"You would think that being naked would make things harder"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Probably that all of them are graduating at the same time.
and still ninjisanji will find a way to have more talents then last year.
July 12th is Pomu's birthday. So far what she has said is that there will be call-ins, and collab gaming but the only specific game she mentioned is duck duck goose just yesterday in her Choo Choo Charles stream.

What's interesting to me about that image is that Nina is there lol.
They couldn't even be bothered to Yuri it huh.
Hell with that. I just used the catch-up posts. Speaking of which, @Empty_Inbox, I owe you a beer (if you're old enough).
I would be very CONCERNED if anyone underage used this site.
Totally unrelated, but this is one of those "This is important, so I like to tell people" things. But make sure you fuckers get enough sleep! There are more and more studies coming out recently that show a clear correlation between not getting six or more hours of sleep a night, and vastly increased risk of dementia and alzheimer's.
Any correlation between that and staying up till i pass out for 8 hours?
After interacting with you for prolonged periods in the meinkraft server I can say you are NOT fine Harrow, lol.
theres some studies that say (citation needed) that 30 minute naps are better then getting sleep in longer (but still broken) increments something to do with REM sleep please google for more and better information then i half remember.

ben should be drowned.
I tried to see who did Her model and rigging but it's not listed anywhere I'm actually pretty sure she did it herself given she does a majority of Her groups art

Think i recall her mentioning something along those lines . shes currently drawing all of yokast as a project it's gotten people interested in them as a group which is nice. Good streamer can recommend
image0.jpg

Look at these dorks...
1041751585300152441.webp
All this does is remind me of the minecraft fanfic era.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Streaming again? She can't let Gura have more streams then her I guess.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Rie coming in for a Superduper anniversary stream

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Streaming again? She can't let Gura have more streams then her I guess.

You jest but she also streamed yesterday and she has an sponsored stream on the 14th, If weren't for the fact Gura seem to be somewhat back she might had actually pass her in streams this year.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Pomu just started streaming with a 23 hour countdown. Wtf. Did she even prep for this? I can't recall her saying anything about it, and i watched her last two streams paying full attention.

Edit: Nvm, it's a 24 hour clock counting up. Haha, my ass was too quick to jump the gun. I'll hold that L and not edit it out.

Horo7618

No one in particular
[Selen ALGS watchalong tweets]

... y-yay... 😓
See, stuff like this makes me doubt the rumors of her leaving Niji - she seems to be getting a lot of what she wants, and I'm not sure she can maintain her connections through a graduation. I'm not sure she can't either, but it'd be a significant risk....

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Oh and this, it's a cover. Don't bonk me for posting member stuff, this is now publicly available info as per her latest stream.

image.png

See, stuff like this makes me doubt the rumors of her leaving Niji - she seems to be getting a lot of what she wants, and I'm not sure she can maintain her connections through a graduation. I'm not sure she can't either, but it'd be a significant risk....

Mhmmmm. She was fairly successful on her own as dokibird, and that's when she really thrived competitively becoming an Overwatch Pro and Apex Pred. I think she'd be totally fine without Niji personally.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Namie did the art for Snail's House's (Very profilic electronic music artist who composed Astrogirl and Gura's new song) new single. Gonna release in a week.

Pomu's got no idea what to do during a birthday countdown. So, of course, she starts playing Metal Gear.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Oh and this, it's a cover. Don't bonk me for posting member stuff, this is now publicly available info as per her latest stream.

image.png
"I think this will be my last one"

Any insight, leakerbro?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Idol Fags will still find a way to be cucked by a literal child

https://archive.ph/mL3Di

Namie did the art for Snail's House's (Very profilic electronic music artist who composed Astrogirl and Gura's new song) new single. Gonna release in a week.

Pomu's got no idea what to do during a birthday countdown. So, of course, she starts playing Metal Gear.

https://archive.ph/BQh75

https://archive.ph/WoNhB

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Due to medical issues suddenly getting much worse and her school jerking her around, she's likely to drop out. No conformation yet but from what she's said she's far past due date to register for her classes.

She's supposed to be putting up a schedule for the week soon, but no idea if she'll return to full time streaming. Return stream tonight, maybe she'll talk about it:

Slight update on this: Confirmed dropped out. But it (sort of) wasn't her choice? Her professor ghosted her and her counselor avoided her as much as possible until it was too late to register for classes anymore. She had terrible grades so there's a good chance the school did this on purpose. But with her deteriorating health she isn't upset about it.

Another important bit of info that came up: She only charges $10 (per hour?) for mixing. Because she doesn't believe she's good enough to charge more. That's right, she did professional level work for Nijisanji, Idol, and Pixellink for almost nothing.

She's on right now trying to beat Breath of the Wild in one sitting:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Pomu makes a bunch of giant projects/plans and tells us "this will be my last one guys, don't worry! I won't be stressed out planning a new one!" And then she plans out a giant project a few months later.
Mhmmmm. She was fairly successful on her own as dokibird, and that's when she really thrived competitively becoming an Overwatch Pro and Apex Pred. I think she'd be totally fine without Niji personally.
It really just matters who they signed their contracts for this sort of promotional stuff to. Lulu had some sort of Sony/FROMSOFT deal (Lulu got a PS5 early on and did a sponsored showcase stream for Sony JP iirc) and after she graduated the Sony deal still applied to Misumi no Harawata because she did some sort of showcase stream again as herself.
edit: I did like a 3 minute check to make sure my information on Lulu/Misumi's Sony deal and didn't really find much (I may be retarded and distracted by Pomu right now)

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

I guess she's trying to get some sorta secret birthday only cutscene. I've never seen it before, and I slammed 170 hours into MGSV, so I'm looking forward to seeing it I guess.

Any insight, leakerbro?

Not really. Somebody here a couple days ago said Pomu might graduate based on her language and thoughts recently, but personally I haven't read it like that. If she does intend to graduate... I think she's hidden it pretty well. I wouldn't have guessed it. On the other hand, Selen's increasing disinterest in group activities and anything corporate related is a much easier tell to read.

Having said that, your guess is good as mine. She can't be graduating any time soon, at the very least she's scheduled for Animeimpulse concert in
Sept.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Harem wheel time, Keri first
Sadly no stream today :(

1689133044855.png

1689133063334.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Joke's on you, I want Twitter embedding disabled so I don't have to see any more of those shitty VTubing-related accounts that just repost garbage from 4chan again.
fg.jpg

AHAHAHAHA! DUDE, BANNEDVTUBERMEMES IS SO FUCKING FUNNY! IT MAKES ME WANT TO SHARE IT ON TVA WITHOUT LOOKING!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Sana by @SketchesTaiyo.jpg

Rayquaza and Sana by @SketchesTaiyo.jpg

A little Sana every once in a while is good for the soul.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Pomu's bday stream outline straight from the fairies mouth.

- First 2 hours = chill out and relaxing zatsu
- Next hour for call-ins, free-for-all cuz "1 at a time takes too long, you saw Nina's stream!"
- Then 1 hour and a half of goose goose duck, multiple PoV
- Cover drops after gaming
- "That's about it."

1002517403172884510.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom