"I apologize deepury, Sakana-san doesn't even have boobaa... but by the way he's eating he's gonna grow some soon"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks Wasted Life

she has been more active since the festival thing ended so possible. i legit think the "project" she had been working on might be related to said festival thing but no proof.
Imagine working someone to death. Couldn't be a Japanese thing.....

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
What even brought this on? Where is the complaining happening for Kronii to have noticed it?
I think is mostly in the youtube comments, and 4chan, but I doubt she is adressing it beacuase of 4chan, I have seen it in the Vods comments on some of her streams.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Fun Times how deep is she going?
She said she's finishing this near 2 hour hbomberguy vid then taking her adderal and playing the horror games she was going to play.

Negzana

Lui beat Baramos! Now the world must be at peace with Dragon Quest III completed, can't wait for her to surely start DraQueIV right after this final victory.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
What even brought this on? Where is the complaining happening for Kronii to have noticed it?
She specifically talked about her mods being involved, so probably the stuff about "her mods daring to speak for her!!!"

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IRyS watched all 3 movies of Fate Stay Night Heaven's Feel. She wasn't sure why they called Rider "Rider" because you don't see her Pegasus until near the end of her role in the movies. She somehow convinced herself and hinted that by "rider" they meant she rode... men. Until the pegasus finally showed up.

In more-wholesome, less-YabaIRyS news, she went to Disneyland the other day with another Holomem!

Jacks Wasted Life

She specifically talked about her mods being involved, so probably the stuff about "her mods daring to speak for her!!!"
Jannies are like mushrooms. Feed them shit and keep them in the dark.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
IRyS watched all 3 movies of Fate Stay Night Heaven's Feel. She wasn't sure why they called Rider "Rider" because you don't see her Pegasus until near the end of her role in the movies. She somehow convinced herself and hinted that by "rider" they meant she rode... men. Until the pegasus finally showed up.

In more-wholesome, less-YabaIRyS news, she went to Disneyland the other day with another Holomem!
What makes this even funnier is that in FGO, there's a Servant named Medb who's a Rider mainly because she rides men.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I thought the whole thing was 4chan tards got it in their head that Kronii hated gift subs and started telling people to stop doing it and mods were telling them that was retarded? Or do I have it backwards?

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I'm glad that Gura has found her resolve to stream again. I won't ever believe that there was somehow no time to just communicate a bit on twitter, but I'm not going to get mad at someone I've never met. I enjoy her streams and I think she's a sweet girl. I will continue my support as long as she is giving me content. Same-chan love.

If you'll allow me to Nolan for a minute
I wore a Dr whooves shirt to work yesterday
I wear my omocat Holo shirts and sweaters to work as well
I've worn my Kson shirt which is prolly the most tame one
I will wear these to work too

Nodody has ever said anything about it to me irl or otherwise

And if they did I would not give a single solitary fuck
I wear what I like I also wear kingdom hearts shirts
This is the most based take I've seen in a while. Tying the way you live your life to other people is more pathetic than any anime shirt will ever be. If you are leading a fulfilling and comfortable life, then everyone else can go get fucked.

Final Result:
View attachment 34869
Can't really complain; Fauna top tier and Kiara on Wife tier
Love IRyS, but GOOD wife might be a bit high; likewise Bae at GF is too low
Fun stream, Momo and Coni were pretty good together
Put Kiara in good wife, IRyS in GF, and put AZKi in WAIFU and that list is pretty much perfect, imo. Also, based they know Lui is absolute WAIFU tier.
I agree with the list pretty much but I think we're missing one big thing here... Rushia is in the wife tier? Is that really where we want her? As a wife lol?

I went to warosu to see if I could figure it out exactly, but all I really see is that people are complaining that some of the gifted subs are coming in batches of 5 instead of 50. The argument is that people are breaking them up so Kronii will pay more attention to them. So just like with every fanbase you've got maybe >5% of people arguing about this 'issue' as if it actually matters and taking sides. Idk what's happened this stream though because I don't member to her.

Unrelated, while I was looking at warosu I saw this...
achan.jpg
...and I agree. A-chan has a nice design and great voice along with extremely cute mannerisms. I will not rest until our beautiful staff gets their own swimsuits.
This was the image that went along with that post btw
A-chan and Nodaka swimsuits.jpg

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I thought the whole thing was 4chan tards got it in their head that Kronii hated gift subs and started telling people to stop doing it and mods were telling them that was retarded? Or do I have it backwards?

Basically my understanding is that it became a common occurrence for mods to encourage people to gift memberships, which ended with massive amount of gift Membership being spamed every other stream, some people got mad because either A. they felt the execive gift spam was disrupting the flow of the stream and didnt like the mods encouraging it, or B members feeling to many gift was runing the "feel" of members streams chat, Mod then came out to said Kronii was ok with the gift spam and she gave them permission, but people didnt belive them so Kronii came out today to clarify tha:

- she is indeed fine with people spamming gift memberships and
- she trust her mods and if they say she is okay with something she is.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Some kronii stuff from her member stream.
She talked about membership gifts, management didn't force her and she wanted to say it herself, she said she hates in-fighting, she clarified she appreciates the gifting, and she told people to stop complaining on her behalf, and to not harass the mods over it, to respect each other, and she has mods to help out so there shouldn't any issues with gifting.

Went to the doctor for a prescription cream for some skin issues.

She failed her driving test twice before, she's going to try again soon.

She got someone nicotine patches and some stuff so they quit smoking, she said she doesn't like the person but did it so they stop bothering others, they have put her on a toxic environment, so probably the shit relative, she said nothing good has changed with this person, she tries to be good for this person but they always ask for more, got on a "icky situation", she tried to mediate a situation as she likes both sides, she was hoping for the best outcome.

Started taking singing lessons again, her previous teacher quit because of a pregnancy, got a new one recently.

Next week will be very busy but not as much as this week, she went to the dentist this week, has no cavities.

She only likes cream cheese, butter and jam as spreadable, no peanut butter.

She asked what would we do on a zombie apocalypse, she said she would look for people she trusts, she asked sally and sally's response was to peace out, she gave her a detailed explanation on how she would do it, kronii said she was converted.

She was shy and introverted when she was younger, she got fed-up, now its more like "are you worth the time to talk to", that's why she likes the internet since you don't need to see people face to face, you can judge people on their personality and not appearances.

She doesn't want to tell us what she asked gura, says its nsfw cursed shit, its a would you rater question.

She asked us what would we do if we were the only person on the world, she said it would be too boring without internet or electricity, so she said it would be with internet, no animals, surviving on canned food and vegetables, time would be frozen so food on the supermarket will stay fresh woman learn to cook and farm! she would live off ramen.

Karaoke next week, maybe 3d but may not be full body tracking.

She thinks being vague about her personal problems hurts people's feelings less, she filters her words, tries to avoid reading yabai SC names so it doesn't get taken out of context and to avoid witch hunts "i just want to chill", she doesn't like being confrontational to avoid fights, but will fight if needed, she's the plotting type, she plays the long game.

She does better with text than with words, she's better with a script, she doesn't know how she streams since its not scripted.

Had instances online and offline with people not knowing how to approach her, she keeps her distance with people, she likes being cautious.

She can't cut ties with the shit family member, as it would make it hard to keep contact with the rest of her relatives, she's only trying to help this person to help others in her family, she had to bribe this person so they try and get help.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I agree with the list pretty much but I think we're missing one big thing here... Rushia is in the wife tier? Is that really where we want her? As a wife lol?
I mean, if you look at it in the way that she would absolutely be a stay-at-home trophy-wife that exists just to spend money, then yeah, she's a wife.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Basically my understanding is that it became a common occurrence for mods to encourage people to gift memberships, which ended with massive amount of gift Membership being spamed every other stream, some people got mad because either A. they felt the execive gift spam was disrupting the flow of the stream and didnt like the mods encouraging it, or B members feeling to many gift was runing the "feel" of members streams chat, Mod then came out to said Kronii was ok with the gift spam and she gave them permission, but people didnt belive them so Kronii came out today to clarify tha:

- she does indeed is fine with people spamming gift memberships and
- she trust her mods and if they say she is okay with something she is.
It is actually very funny when people squirm about how gifted memberships ruin the le sekrit club that’s gated by a mere $5.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Unrelated, while I was looking at warosu I saw this...
achan.jpg
...and I agree. A-chan has a nice design and great voice along with extremely cute mannerisms. I will not rest until our beautiful staff gets their own swimsuits.
This was the image that went along with that post btw
A-chan and Nodaka swimsuits.jpg
Considering A-chan and Nodoka's artist, Ordan (Blessed be His name), drew that art, it is basically official art in my book.

Speaking of Ordan, I am still not over his design for Sora's latest outfit. I like it way too much.
Tokino_Sora_2023_Birthday_Costume_Illustration_by_Ordan.jpg

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Considering A-chan and Nodoka's artist, Ordan (Blessed be His name), drew that art, it is basically official art in my book.
I just thought someone did a really great job with it. I didn't realize it was actually Ordan... Makes it even better knowing it's straight from the source.
:kiarachefkiss: :vespernosebleed:
I don't talk about her a lot but admittedly I'm pretty much a big A-chan simp.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Pigs must fucking flying not only Gura solo stream but Hime Hajime is also streaming today, playing P.T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom