds, and my sexual fetishes began to distort, and then I became friends with a hardcore fujoshi. The things she recommended me turned me into a bigger freak than before. When I was a young kid, I couldn't understand dirty jokes, so my grandma would explain them to me, step by step. 'You know, the boys have this... but the girls have that' lol."Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Tako on the wall :sanasmile:

Archive

foto_no_exif (5).png
20230712_130406.jpg

Ensok

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Is she actually in her 30's? Seemed like mid-20's to me.
Should be turning 22-23 this year if she wasn't lying about her sixth form days.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Please help yagoo-san become healthy.

View attachment 35532

EDit : does the :architect:works in this case?

Yagoo, I know you have your Holonin keeping an eye on this place. I offer to teach you the finest ways of gorging like a burgerlandian so you can pack on the pounds, in exchange you give me a managerial position within Cover specifically to deal with and arrange for permissions. I promise a 200% increase in all viewer metrics once your boys and girls can get their paws on all the weird shit they want once I'm working the case. Trust me, I have ways of making people respond to me.

View attachment 35534
View attachment 35535
The more I see fanart of this costume, the more fucked up the original looks

:shiinastare: don't thirstpost don't thirstpost don't thirstpost don't thirstpost

i-am-about-to-bust-king-of-the-hill.gif

Horo7618

No one in particular
Tako on the wall
From her most recent JP members' report:
- she had a bit of an anxiety attack at the studio and also got lost inside. No specifics about what she was doing there she doesn't want to spoil things.
- Jetlag
- She may be able to stream later this week

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yagoo, I know you have your Holonin keeping an eye on this place. I offer to teach you the finest ways of gorging like a burgerlandian so you can pack on the pounds, in exchange you give me a managerial position within Cover specifically to deal with and arrange for permissions. I promise a 200% increase in all viewer metrics once your boys and girls can get their paws on all the weird shit they want once I'm working the case. Trust me, I have ways of making people respond to me.

:shiinastare: don't thirstpost don't thirstpost don't thirstpost don't thirstpost

i-am-about-to-bust-king-of-the-hill.gif
For real though, their goddamn applications for managers prohibited anyone outside of Japan.

Yagoo, there are plenty of non Yellow bastards who would be better suited for that type of work (me), and instead ya'll gotta be Japanese about it.

Meanwhile Phase literally only hires women because Sakana is a Chink whore so the only option is to sell your souls to the Jews

Yagoo reconsider, I can talk to these fucking game companies and other corpos

:urtearingmeapart:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
For real though, their goddamn applications for managers prohibited anyone outside of Japan.

Yagoo, there are plenty of non Yellow bastards who would be better suited for that type of work (me), and instead ya'll gotta be Japanese about it.

Meanwhile Phase literally only hires women because Sakana is a Chink whore so the only option is to sell your souls to the Jews

English managers for English talents? Surely you jest. That makes absolutely no sense.

You must speak Japanese and communicate only through Google Translate. You must also live in Japan and work a Japanese schedule, assuring you're always asleep when the talents are streaming during US hours.

This is the way. Please use your brain a bit before suggesting something so asinine.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
From her most recent JP members' report:
- she had a bit of an anxiety attack at the studio and also got lost inside. No specifics about what she was doing there she doesn't want to spoil things.
- Jetlag
- She may be able to stream later this week
Speaking of the Studio:

What is EN working on? 3d debuts are actually live, so it's not for CouncilRyS or ID. Maybe guest appearances in other things.
Editing before I even post because I just remembered: Oh yeah, the summer concert, probably that.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Speaking of the Studio:

What is EN working on? 3d debuts are actually live, so it's not for CouncilRyS or ID. Maybe guest appearances in other things.
Editing before I even post because I just remembered: Oh yeah, the summer concert, probably that.

I wonder if she is in Flare's birthday Live? They have gotten closer over the past couple months, especially recently.

Ina putting all of the other noobs to shame with her superior skills
It being next to Nene's masterpiece is also perfect.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I remembered that this was a thing. Boy, some of these were not too far off the mark.

tnd.png

Horo7618

No one in particular
What is EN working on?
Is anyone besides Ina and the full-timers in JP right now? Fauna confirmed the short saying she was there was fiction, Gura we don't know for sure, but everyone else is home AFAIK?

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Apparently, most of the staff in Cover is foreign, though. At least when it comes to EN and ID staff. There is one manager per talent, too, so that is nothing to scoff at. I wouldn't be surprised if there were foreigners mixed in the other portions of the technical staff, also.

Them being required to be JP-based isn't anything crazy, tbh. They probably have to deal with the JP staff as much as the talents at any given point, anyway.

Is anyone besides Ina and the full-timers in JP right now? Fauna confirmed the short saying she was there was fiction, Gura we don't know for sure, but everyone else is home AFAIK?
Bae has been for a couple days. HoloRo obviously is. Aside from them, no one else, AFAIK.

Edit:
On topic, Keeki/Kiara just posted this confirming she will be in japan next week too:
1689185513060.png

If i had to take a guess they are probably recording their part for the HoloSummer concert.
Now that you mention it, Kiara did say that she was going there this month and the rest of July would be spotty in terms of streams.

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Speaking of the Studio:

Bae has been for a couple days. HoloRo obviously is. Aside from them, no one else, AFAIK.

On topic, Keeki/Kiara just posted this, confirming she will be in japan next week too:
1689185513060.png

If i had to take a guess they are probably recording their part for the HoloSummer concert.

TheOathbreakerTarvos

The Rrat

Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be having an emote drawing stream

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
At the risk of sounding ignorant, literally what and who?
This is probably the person who doxed a bunch of applicants by using CC instead of BCC to send them a rejection letter, and probably the person who bonked Roza Coatl for having a moderate take on the R-slur controversy. I do not have a high opinion of this person.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
yeah we know, because we watched a lot of those background in specific japan videos, just like that infamous japanese pools:smugselen:
Wait they don't shoot those "films" in actual trains? What the fuck :Ame-BOO:

Misumi had her 30th birthday recently

Didn't know Misumi is 30.

:holohag::hololove:

Huh! Interesting

It's actually a pretty decent visual novel. I believe the devs are Russians.
Sucks that theres no route for her
1689186558046.png
or her though
1689187177711.png

Apparently, most of the staff in Cover is foreign, though. At least when it comes to EN and ID staff. There is one manager per talent, too, so that is nothing to scoff at. I wouldn't be surprised if there were foreigners mixed in the other portions of the technical staff, also.

Them being required to be JP-based isn't anything crazy, tbh. They probably have to deal with the JP staff as much as the talents at any given point, anyway.
Yeah I remember Gura mentioned a while back that she has a manager that lives in the same city as her and that her manager would go with her to her singing/dancing lessons.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Remi Cover premier in a few minutes!:polkasticks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom