"I'm just gonna avoid the asshole part; Is this the right way to eat it?"Kson

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
So the subject of 'nude toggles' came up the other day, this just hit my feed.

1689109723918.png

He has seen some shit.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
So the subject of 'nude toggles' came up the other day, this just hit my feed.

Hey she's actually using the dark model, nice! Sorry Menace you're out again, come back when you're not a crazy schizo!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

the most insulting thing anyone has ever said about Enna

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

MyName

Lando's pupil mentioned that the proffessor has a infected toe and is having surgery this week.
Plus that they had the internet technician over yesterday and finally have stable internet again.

Probably laying the accident rat to rest.

Axle adressed the situation on his eroge stream and just said the situation is like Altare said, that they don't have much info.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
According to Juni when you get laysic surgery you can smell the laser cooking your eye flesh
:panik:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Lando's pupil mentioned that the proffessor has a infected toe and is having surgery this week.
Plus that they had the internet technician over yesterday and finally have stable internet again.
The fucking rrat about Vesper holding his hand during the surgery is real.
:vespernice:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Limkin

They want to save on painkillers so Vesper is going to suck him off to ease the suffering

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The fucking rrat about Vesper holding his hand during the surgery is real.
:vespernice:
Vesper is doing the surgery, he's gonna cut his foot off with the spear whilst shouting "IT'S A LOST CAUSE JIM!"

Piarro

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I've been dealing with 3-5 hours of sleep a night for 3 years now. If ever you've seen some of my weirder posts and thought "Why is he like this?" it's because I've been awake 24+ hours with only 3 hours sleep the night before.
Remaking Skyrim for the twentieth time is hard work, please understand.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Kronii live in one hour!

Today Riro's laptop was laid to rest. Now she has beef PC. (Come to think of it, lately haven't many Vtubers been getting some damn nice PC upgrades?)

Interesting Juna Poll... Are Vtubers technically fictional?

I guess there can be an interesting debate about this. Because many make up lore, and stuff, but it flies out the window when they start telling RL stories and events right?

boat is going to do a zatsu in 15 minutes so hop in

Bro's... I've avoided this shit for the longest time, but this might be the one. I love Isa. Not gonna say I can "fix her," there's nothing I particularly think that needs fixing about her, but she just grabs me like no other chuuba except maybe Kronii. She's a good talker, a good singer... Her game choice isn't always the best, but she makes it fun anyway just by being such a good entertainer.

It's kind of ironic, being a former Navy Officer, but I love this boat and I hope she sticks around for a long long time.

:kroheart:

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Nyana is on stream #3, still going, is currently looking at AI stuff. She also said earlier that she's taking game recommendations in chat for tommorow, so if there's something you want her to play come let her know.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Probably laying the accident rat to rest.

Axle adressed the situation on his eroge stream and just said the situation is like Altare said, that they don't have much info.

maybe is just a hilarious coincidence, magni doesn't want people to know that he's getting a sex change and vesper had some sort of network security thing and the autists at cover are making him do some hilary levels of cleanup so he can stream again.
Or the 2 retards did something stupid, were arrested and are waiting to appear in front of a judge and cover is benching them cause they're a japanese company and you know how they're with "criminals"

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
>"Don't talk about gura in my streams"
>Gets half a million subs by talking about gura in short
>"Let's talk more about gura"

Her don't talk about Gura short was made specifically to get attention from chumbuds (or anyone else that searched Gura), that was obvious from the second it dropped and i think a few people here even said as much at the time. I hope no one takes this as me shitting on Rin, i'm not i actually like her a lot, but the only difference between that short and the Gura clones is it was less blatant, cleverer, and wasn't something she was gonna have to maintain.

It allowed her to get eyes on herself in way that didn't seem attention whorey, also it didn't offend any chumbuds because it was paired with a reasonable request; please don't talk about this other streamer who isn't even in my corp every time time i talk about this thing i like that isn't even tied directly into the other streamer. Anyone that saw the short because the Gura mention and liked her would stick around and those that didn't would just move on.

It also served double duty in cutting down in the actual talking about Gura every time the Blahaj came up, but lets not kid our selves about why it was made.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Kronii live in one hour!

Today Riro's laptop was laid to rest. Now she has beef PC. (Come to think of it, lately haven't many Vtubers been getting some damn nice PC upgrades?)

Interesting Juna Poll... Are Vtubers technically fictional?

I guess there can be an interesting debate about this. Because many make up lore, and stuff, but it flies out the window when they start telling RL stories and events right?

Bro's... I've avoided this shit for the longest time, but this might be the one. I love Isa. Not gonna say I can "fix her," there's nothing I particularly think that needs fixing about her, but she just grabs me like no other chuuba except maybe Kronii. She's a good talker, a good singer... Her game choice isn't always the best, but she makes it fun anyway just by being such a good entertainer.

It's kind of ironic, being a former Navy Officer, but I love this boat and I hope she sticks around for a long long time.

:kroheart:

she could play a very mundane game and some way or another it will turn into chat handholding her midway

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
According to Juni when you get laysic surgery you can smell the laser cooking your eye flesh
:panik:
Can confirm this, they put eye drops in so you can't move your eye then they point a laser at your eye and.. you can smell your eyeballs burning. Tis freaky, thankfully it's over fast.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

I usually dislike the type of content where someone directly reads off posts from websites because it's usually lazy contentfarm leeching type shit (think Reddit TTS channels as an example), but something about this guy makes me like him. I think it's partially that fucking voice, and also the fact it feels like he actually puts effort into these.

His voice, accent and acting is the perfect kind of "unhinged" for the unhinged material he's reading off of /vt/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom