"You guys think I'm just a useless, single, 30-year-old woman, right? Just a tired, unmarried, thirtyish office lady who can't keep her room clean huh?"Houshou Marine

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I just think it defeats the purpose. Do it on a secondary account, like Keeki or the wigger, not your main one.
What about people like Kson who started off as irl content creators (no I’m not calling them fleshtubers) but then later became VTubers?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Thanks for reminding me lmao
It seems you're not the only one who still thinks of me
View attachment 35364
I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN HERE
RENT :whatastory:

FUCKING :deztheroom:
FREE :smugselen:
How do I get the anons attention like you do? TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

RiverBear

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pomu's teasing something

Either Kurokara is fucking retarded and they're having a concert with a 1 day heads up announcement.
Or mass graduation.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
What about people like Kson who started off as irl content creators (no I’m not calling them fleshtubers) but then later became VTubers?
Honestly? I don't don't know. I think most streamers in her situation are just lazy and end up abandoning their VTuber model after they get bored of it, but she kinda just pulls it off. I think her model being an anime-ified version of herself may lend towards that. I kinda view her situation differently, since, like you said, her account started as a normal streamer.

That, or I am just so used to seeing her that I don't think anything of it anymore.

Pomu's teasing something

I can't believe Nijisanji is debuting a 26-member wave.

Last edited:

Not-Username

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
July 12th is Pomu's birthday. So far what she has said is that there will be call-ins, and collab gaming but the only specific game she mentioned is duck duck goose just yesterday in her Choo Choo Charles stream.

What's interesting to me about that image is that Nina is there lol.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
WTB Hand-signed IRyS cards! Scalp me like you're a native american! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Man, this same shipping bug happened last time too, but last time I was able to fix it. This time nothing worked; re-entering address, removing and re-adding to cart, etc. (I have not recovered yet)
In other news, this might be new:

And the schedule is out: https://hololivemeet.hololivepro.com/eventschedule/

The Rrat

Early Adopter
In other news, this might be new:

And the schedule is out: https://hololivemeet.hololivepro.com/eventschedule/

It is new. Looks like it is the HoloMeet 5 plus Gura, Moona, and Suisei... and they have bunny ears?

July 12th is Pomu's birthday. So far what she has said is that there will be call-ins, and collab gaming but the only specific game she mentioned is duck duck goose just yesterday in her Choo Choo Charles stream.

What's interesting to me about that image is that Nina is there lol.
It is missing the bad wigger tho, lol.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Wish they would treat him like Tenma does.
View attachment 35375
God fucking bless Tenma, she really is the best wrangler any corpo could possibly have.

So all Froot has to do is debut a dark-skinned model and you'll sub to her on twitch?
Personally I think more fleshtubers should stream with boot-polish assisted dark-skinned models.

EDIT: Karen's still down with the post-con flu.

Archive

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Something unrelated but I crunched the numbers. Got a 33.3 repettitive chance of failure.
View attachment 35318
Now substract Canadian taxes.

Poor woman's starving.
Edit:
Speaking of nice art, UMISEA is getting some merch with cute art for just existing.

UMISEA has ENs?

Wouldn't have been able to tell from their last couple appearances...
Even though she is the one who got me into it in the first place, kson has been a disaster for vtubing as a whole. Because of her all these whores think it's ok to post face reveals and shit like that.
I don't think kson's to blame for that. She did it after vtuber reveals under the vtuber uprising tag became a thing.

Vtweeters and their adjacents decided that vtubers are oppressed and forced to not show their faces like they're Afghan women or something.

Brains on college politics, basically. But not kson's fault.

bothyourhouses

If I want to watch a fleshtuber than I'll watch a fleshtuber. The whole reason I watch vtubers is because I want to be entertained by people using anime avatars.
Well sure, but I don't think there's anything wrong with doing behind the scenes/out of character streams every so often. I don't see it as any different from e.g. a singer doing a gaming stream, or a voice actor or artist doing a stream that's not that.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm honestly shocked people here are anti vtubers showing their faces. Always assumed that was something corpos astroturfed to make it harder for talent to leave.
Vtubers manage to combine the ability to be anonymous on the internet, which I am personally a fan of, and the ability to physically act and emote as part of presenting video content, even with the drawbacks of having an avatar with limited animation and emotion range. I'm not a fan of people trying to use their physical appearance to promote themselves or their their video content if they already have an animated avatar that they know how to use.

ogey_rrat

ogey
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom