"There's nothing that pairs better than Linkin Park with a good Dragonball Z AMV"Amiya Aranha

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So who is this "Reiny" person that Rin is collabing with....

oh

Ah, it's @HuskT's oshi.

Interesting that she's obviously open with her mother about her vtubing activities when she's doing this kind of stuff on stream. It looks like she does a lot of more typical gaming content too so she doesn't seem like a shameless Twitch thot-tier streamer, but it's still there to a degree.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
You're correct, I'm not Rin Penrose, but everyone thinks I am because of a constant string of coincidences from the past year since her debut. An incredible amount of coincidences that just keep on happening. But, rest assured, I am not, nor will I ever be, Rin Penrose.
Well now I'm just convinced you are.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
More blessed A-chan content coming, this time an off-collab escape room with Reine in about an hour.

And a Myth collab after that. Judging from the title and description, seems like it'll be to shill their upcoming English-learning textbook on Amazon.

And rin just casually mentioned that his brothers oshi is selen
Her brother's oshi is Bettel actually. She baited everyone into thinking it was Selen the first time but clarified it a bit after. She also laughed at everyone for getting it wrong in typical Rin fashion.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

UberSoldat

BEEG Booba Fishing

More blessed A-chan content coming, this time an off-collab escape room with Reine in about an hour.

And a Myth collab after that. Judging from the title and description, seems like it'll be to shill their upcoming English-learning textbook on Amazon.

Her brother's oshi is Bettel actually. She baited everyone into thinking it was Selen the first time but clarified it a bit after. She also laughed at everyone for getting it wrong in typical Rin fashion.

13 hours actually for the A-chan collab, they are in japan after all. There will also be a Holoro collab 3 hours after that.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
View attachment 35129
Lapu Chan x Lui San LOVE

Why did you check my username and avatar

NO
IROHA X LAPU CHAN LOVE
20230709_165829.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

A-chan and Reine is in 13 hours, but still blessed.

13 hours actually for the A-chan collab, they are in japan after all. There will also be a Holoro collab 3 hours after that.

They are 100% gonna announce their 3D debut streams during that.

Also, Kiara says there are two "special things" next week. Ame is going on break next weekend, plus she talked about the teaser and brought up possibilties on her own which people have taken as her ruling things out, slyly.

:pochiidontlikeit:

Edit:
Kiara talking about the thing next week while figuring out her schedule:

Context is she is planning to see if she can do the 7 days in a row bingo next week. She also mentioned Ame's schedule next week is weird. Guessing because Ame wants to stream before she goes on weekend break. Whatever is happening is gona be later in the week, Friday or the weekend, which coincides with Ame's break, which... well the implication is when Ame goes on break, debuts happen. The first special thing is likely her new outfit finally releasing.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
She's the chuuba that one dude joined the forum to vaguepost accuse of being a slut or whatever? Remember that guy?
No.
And rin just casually mentioned that his brothers oshi is selen
Do it, Selen. You're a dragon. Dragons hoard gold. Idol Corp is your home.

Limkin

Speaking of jews and dragons, Rin mentioned in reading mean comments video how she is "making a lot more money than a regular job". And given jews definitely don't take 2% cut of revenue it seems more and more that throwing money at the issue is working out for Aviel this time

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Context is she is planning to see if she can do the 7 days in a row bingo next week.
Oh yeah, IRyS confirmed that there is a prize for the bingo thing. Whether it's something small that everyone gets, or if it enters them in a drawing to win whatever the big prize is or what, who knows. Judging by skimming the chat, others have mentioned there being a prize but this is the first time I heard that it's more than just for fun (7:20:05)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Speaking of jews and dragons, Rin mentioned in reading mean comments video how she is "making a lot more money than a regular job". And given jews definitely don't take 2% cut of revenue it seems more and more that throwing money at the issue is working out for Aviel this time
Aviel is currently losing money with Idol Corp. There's obviously a period when a business first starts that it's getting established and running at a loss, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it's "working out" yet.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Oh yeah, IRyS confirmed that there is a prize for the bingo thing. Whether it's something small that everyone gets, or if it enters them in a drawing to win whatever the big prize is or what, who knows. Judging by skimming the chat, others have mentioned there being a prize but this is the first time I heard that it's more than just for fun (7:20:05)

She wants to fill her entire home screen with jumping dildos, doesn't she?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Season 2 is clearly derivative and only seeking to ride on the coat-tails of season 1, despite the attempts to distance the brand through a (weak) rename in order to avoid the controversies season 1 generated. The writing staff hasn't changed anything though, it's just going to come across as a shitty rebrand before they either walk back on it or double down even harder with an even stupider title change while altering nothing else. Given the studios' history, the latter is infinitely more likely and will end with a half-assed passive aggressive public apology before doing it again literally the week after.
Part 3 Noland For Old Men

Also Roca is playing Donkey Kong again

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Lia, Airi, Shiina, and Uruka are about to have a zatsu collab.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I've always felt a bit bad for ollie because she's the only holomember who with a grotesque design instead of cute humanoid female. I have the feeling she tried to push for a human model but was told no and even with irys makeover I doubt cover would bulge on the zombie part if she managed to convince them.
I know she wasn't entirely happy with her design, but I always preferred hers over so many others. She's still cute, and we need more slightly creepier vtubers.

Negzana

I always found Ollie's design awesome. Always assumed she was fine with it and it's a shame that I hear it's not the case. Not remotely oshi tier but she's a fun presence and her performances in Holofes were great (I miss Haachama...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom