og fucked up schedule from vt.
1689050670675928.png
1689050242941673.png

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
"For a rack of titties I would break a leg" - Axel 2023
I feel like I should watch Axel more.
Given his Twitter follows and likes, dude is 100% not lying.
Alrighty then. :ponrys:

Do you think that Menace and Lumi hated each other simply because they were too cool to coexist in the same group

A

Saying what everyone with a brain already said from the first trailer doesn't make Miss "I'm too catty to call you a dumb bitch to your face" cool, it makes her a pick-me NPC sheep. :annoyedpippa:
Glasses are really versatile

What glasses?

FagEye spotted gifting mems to Uruka
View attachment 35365
Being serious here, how can Fishman be convinced that cancerous, ugly bastard ball tumours like this fucking femboy shouldn't be allowed anywhere near talents or their channels?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Saying what everyone with a brain already said from the first trailer doesn't make Miss "I'm too catty to call you a dumb bitch to your face" cool,
Coni is cool
ConeAxeually40.png

Being serious here, how can Fishman be convinced that cancerous, ugly bastard ball tumours like this fucking femboy shouldn't be allowed anywhere near talents or their channels?
Get him to give Lumi attention and make Xalawhatever jealous.:smugina:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Last major interaction was when Yuri was on his show. Let's hope it stays that way

EDIT: And for people wondering about the timeframe of that episode, it was a ~month after Yuri joined Phase Connect (she joined April 15th 2022).

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Hey Nolan, wanna go talk in the phase discords about falseeyed with the same enthusiasm you talk about ponies everywhere else?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun
Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Good news, @God's Strongest Sanalite , Coni Confetti showed off a tan version of her model at the end of the latest stream, please look forward to her streams in suspense of whether or not she will use it

I'm dragging you in the pit with me, embrace the clown

The Rrat

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Good news, @God's Strongest Sanalite , Coni Confetti showed off a tan version of her model at the end of the latest stream, please look forward to her streams in suspense of whether or not she will use it

It's not even my thing really but gyaru without boobs seems like heresy

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Coni might have the costume but Katta will always be the OG clown of idol
20230711_010835.jpg

bothyourhouses

I'm honestly shocked people here are anti vtubers showing their faces. Always assumed that was something corpos astroturfed to make it harder for talent to leave.

At the end of the day, Cover decides what goes and what doesn't. Not you, not me, not the community. And right now, they seem to be content with using her as a mascot who occasionally streams. Personally, I don't like it, but I don't exactly have ultimate power here.
They're ultimately a corporation looking to make money though, so their decisions depend on what happens to memberships/superchats.
Aviel is currently losing money with Idol Corp.
Do we know this is still true with e.g. Rin popping off?
a lot of thing she will need to sacrifice if she wants to live in Japan while still keeping a secret, eg sleep schedule.
Honestly a regular healthy sleep schedule in Japan looks the same as a US west coast streamer schedule. Moving to Japan killed my ability to watch Japanese streamers compared to when I lived in EU timezone.
Why would a company ever get a kickback for having their talents headhunted by a competing company?
You could imagine a world where it worked like sports leagues with one team buying out a player's contract from another. But that would only make any sense if they wanted to keep the character etc., and so far the corpos generally don't
I know it's a meme but do you honestly believe that Hololive would just decide "nah, let's not release a 3rd gen after 2 years".
They're a Japanese company i.e. conservative. Putting out a new generation takes months, and it's not so long since we came out of COVID and people were calling the end of the vtuber boom. You can certainly imagine them deciding that a new generation risks losing money if you spend what it costs to support them to Cover standards and they mostly cannibalise your existing audience rather than appealing to a new fanbase.
But I'm no coder, so what do I know?
That's ok, neither is YandereDev.
the GGN twins
A few months back they said something good had happened business wise on their trip to Japan, has that emerged yet? There was speculation it was a new corpo vtubing deal, though it could equally have been something on the idol side.

Also clearly the reason for Vesper and Magni going on hiatus suddenly is that they've been picked up for EN3.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
His money is still green. Worry if the girls start doing shows with him.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

@God's Strongest Sanalite It was at the start of the latest stream.
View attachment 35380
Lumi has had her dark-skinned model for ages and never uses it in an actual stream (despite constantly shoving it in the thumbnail!). Coni has existed for a fraction of that time and has streamed with a dark-skinned model more times (1) than the lemon stealing whore ever has. I know whose side I'm on now. #MenaceDidNothingWrong

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I'm honestly shocked people here are anti vtubers showing their faces. Always assumed that was something corpos astroturfed to make it harder for talent to leave.
I just think it defeats the purpose. Do it on a secondary account, like Keeki or the wigger, not your main one.

RiverBear

Lumi has had her dark-skinned model for ages and never uses it in an actual stream (despite constantly shoving it in the thumbnail!). Coni has existed for a fraction of that time and has streamed with a dark-skinned model more times (1) than the lemon stealing whore ever has. I know whose side I'm on now. #MenaceDidNothingWrong
Imagine falling for the lies of the fake dark skinned girls
You disgust me

Last edited:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
If I want to watch a fleshtuber than I'll watch a fleshtuber. The whole reason I watch vtubers is because I want to be entertained by people using anime avatars.
Even though she is the one who got me into it in the first place, kson has been a disaster for vtubing as a whole. Because of her all these whores think it's ok to post face reveals and shit like that.

God's Strongest Dragoon

So all Froot has to do is debut a dark-skinned model and you'll sub to her on twitch?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
They're ultimately a corporation looking to make money though, so their decisions depend on what happens to memberships/superchats.
If all they cared about was money, we'd be calling them Kurover. But they don't, so we don't. Besides, pretty sure they can make up the losses through merch and events.

Impostor Syndrome is a vital part of the sad girl experience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom