"I'm not a haaaaaaaaaag. I'm sophisticated! You know, just cause I don't... jus-just cause I don't watch Tiktok, just cause I spend my time on Twitter, just cause I have PLANS! You know what I think? I think this - I think this test is made for youngsters who take it to think that they're more mature than they actually are! Youngsters? Yeah! It's for like the youngsters who want to... you know the 17, 16, 18, 20's who like, who like, 'I'm so sophisticated, I'm so mature. I'm gonna take this test to show you how mature I am' and it gives you like this age and they're like 'AH! I'm so mature, I'm actually mentally 42!' AND THEN THEY GO GET GROOMED"Jelly Hoshiumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Its weird if they were to graduate it should have been already announced so it does not Clash with the anniversary
So the worst outcome of this is Termination but what could be the reason for Magni? He seems like a correct guy (at least from a bussines perspective)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Vesper had a breakdown and killed someone in AX. Decided he was pretty good at it and now he's going after Takeshi. Cover's using Magni as a human shield since Vesper somewhat likes him. Although, in my opinion, they should've used Altare as bait.
@Azehara here with the real rrats.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Hey guys, I've returned for a little bit after a few days of FFXVI, how are thi- what the fuck

Damn it Vesper you old coot, stop getting yourself into trouble.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
They specifically said they wouldn't dillute the brand in their year end financials meeting. While simultaneously saying they would release both domestic and foreign talents in their upcoming financial year in their interview/documents, meaning hopefully EN3 and JP7 by March 31 2024.

As for people I'm keeping an eye on:
Caitlyn Myers / m0moki - recently rebranded her vtuber account back to her real name. Anime cover singer, dub VA, huge Hololive fan. If you look at EN2 this is definitely the HoloEn style hire.

Beryl LeRou / Morino Peari / Hana Flores - always rumored but never anywhere big yet, has the singing talent and idol experience, she recently graduated again with a see you soon. Phase 3 seems plausible but HoloEn can't be discounted.

Blair Labri - she wasn't on my radar at all but I hear the indie thread on vt liked her and Beryl followed her just before graduation in late May. Another Phase 3 likely, Holo not out of the question

Woozie Wannai - Graduation announcement yesterday, I've seen people posting about Phase 3 already, but who knows...

People have covered a bunch of smaller candidates too... the Kometa girls who said see you later for example. But I really can't see many names of the same tier as previous En gens. The talent pool really has been sucked dry, mostly by Idol and Phase. I'm guessing the place to look is anime or cover song adjacent YouTubers but there aren't even that many of those.

Everyone else who basically retired, aka wishful thinking zone - the GGN twins, Natsumi Moe, Nina, Beatani

Old rumors who definitely aren't happening - Moon Jelly is Phase, Utano Pandora is Aura the Opera GX girl, Chappipi is Idol En2

Also can someone who follows Miori Celesta explain what the outcome of her dropping out of school / hiatus saga was?
So have any of the past EN members ever closed off one of their past accounts with "See you soon?" prior to getting into Hololive? I feel like that kind of goes against one of the few rules Hololive has about not mingling RL/Alt with Hololive. Granted, I guess that's never stopped Calli in the past, especially with the dice roll in her first original song.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
file(7).png

Guess Vesper cosplayed as Mr. Popo at AX, can't do anything fun in LA anymore

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Inb4 something immensely, completely fucking retarded, like Vesper and Magni getting chosen on short notice to do some big project that takes too much time and effort for them to be able to stream. And then Takeshi goes "Aight, I gotcha, I'll make an announcement telling your fans not to worry", and he posts that instead.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
View attachment 34942

The retaliation video is going up tomorrow.
Hoo boy, can't wait for the upcoming shitstorm this'll bring.

Any long time Meru fan knows what she looks like. Because she's never once cared for opsec.
She's spoken multiple, multiple times about working at an idol maid cafe in Toronto that closed down. There's only one of those, Act 102.
Before Tsunderia, she was another vtuber named "Smolt-E" who used her real Twitter account which has the name "JoJo" attached to it.
Act 102 had a performer named JoJo. Seen in more than a few tweets:

I don't know if I'd even count this as a "dox" as anyone who typed her own words of "maid cafe toronto" into google would find any of this immediately.

She's asian, sad and menhera. Phase Gen 4 at the soonest.
Kobo found out about her cosplayer and the priest. The cosplayer claimed to have no memory of the event lol.

Like the good Lord said:

"In no-no square we trust."
Don't take their words at face value. They may always be lying about some things to lead doxxers on a wild goose chase.
Knowing Lia being a sweet, little tardbiscuit that ain't happening.
Bruh, what the fuck is even going on now?
It could be something mundane like they forgot to return some paperwork related to that, would explain the vague tweet from Cover. I think Magni (or his roommate) was busy at AX and it seems fitting for Vesper to put contractual stuff at the bottom of his to-do pile.
COVER vaugeposting at its finest

My autistic two cents wants to believe its not related to suspensions since they would've been public about that, i know Lando just streamed yesterday but what are the chances of an accident?

Either that or Vesper was chadly enough to help Dez with something for a surgery

Or their reasons for hiatus are 100% unrelated and they just lined up

Contracts seem very likely, unless they both had the same issue that happend with Vesper with their YT accounts somehow (??) But that doesnt make any sense for them having 100% stopped activities using twitter

This is definietly strange but a piece of me wants to beleeb its not graduation even if its still kind of in the cards ngl
This! I think Magni wants a bro to hold his hand after surgery and knowing Vesper is the Broest of the bros he'll gladly stop his vtuber activities to be there for him.

Or he got Magni pregante and they're currently finding a good abortion clinic because COMMIEFORNIA.
Magni is one thing, but I don't think Vesper would be too worried about the money, considering he has a full-time job. Unless he would try to negotiate a contract that would allow him to quit it. Like others have mentioned, I think their contracts start before their debut dates, anyway, unless they are in some kind of contract limbo, currently, and had to legally stop activities because their contracts could not be decided in time.
Vesper quit his full-time job before he started Holostars because he wants to focus on his vtubing career. It seems to have been enough to pay for his bills and spear collection. Him streaming at UK prime time/ early PST means he has all the time in the world to just stream.

Also: F Y'all R-word ass, 100+ pages in 3 days without that much drama happening in the V-tubing sphere!?!? What the fuck!?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Also: F Y'all R-word ass, 100+ pages in 3 days without that much drama happening in the V-tubing sphere!?!? What the fuck!?
You should see what the Pippa thread did when she didnt even stream

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
You should see what the Pippa thread did when she didnt even stream
Case in point. Some y'all got too much freetime in here. Is this because Elon's being a turdnugget these days?

MyName

Case in point. Some y'all got too much freetime in here. Is this because Elon's being a turdnugget these days?

It's probably regular old autism.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Pomu Birthday week schedule! Seems she is going on a break for a short bit.

F0pjPNwWAAEoPAT

image.png

This got me thinking about my years in the Navy and how stressful it'd be to try and do streaming in literally any timespace during that.

Botan fan-art, yummy abs.

:kiarachefkiss:

Doctor Kayfabe

I'm inclined to think chances are pretty good that whatever Hololive English is teasing is one or more new talents. Whoever runs Cover's English creative/promotional/etc. departments still needs to be fired for the way they handle these things though.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
So have any of the past EN members ever closed off one of their past accounts with "See you soon?" prior to getting into Hololive? I feel like that kind of goes against one of the few rules Hololive has about not mingling RL/Alt with Hololive. Granted, I guess that's never stopped Calli in the past, especially with the dice roll in her first original song.
Based on memory:
Calli - PL account goes on as normal
Kiara - PL account goes on as normal
Ina - PL account goes on as normal
Gura - straight out disappeared, didn't even announce a hiatus or graduation
Ame - straight out disappeared, didn't even announce a hiatus or graduation
IRyS - announced inactivity on PL account
Sana - PL account goes on as normal
Fauna - unsure, I don't think she had a proper graduation stream, her PL Twitter account was made Protected
Kronii - old vtuber account graduates, but other PL account goes on as normal
Mumei - stop vtubing activity on PL account, but still continue otherwise
Bae - agency vtuber account got "graduated" way before, but in her VA PL account, she made this community post, saying how she "was invited to join an extended project that is an opportunity of a lifetime".

Tldr: Bae did.

Limkin

Pomu Birthday week schedule! Seems she is going on a break for a short bit.
Yeah, and she will return under a Hololive brand. They are swapping her and Elira for Vesper and Magni

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The news about Vesper and Magni is upsetting to hear, I really hope Pako doesn't lose another child, but considering the circumstances and the fact that they didn't just come out and say they were suspended, I'm willing to be optimistic and believe our boys will return home. In any case, at least I have this little short from Park Dona to, uh, cheer me up.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I don't think it has been shared here yet, but during her last Watson Weekly stream, Ame accidentally leaked her desktop tabs. She edited it out of the VOD, but as usual BVTM shared it.

It reveals.... absolutely nothing besides her professionalism I guess.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I know Vesper had a few streams scheduled that didn't happen. Tempus anniversary is on the 22nd / 23rd.

It's unlikely to be some dual sickeness, emergency, or something out of left field like jail. Just doesn't line up, both were at home streaming consistently until both stopped. I also personally think it's less likely to be an outright suspension, they've traditionally announced that. Even a "stealth" suspension it's better not to mention at all. That said definitely not impossible, maybe Vesper snapped again and Dez backed him up this time, and management still doesn't know how to PR it.

My two leading ideas are contract issues, or half-suspended to work on anniversary things. Right now would be about the deadline for anniversary merch and whatnot to be finalized and I can see someone like Vesper being told no fun until you finish it. It's also the kind of thing that could affect them both stemming from the same cause at the same time. Of course if it's a contract renewal thing instead... guess we'll find out how that goes.

e: My full rrat is that a manager quit and ran off with account details for both of them, and Cover has no idea how to secure their accounts against this.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
maybe worse than we thought.jpg

Guys, it might be more serious than we originally thought

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

PekoWick

Inb4 something immensely, completely fucking retarded, like Vesper and Magni getting chosen on short notice to do some big project that takes too much time and effort for them to be able to stream. And then Takeshi goes "Aight, I gotcha, I'll make an announcement telling your fans not to worry", and he posts that instead.
>holostar
>big project
:SelenHAHAhere:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom