"It will be judged by our very own indomitable Tenma, the auspicious Shiina, ever gluttonous Ember and a mystery participant from our upcoming Gen3!"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I touch grass for a week and a half and this shit happens.

(Feel free to decide for yourself what exactly "this shit" is referring to. You'll be correct regardless.)

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
What’s worse; a dumb name like Bandage or a normal name like Wilson?
Fuck those two names, I want a vtuber whose name is just Jim.
I'm honestly shocked people here are anti vtubers showing their faces. Always assumed that was something corpos astroturfed to make it harder for talent to leave.
You went for the vtuber experience because it's anime character doing funny shit unprompted on the internet. If they just openly show their face then it just kinda ruin the experiences, at least in my opinion. Still, even if they reveal their faces and all, I would prefer them if they do it not because of stupid shit (twitter trend #VtuberVSIRL, for example), make it naturally happen or just unexpected but not becoming common occurrence if not actually becoming hybrid ala KSON.

lvl8

Wish they would treat him like Tenma does.

View attachment 35375

He raided Nano last week.
When Tenma sees falseeyed and nousagi
looking-at-walking-garbage.png

AmpleChip

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The news about Vesper and Magni is upsetting to hear, I really hope Pako doesn't lose another child, but considering the circumstances and the fact that they didn't just come out and say they were suspended, I'm willing to be optimistic and believe our boys will return home. In any case, at least I have this little short from Park Dona to, uh, cheer me up.

Dona's model is so fucking good.

Wish they would treat him like Tenma does.

View attachment 35375

He raided Nano last week.
Damn, Tenma really hates everyone Pippa associates with. I guess its because she sees them as a possible leech that may gain access to privileged information if he gets too close to the talents and will then use that information to possibly shit on the company. Wonder if its just because she things Pippa is gullible and everyone getting close to her is a potential threat.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
New Dottovu Demo Reel./her page/ARCHIVE
tweet.png

She's working with/for a studio called sound cadence. (other archive)
sd.png

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Pomu's teasing something

July 12th is Pomu's birthday. So far what she has said is that there will be call-ins, and collab gaming but the only specific game she mentioned is duck duck goose just yesterday in her Choo Choo Charles stream.

What's interesting to me about that image is that Nina is there lol.
It is missing the bad wigger tho, lol.
This wasn't a mistake. They're all going to reunite with Nina.

"Remember to take your meds! You can't breathe? That means it's working, Finana you dumb cunt.":medsmoremeds:

RiverBear

Short

God Damn the Sun

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I also hate most people Pippa associates with. :annoyedpippa:

I don't see what else you could call a drama channel other than a leech.

lol

A

> vtuber streamer culture
> culture
I fucking hate when people use words just to use them, without knowing what the fuck they're saying.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Why finish it when you can still milk the dead cow after 10 years?

Something unrelated but I crunched the numbers. Got a 33.3 repettitive chance of failure.
View attachment 35318
Daaayum! the Honey bunnies funding Nina's world tour

I got this is my recommended

kukkia

Early Adopter
At the end of the day, Cover decides what goes and what doesn't. Not you, not me, not the community. And right now, they seem to be content with using her as a mascot who occasionally streams. Personally, I don't like it, but I don't exactly have ultimate power here.
Hololive girls at this point have kinda reached a level of popularity where people basically know them as characters and what their deal is. They can kinda just sustain fan interest by putting out bits of media every now and then, and fans will fill in the rest, sort of like Touhou. Not saying this is bad, the whole idea that vtubers have to be regular streamers only came around after Hololive was first created, after all.

There's this Ghost girl from NijiJP that streamed like twice after her debut and then disappeared, she still not graduated but I don't think anyone has heard from her in like 3 years (Actually just check and it has been actually 4 years).
She's a real cryptid, yeah. Though she would have had to renew her contract during the interim so she's at least alive, I suppose.

When Tenma sees falseeyed and nousagi
View attachment 35383
Good taste in iM@S girls btw.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Did you know that Pipkin Pippa, famous vtuber and member of prestigious organization Phase Connect is only 5K subs away from having to eat a tarantula LIVE on stream?!?!?! Subscribe to her now, and make history!
1689061865780.png

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
I touch grass for a week and a half and this shit happens.

(Feel free to decide for yourself what exactly "this shit" is referring to. You'll be correct regardless.)
Time to get reading. See you in another week!

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Did you know that Pipkin Pippa, famous vtuber and member of prestigious organization Phase Connect is only 5K subs away from having to eat a tarantula LIVE on stream?!?!?! Subscribe to her now, and make history!
View attachment 35387
Preaching to the choir, innit?
Pippaposting.PNG

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Phase continues to be plagued by tooth issues.

1689062997743.png

1689063112951.png

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Oh, God. I just opened the Uruka 50k stream. Seeing her swirl the spit jar around like that is genuinely making me nauseous.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Damn, Tenma really hates everyone Pippa associates with. I guess its because she sees them as a possible leech that may gain access to privileged information if he gets too close to the talents and will then use that information to possibly shit on the company. Wonder if its just because she things Pippa is gullible and everyone getting close to her is a potential threat.
Meanwhile she spends a lot of time trying to get into the good graces of normie twitch streamers who would throw her under the bus at drop of a hat and then she gets pissy said people won't talk to her cause her corpo reputation. Both are retarded in their own way but of the 2 I find the people tenma tries or tried to buddy up to be far more dangerous due to the faggy nature of their fanbases.
Say what you want about camelot and rekieta's fanbases but aside from shitting up the place they would rarely try to get people off their platforms or having their sponsors taken away. Not saying they wouldn't cause you know how hard rekieta fell but the likelihood is very low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom