Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin is showcasing her drawing skills in 15 minutes

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I have no idea how people function on less than six hours' of sleep a night, I can barely keep myself focused if I haven't slept properly and I'm a useless cunt who sits around dicking about on the computer all day; people who actually do shit with their lives must fall apart after a while.
You get used to it. I have operated in daily life with 30 minutes of sleep quite a few times.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
So all Froot has to do is debut a dark-skinned model and you'll sub to her on twitch?
I'd rather slather my cock in honey and make sweet passionate love to a hornets' nest.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You get used to it. I have operated in daily life with 30 minutes of sleep quite a few times.
After interacting with you for prolonged periods in the meinkraft server I can say you are NOT fine Harrow, lol.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Dona's model is so fucking good.
Everything about their model is just 10/10

Matsuri's model reminds me a bit of a downie with the round face.
1689098514874.png

View attachment 35411
I sometimes have to remind myself that Twitch streamers basically stream 24/7 because 900 hours of airtime in a span of 3 months does not sound healthy
Its not uncommon for Twitch streams to go into the 10-12 hours. I dont remember who said it (maybe it was Moist, or Cdawg or some shit) but someone talked about the "stream" meta on Twitch was basically pressing GO LIve and then just being there for as long as possible to see who pops in.

Another Vtuber OG retires to fleshtubing 😔
Honestly, a cute bear avatar would do really well for him because he can turn that into his brand/logo/merch.

I have no idea how people function on less than six hours' of sleep a night, I can barely keep myself focused if I haven't slept properly and I'm a useless cunt who sits around dicking about on the computer all day; people who actually do shit with their lives must fall apart after a while.
Im in my 30s and this past year or so I have been running on 3.5-4.5 hours of sleep. I feel dead inside and I can barely function as a human.

USS IOWA

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
RE: Sleep, I had insomnia pretty bad when I was younger and it had returned this year something fierce. Makes me feel like I'm in a haze, like I'm not really there. When I was getting 8 to 10 hours of sleep I was feeling great so, cool I guess

On the flipside I have misread this multiple times, but if I am reading this correctly at the moment, is this a new level of parasocial behavior. If so why does this keep happening to me

insert is giving me grief

Screenshot_20230711-131944_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
RE: Sleep, I had insomnia pretty bad when I was younger and it had returned this year something fierce. Makes me feel like I'm in a haze, like I'm not really there. When I was getting 8 to 10 hours of sleep I was feeling great so, cool I guess

On the flipside I have misread this multiple times, but if I am reading this correctly at the moment, is this a new level of parasocial behavior. If so why does this keep happening to me

Wtf is wrong with women and smut in written form.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wtf is wrong with women and smut in written form.
Its the only way autists and NEETs can experience some form of second hand love without going out or getting herpes at a con orgy pls understand

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Im in my 30s and this past year or so I have been running on 3.5-4.5 hours of sleep. I feel dead inside and I can barely function as a human.

I've been dealing with 3-5 hours of sleep a night for 3 years now. If ever you've seen some of my weirder posts and thought "Why is he like this?" it's because I've been awake 24+ hours with only 3 hours sleep the night before.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will once again try to conquer that stupid tower in Lands of Lore: The Throne of Chaos

Uncle Marv

Are they real or they only pretend?
If its just a 'I can't get to sleep' problem, maybe try MimiMina.
Her stuff is so absurdly relaxing I can barely make it to bed and usually end up falling asleep in my chair.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Isa is talking about doing a tax evasion stream and is now having to ask what a "glowie" is

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
boat is going to do a zatsu in 15 minutes so hop in

This one, she's good at the banter.
I think I'll replace my subscription to uruka if this keeps up.

e: ah she doesn't have membership yet

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

I usually dislike the type of content where someone directly reads off posts from websites because it's usually lazy contentfarm leeching type shit (think Reddit TTS channels as an example), but something about this guy makes me like him. I think it's partially that fucking voice, and also the fact it feels like he actually puts effort into these.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I usually dislike the type of content where someone directly reads off posts from websites because it's usually lazy contentfarm leeching type shit (think Reddit TTS channels as an example), but something about this guy makes me like him. I think it's partially that fucking voice, and also the fact it feels like he actually puts effort into these.

He has been doing more and more creative editing and little skits in his videos, also yeah this dude is the definition of latino accent jesus fuck.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Wait I thought Niji started it.
Yeah, but Hololive is actually a bit older than Nijisanji. Sora debuted before the first NijiJP livers.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Airiheads being based but the wolf remains stubborn

Airi makes the forbidden vtuber joke

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Status