"I am Goofy!"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Hololive GAMERS, UPROAR, Tempus HQ, Tempus VG
EDIT: Oh wow, 4 examples
Eh, I was going to say those are sub-groups, but okay, fine, they are willing to tempt fate, I suppose.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
All of the jiggle physics went to her crown, sadly....
I do like how her crown moves in 3D, though. It is a cool detail that looked nice in the concert, too.

Now we get to finally see IRyS talk with her hands going all over the place.
To the extreme, since hand tracking seems to be super wonky with Home 3D, going by other streams and this one.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Now we get to finally see IRyS talk with her hands going all over the place.

Topo Chico

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The news about Vesper and Magni is upsetting to hear, I really hope Pako doesn't lose another child, but considering the circumstances and the fact that they didn't just come out and say they were suspended, I'm willing to be optimistic and believe our boys will return home. In any case, at least I have this little short from Park Dona to, uh, cheer me up.

So your denying having anything to do with it I say like all serial killers your MO is evolving lacking melinated subjects to hunt down to moved onto more bountiful prey (Pako's kids) what greater challange then Vespear after all The deadlist game is man.
Is Enna's faith in Niji also wavering?

image.png

Time stamped here from her latest Zatsu.

I'm worried about these ladies. Pomu, Enna, Elira, Millie, and Selen... I love them all, but shit sure seems grim in Nijiland lately...

I swear I was being retarded when I said Selen would make everyone else quit too i'm not GSS i swear ahhhhhh.
Ngl i know she is retarded but i can see where she is going with this, Yandere Sim honestly has always felt like it was more popular to watch and some people for some reason fawn over its edgy anime aesthetic

Less interesting shit like Bendy and the Ink Machine gets oodles of retarded merch, YanSim doesnt appeal to kids but its still marketable

I looked that one femboy who made Yansim vids and he just posted one two days ago, with 400k views

Even post controversy and lolcowdom the brand is still somehow alive and kicking

real talk here. the thing people forget about YanSim is that it spawned a FLEET of imitators that one by one died off slowly either through actual threats from Yandev himself or internal drama because the people insane enough to tolerate YanDev's procrastination are also insane period. every time a new project got announced it pulled people away and when it died it brought them back

that constant circulation di miracles for the games lifespan as a topic on the internet.
That is objectively the best outcome for Yandere Sim left now and has been for a while. Yandev's completely destroyed the game both mechanically and by reputation, the only good way out of this is for him to accept failure and loan out the concept to a competent dev studio. He's far too arrogant for that though and reliant on being the developer to cope, so it's not going to happen.
Reminder he managed to get Tiny Build onto the project and then scared the the fuck away by being himself and butthurt over IMPROVEMENTS to the functionality of the code pretty sure no studio wants to touch the thing much less pay for it after that.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Oh lord, more Boo Bros are takin' notice

boobrod.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Moonshine selling models
Subject of interest: Yuri is being sold lol

RiverBear

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
This feels main thread worthy: for posterity, Kirsche expressed a desire to collab with Null a few days back:
View attachment 35335

It got posted to the MATI thread earlier and the obvious happened.
View attachment 35336
I expect Kirsche will probably see his response and continue trying to egg him on.
Is dear feeder really in a position to reject people friendly to him based on silly reasons like "animu bad"? Whatever happened to his desire to warn people about the end of the sidewalk?

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Hopefully it isn't a ball pit.

Pako needs to be bonked. He's watching IRyS's singing and Axel play an eroge at the same time. Axel also invited Pako to chat with him in Discord while he played Trouble Days, to which Pako declined lol.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Hololive GAMERS, UPROAR, Tempus HQ, Tempus VG
EDIT: Oh wow, 4 examples
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
Gamers may have 4 members, but Fubuki had all ready debuted as part of Gen 1, so that was only a three person debut. As for the other three you mentioned... um they're Holostars not Hololive, the god of misfortune can't be bothered to pay attention to them. :)

Edit:
You saying that on the same day two of them went on indefinite hiatus behind mysterious circumstances is pretty funny ngl
We don't know why they are on break/suspension/hiatus, it could because a menhera moment (either by them or to them), the goddess of menhera is a different entity and she definitely watches the males

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Moonshine selling models
Subject of interest: Yuri is being sold lol

1689044226199.png
subtle

1689044287728.png

EDIT: Yuri's already at $405, with 41 bids.
1689044445275.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Jesus IRyS really went all out for her merch. Puts to shame those acrylic stands some companies like so much :smugmoona:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
"For a rack of titties I would break a leg" - Axel 2023

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Hopefully it isn't a ball pit.

Pako needs to be bonked. He's watching IRyS's singing and Axel play an eroge at the same time. Axel also invited Pako to chat with him in Discord while he played Trouble Days, to which Pako declined lol.

Poor Papa Pako is overstimulated.
Also boy does IRyS move a lot. It's pretty entertaining to see.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Bone doctor said Bettel is ok

"For a rack of titties I would break a leg" - Axel 2023
Given his Twitter follows and likes, dude is 100% not lying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom