Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Actual brown woman playing Minecraft

EDIT: she is so new to this game she doesn't even understand Minecraft worlds are randomly generated, this is gonna be great

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I like these fan works where Kronii is a villain.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I mean yeah it's a nice gesture but unless those uniform also has Braille bumps on them to help any blind fans know who they are when they meet then I don't know what's the point for this, We know blind people exist and they are struggling due to thei condition.
I swear someones having a laugh with some of these very obviously usless concessions being made. Twitch banning people for slurs aginst blind people who can't see said slurs and now giant orange dots the blind also cannot see and even if they are actual brail seem way too large to be easy to read not to mention how close the players would have to be.

Time till someone poses as a blind fan in order to stab a player?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Baldmongold discovers an lewd ASMR vtuber is in his talent agency and discovers her titty mousepads

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Fishman was trying to turn Airi into store brand Marine he even gave airi her jacket because marine wears one :whatastory:
Gen 2 was supposed to be the seiso idols, and Airi was supposed to be Phase version of Marine.

He's got no seiso idols (Jelly tries her best, but she's had a few slips)
He's got no Marine

Just a bunch sad girls, with an alarming amount of them having mold problems.
:fishmandispair:

Clips:

Korone chastising some of the uncultured members of her chat.

I'll never not take to opportunity to share a clip dedicated to a blessed Flare laugh/wheeze unless somebody already does it before me.

And since these are clips of Korone and Flare (and I was talking about Airi), I'm obligated to add
:holohag::hololove:

Stunned But Dumb

Meru's honey date ASMR should've started already. Not sure if it will. I won't be able to watch regardless, but here for anyone interested

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Baldmongold discovers an lewd ASMR vtuber is in his talent agency and discovers her titty mousepads

he looks very interested
:smugrys:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The assorted cornstarch americans and assorted zoomer third worlders are kinda funny in how retarded they are, some of the poor she/her BLM chuubas trying to promote dont know the kind of hood shit they poking their heads in

I wanted to look at more but my shit internet died before i could get to more posts

OG post died, it had 125k likes and nobody seemed to post or archive it, all that remains is zoomer OP's response to getting 100k likes clowning on a SEAYamanba

Lmao funny update to this

Kenji, the annoying monkey Envtuber who is actually his character IRL black, made a jab at the concert video

This whole autism situation snowballed to getting noticed by the Thai vtuber audience, to the point where the mama of the Thai vtuber shows up to apparently reveal that Kenji tried to comission them (?) But they refused because they shittalked their work/vtuber son

I am not sure if thats the true context, just gathering from the translation and random quote tweets

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Good start so far on Dizzy's stream, currently getting bullied and slapped in the face with money.

Edit: she's already broken.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Watching Fauna, had the realization what kind of threw me off with her facedox that I didn't mention at the time but I realize now, I kind of expected her to have bright eyes instead of dark.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Good start so far on Dizzy's stream, currently getting bullied and slapped in the face with money.

Edit: she's already broken.
Average dizzy steam. Bullyed with money cry’s. Repeat.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Lmao funny update to this

Kenji, the annoying monkey Envtuber who is actually his character IRL black, made a jab at the concert video

This whole autism situation snowballed to getting noticed by the Thai vtuber audience, to the point where the mama of the Thai vtuber shows up to apparently reveal that Kenji tried to comission them (?) But they refused because they shittalked their work/vtuber son

I am not sure if thats the true context, just gathering from the translation and random quote tweets

Surely, this is the fault of the systemic racism. Surely, Kenji couldn't have done this to himself, the fucking retard.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Ame by @MyoZin_.jpg

Gura by @MyoZin_.jpg

Ina by @MyoZin_.jpg

Calli by @MyoZin_.jpg

Kiara by @MyoZin_.jpg

Choose your fighter!

Hologuns by @MyoZin_.jpg

Artist

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Average dizzy steam. Bullyed with money cry’s. Repeat.
Her entire chat is green. Like literally every single person. The simping is strong.
Tags: Mindbreak.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Comedy option: Murder On The Orient Nijisanji Express.
Fixed
View attachment 35129
Lapu Chan x Lui San LOVE

Why did you check my username and avatar

NO
IROHA X LAPU CHAN LOVE
View attachment 35144

It's a Thai vtuber named Dacapo

Here's the full thing from his agency's channel:

And just his own performance:

~$4 entry or free if you cosplayed, so not some high budget production

U-San premiering a pretty sweet Odo mv right now

Oh hey it's the guy that just dropped a banger Odo cover Collab with U-San
If the idiots didn't figure out what type of people the watermelon americans are after they rioted across the country and killed 20+ people, then they deserve to suffer.

I don't know, maybe if we archived the tweets or at least screenshotted them, someone reading this later might have a chance to guess.
Those same idiots rioted along side them and prolly killed 1 or 2 of those 20+ people so 🌈

Sounds like the premise to a sitcom

Mogu mogu

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
So Watson's just declared that she's going on vacation starting from next week. They really do need to get a proper recruiting team instead of always leaving it to Watson, huh?
:ironmousekek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom