"Barnacles are the foakin' herpes of the sea"Zumi Dokumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
You saying that on the same day two of them went on indefinite hiatus behind mysterious circumstances is pretty funny ngl

Inb4 the figure goes for more than she usually gets in a week now
They'll probably be back by the anniversary in 11 days. I hope. Please.

Anyways, NotYuri is down to like 130-ish viewers whenever I notice her streaming, so seems likely.
>56 hours streamed since she got fired
I think I play more videogames than that in a fucking month, and that's not even my job.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Do you think they know about the StreamElements account? Kirshe probably does.
Probably, but they don't really have any reason to care. Her alleged financial misconduct's between her and Phase, "I'm staying out of it" is the reasonable reaction for anyone else who's only kind-sorta-tangentially tied to it.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Is dear feeder really in a position to reject people friendly to him based on silly reasons like "animu bad"? Whatever happened to his desire to warn people about the end of the sidewalk?
He's pretty autistic and once the idea of anime=pedo cemented in his mind he will never let it go. Remember the spergout he had when someone posted some risque pictures of ame's pl model back in the homeland? I respect the guy but he's pretty retarded when it comes to anime related stuff. I get where it came from but I think his autism doesn't help him be objective, the more people he convinces about his ideas the better chance he has to turn things around but eh.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Can IRyS turn off the damn fireworks?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Do you think that Menace and Lumi hated each other simply because they were too cool to coexist in the same group

A

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Do you think that Menace and Lumi hated each other simply because they were too cool to coexist in the same group

I kinda of think Lumi's pedo mod framed her and was trying to fuck over all of them, but that's all too old to even dig into.:menhera:perceives :menhera:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif.pngfoto_no_exif (1).pngfoto_no_exif (2).png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
PIECE OF DIRTY COCK GARBAGE WHORE DICK
1689045951681.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter
View attachment 35355
I had to pull it up on my phone to get it to work for me. Didn't work at all on my PC with other items in my basket. Cover needs to fix their fucking shit, it keeps breaking.

Ah, fuck. That's an error where all you need to do is click on change address to fix it. Happened to me for Kiara's, then I figured it out and was able to get Bae and IRyS'.
Well, good to know. I couldn't get Pay to load on my PC so tried just entering my info manually and got the same error as @Aka Split. I said fuck it and went to my phone and it worked there.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
View attachment 35355
Ah, fuck. That's an error where all you need to do is click on change address to fix it. Happened to me for Kiara's, then I figured it out and was able to get Bae and IRyS'.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I did, a few times.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I did, a few times.
Ah, damn. I just instantly click the paypal quick pay button at the top as soon as the change address comes up and it's worked for me.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Ame gamin later after IRyS' stream.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Topo Chico

Proctor getting real wild with it

A

Netscaper

Early Adopter
IRyS: "I dunno why the tracking keeps doing that (getting scuffed)."

For those who don't know about Mocopi and may be tempted, it tracks via Gyros and accelerometers. Neither of which can detect an exact position, only aproximates to changes in movement. In short, it will ALWAYS drift if you don't use anything else for tracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom