"I got lots of family that joined the chair force they talked about how they got a lot of money for doing nothing you know what the one who joined the army came back with?... PTSD you don't join the army"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Kek

Any bets anyone wants to spitball?, my money is on a Luxiem member or Rosemi for the "fun but schizo as hell" rrat
It might honestly be Selen as we've seen she has distanced herself from the others so maybe she's the leaker as she would have the least attachment conscience telling her not to

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Why would a Luxiem member do it? It just does not make sense to me
They are still doing well despite everything

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Who's left in ex-ID other than Hana? Because I'd unironically believe the ex-ID members have the strongest possible motive to do shit like that, after what happened to them.
Half, maybe less than half of them, I think. Mika and Hana are the big ones and have not left, yet.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
If Selen leaves Niji and doesn't go to VSPO or whatever I hope she at least gets a shot at holo so her and Mumei can live their autistic dream
That is rainbows as fuck but I want to believe. It would also be hilarious to watch it take 2 minutes during the debut to hear that laugh give her away similar to Henya making tea dayo.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Who's left in ex-ID other than Hana? Because I'd unironically believe the ex-ID members have the strongest possible motive to do shit like that, after what happened to them.
It might honestly be Selen as we've seen she has distanced herself from the others so maybe she's the leaker as she would have the least attachment conscience telling her not to
I like how Nijisanji is such a shitshow that we can have so many guesses flying around that seem plausible. Almost everyone in the company has a motive at this point, it's a perfect whodunnit.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
If Selen leaves Niji and doesn't go to VSPO or whatever I hope she at least gets a shot at holo so her and Mumei can live their autistic dream
I don't watch her, but from what I've heard isn't she the type whose completely not interested in idol activities?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why would a Luxiem member do it? It just does not make sense to me
They are still doing well despite everything
Mysta seems neurotic enough and was one of the ones that accidentally confirmed the 2% merch thing
Shu was the one mentioned by the leaker as wanting to leave
Vox was one of the ones that went full "Covid" and also seems kinda menhera

ironically enough i think Luca seems normie and stable enough to not be a suspect for me

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I'd rather Nijisanji just get their shit together. The last thing we need is it all falling apart and the schizo fujos move to Tempus. Given the way they treat the girls at Nijisanji, it would be an utter shitshow if they started that shit with Holo girls.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'd rather Nijisanji just get their shit together. The last thing we need is it all falling apart and the schizo fujos move to Tempus. Given the way they treat the girls at Nijisanji, it would be an utter shitshow if they started that shit with Holo girls.
I'd rather we just throw all the schizos in a gas chamber, personally.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Then we could see Schizo unicorns and schizo fujos meet on the twitter, /vt/ and supa fields of battle, it would be shit for anyone else but kinda funny for content

turranc

Speaking of which TIL learned Shylily was a flesh tuber I wonder what the CatOrca's face looks like what's her PL?
Edit:Found it on this site
Maybe the worst screenshot they could have taken, her streams were usually a lot clearer than that.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Sava's digestive tract is by now, a completely distinct character

jfc.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Kek

Any bets anyone wants to spitball?, my money is on a Luxiem member or Rosemi for the "fun but schizo as hell" rrat
Seconding the opinion it's probably either a member of Luxiem or Selen. I also doubt the ex-ID members are in the know enough about the EN comings and goings to be a leaker. Short of Mika at least. I doubt Hana is invested enough to even care at this point.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Kek

Mysta would probably be my bet, since he's publically joked about the low merch cut and the AR concert cancellation.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I don't watch her, but from what I've heard isn't she the type whose completely not interested in idol activities?
This is true she likely has no interest in Holo despite moom presence

Selen thought that moom got into Niji and Moom thought Selen got into Holo but I don't see Selen moving to Holo for moom

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Then we could see Schizo unicorns and schizo fujos meet on the twitter, /vt/ and supa fields of battle, it would be shit for anyone else but kinda funny for content
As funny as it would be for us, I just don't want the current Holo guys and girls to get caught in the crossfire. I mean, the schizos hated Nina so much at iketog, they turned her page into the NijiEN general discussion.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I'd say there's a difference between a face being known to anyone willing to do the extracurriculars required to find a roommate account vs. them just straight-up breaking character to post it.
I'm in this camp as well. For a while I attempted to affect the idea that I "couldn't watch anyone known to be attractive" but ultimately I don't care what any particular vtuber looks like as long as they respect the medium. Someone digging through mountains of shit to find an old face pic as a result of poor historical opsec doesn't concern me in the least. Willingly sharing selfies is a hard 'no.' Either be a streamer or a vtuber. Don't try to double-dip.

kukkia

Early Adopter
As funny as it would be for us, I just don't want the current Holo guys and girls to get caught in the crossfire. I mean, the schizos hated Nina so much at iketog, they turned her page into the NijiEN general discussion.
The solution is obviously to have Nina join Tempus.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Later tonight, Marimaris Birthday

Archive

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom