"For some reason, I got food poisoning from enoki mushrooms, which are supposed to be good for digestion, and now I am living in the toilet! Don't look for it 🍄"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I like this merch way more than her birthday stuff. Much more practical (except the ring). Plus the key art is really nice.

20230710_233912.jpg

Edit:
Speaking of nice art, UMISEA is getting some merch with cute art for just existing.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Jesus fucking Christ. I've been listening to the Zomboid collab in the background for like two hours now and every time they mentioned Wilson, I thought it was one of their stupid roleplay names. I completely forgot they literally have a dude named fucking Wilson now.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
IRyS: "I dunno why the tracking keeps doing that (getting scuffed)."

For those who don't know about Mocopi and may be tempted, it tracks via Gyros and accelerometers. Neither of which can detect an exact position, only aproximates to changes in movement. In short, it will ALWAYS drift if you don't use anything else for tracking.
I thought they engineered a way around this with stance-selected motion, through software. I guess I expected too much.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I like this merch way more than her birthday stuff. Much more practical (except the ring). Plus the key art is really nice.

View attachment 35357

Edit:
Speaking of nice art, UMISEA is getting some merch with cute art for just existing.

God bless Hikosan
Polish_20230711_004546911.jpg

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I thought they engineered a way around this with stance-selected motion, through software. I guess I expected too much.
That shit is aimed at hobbyists and semi professionals, all things considered seem to work well enough. The moment someone insane manages to engineer a consumer friendly mocap suit for a reasonable price will make bank like there's no tomorrow, imagine the amount of whores who will jump to copy melody.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Jesus fucking Christ. I've been listening to the Zomboid collab in the background for like two hours now and every time they mentioned Wilson, I thought it was one of their stupid roleplay names. I completely forgot they literally have a dude named fucking Wilson now.
He was my favorite character in the movie Castaway staring Tom Hanks.

1513404051-Cast-Away-Wilson-Volleyball.jpg

SomeRando

This July 21st, (You), yes YOU will be drained of the will to live and liquid assets, because Kirsche is going to demand that you donate 14 times a day.
View attachment 35333

edit: she fucked up, it's not 3 minutes a dollar, it's 2, so it's like 13 days instead of 21.

Before donothon:

"I'm not a findom vtuber!!!!"

After donothon:

6811047994118.jpg

No but for real, hope the spicy cat does really well and has fun.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
What’s worse; a dumb name like Bandage or a normal name like Wilson?

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
If Aviel would hurry up and get Katta her redebut maybe she could grow enough to make a worthwhile donothon, just saying.
Just hope the base model stays the same for the most part.

BEEG Booba Fishing

Holotori offcollab with Subaru and Reine in about 2 hours. Get ready for some amazing shuba english :sanasmile:

The harmony of squawking has begun (also Anya in chat)
4637.png

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
If Aviel would hurry up and get Katta her redebut maybe she could grow enough to make a worthwhile donothon, just saying.
Just hope the base model stays the same for the most part.
I just figured she had graduated since you stopped posting and promoting her here…

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I just figured she had graduated since you stopped posting and promoting her here…
You'll know Katta has graduated when you see Aviel's face on a milk carton.
I guess I need to come back and start posting here more often lmao I've been trying to do better

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
You'll know Katta has graduated when you see Aviel's face on a milk carton.
I guess I need to come back and start posting here more often lmao I've been trying to do better
I often was forced to go back and read the Sithis BBC archive so that I had some semblance of what it was like when you were around. Everyday I arose and wondered if Sithis would return here to the promised land or remain cast away.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I often was forced to go back and read the Sithis BBC archive so that I had some semblance of what it was like when you were around. Everyday I arise and wondered if Sithis would return here to the promised land or remain cast away.
Thanks for reminding me lmao
It seems you're not the only one who still thinks of me
Screenshot_20230711-001843-492.png
I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN HERE
RENT :whatastory:

FUCKING :deztheroom:
FREE :smugselen:

God's Strongest Dragoon

FagEye spotted gifting mems to Uruka

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Holotori offcollab with Subaru and Reine in about 2 hours. Get ready for some amazing shuba english :sanasmile:

Shubanglish is so cooot. I love me some silly birds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom