"Godu robus as ando hasu oru...? oooonooodo... JEESAAS! Kuraisto puray foah awah shin azu fuuree gifto on za krrrossu. Just purray to god ando receive disu... frreeeeeee! gifto ando oru youuah shins wiru be... forgibu! Habu a nice aday miss fanny banny"Usada Pekora (reading fundie SC)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Cozy gaming and chatting with cute indo girl Layla Alstroemeria

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Among Us used to be a relatively light and quick game, easy to pick up and go. As of late they've added some bloated crap to it, plus made it mandatory to have to sign up to their servers. Doesn't help that the whole world and their family has played it, so nothing new or interesting can be milked for in terms of "content".

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Among Us's 5 minutes in the spotlight is up, basically.
The desire for it seems to still be there. I've seen some playing "Goose Goose Duck" which is literally just an Among Us rip. Like, it could be a skin or modpack levels of blatant ripoff. Strange that Amogus itself seems to be tailing off with that in mind.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Id like if a vtuber group played Unfortunate Spacemen, the TTT/the Thing inspired impostor game that came out before amongus, but its kinda autistic and the New Blood audience is insufferable

Topo Chico

Id like if a vtuber group played Unfortunate Spacemen, the TTT/the Thing inspired impostor game that came out before amongus, but its kinda autistic and the New Blood audience is insufferable
Seems Nijisanji did

1689011696759.png

And they did a TTT collab

Dang yo TTT was so much fun. The hitreg was atrocious, but it was some serious fun.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Seems Nijisanji did

View attachment 35273

Dang yo TTT was so much fun. The hitreg was atrocious, but it was some serious fun.

Huh, need to do my Niji Reps beyond Selen and the odd Ethyria stream, used to watch Nina regularly but, you know...

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Huh, need to do my Niji Reps beyond Selen and the odd Ethyria stream, used to watch Nina regularly but, you know...
Don't bother, they'll all graduate soon anyways.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Don't bother, they'll all graduate soon anyways.
Thats true, ill just watch someone who probably wont graduate, like magni or vesper

Hey wait a minute

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The desire for it seems to still be there. I've seen some playing "Goose Goose Duck" which is literally just an Among Us rip. Like, it could be a skin or modpack levels of blatant ripoff. Strange that Amogus itself seems to be tailing off with that in mind.
Goose Goose Duck plays closer to Mafia, imo. When I played it felt like tasks were pointless.

Seems Nijisanji did

View attachment 35273

Damn, TTT was such a blast back in the day. Didn't know Unfortunate Spacemen was a clone of it. TTT could have been its own game, as far as I am concerned.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Kinolime (The German Girl) is continuing her conquest of England as the Scots. She claims to have a brand new plan, which could go either way considering her track record.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Ninja'd me by literal seconds. Bitch.

But yeah, they played it and it was more interesting than amogus at least. More people playing it would be nice.

View attachment 35277
Regis "The Cause" Altare has spoken.

Timestamp (3:03:10) to where he talks about it because /vt/ is worthless.

Definitely doesn't seem like an actual "break". Seems like the boys know a little bit about what it is, but do not feel comfortable sharing what they do know.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

I had to compress it pretty heavily to fit within the 50mb limit. I downloaded a full HD copy, so if anything happens to the original upload then I'll reupload it with something other than potato quality.
View attachment 35271

A bit light on content and heavy on obnoxious zoomer editing, gay rainbows, 3dpd and shit; on the other hand, it mocks FalseEyeDtwink wannabe purple Keemstar and Froot some more so my final rating is "PLAP PLAP needs more correction/10, pretty good".

MyName

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ninja'd me by literal seconds. Bitch.

But yeah, they played it and it was more interesting than amogus at least. More people playing it would be nice.

View attachment 35277
Regis "The Cause" Altare has spoken.
I cant beleeb vesper is helping magni with his back, what a neurotic chad

The Rrat

Early Adopter
This sounds more serious than the vague tweet.
He does say it is a "short little break", but also doesn't say anything else like "please wait for their eventual return". I swear to god if Pako loses another child...

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This sounds more serious than the vague tweet.
Found this actually good writeup on /vt/
1689013061915.png
My money is one something major like unexpected physical problem that can't be marked as 'illness' (car accident) or a IRL stalker incident serious enough to warrant an immediate response (sudden unexplained move to a new location).

hylic

They were eaten by bears while hiking

Source: It came to me in a dream

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I cant belieb the Kronii unicorns finally found Vesper mid buttstuff with Magni, i heard he had to stab one of them to death out of fear of having his rice stash revealed

I hope they can cover up the body easy

Piarro

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom