"Fuck you so hard, and your little waifu in the background"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hylic

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
One think that left me thinking from Nina's second totsu

Her chat with Selen was by far the most awkward. Selen confessed giving up talking to other EN members, then they talked about how Nina's announcement made others think of leaving too (3:54:15)
This lines up with the leak that dropped before the newest male debuts- high likelihood there will be other EN graduation soon
e: apparently its not just me, many /HAHA/ anons are convinced and in the acceptance phase already
View attachment 34939

The VSPO thing is interesting, they did redign their logo a few months back including a global version in english.. could be a hint of an English-speaking branch. Selen would be the most obvious poach of an English-speaking high level fps vtuber..

Negzana

>Pippa goes on short hiatus
>Gura suddenly starts existing again

I just want my Gura-Pippa collab to see Gura go back to her unhinged Senzawa days

AmpleChip

Her chat with Selen was by far the most awkward. Selen confessed giving up talking to other EN members, then they talked about how Nina's announcement made others think of leaving too (3:54:15)
This lines up with the leak that dropped before the newest male debuts- high likelihood there will be other EN graduation soon
e: apparently its not just me, many /HAHA/ anons are convinced and in the acceptance phase already
View attachment 34939

On positive news, Laimu from Vinesauce announced a redebut on the 22. Will have her ferrets as Live2D assets

This would not come as a surprise. Selen has given off vibes of wanting to fuck off for a while. I don't know why though. More management bullshit?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be listening to various pieces of video game music submitted by dreamweavers and buckos (again)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Probably because no one has bothered to look before.
View attachment 34911
Tsunderia is still an active company registered in CA. As such they have to file some basic paperwork which includes office address/manager's address

Searching for "Tsunderia LLC" gives the company number a name of the owner and an address for the owner.

TSUNDERIA LLC
Company Number 202012110659
Registered Address
  • 50 ALICE ST, APT H
  • ARCADIA
  • United States
Agent Name JACKEY LAU JCKYLAU@YAHOO.COM
Agent Address 50 ALICE ST, APT H, ARCADIA, CA, 91006

Note. I dont think this a current address for reasons below.

View attachment 34887

More info can be found in the commiefornia secretary of state site (this site fucking sucks for archiving so it will just be pictures & PDFs)
View attachment 34888
View attachment 34889

Initial filing in 2020. lists Jackey Lau as sole owner and the Alice street, Arcadia address as the business address.
Statement of information adds a po box address for the company.
This lists a different mailing address of

675 N Fuller Ave

Los Angeles, California

Checking this address we can see its a postal shop, so likely just a PO box service he used.
View attachment 34912
View attachment 34896

2022 statement of information changes the po box address and adds a completly new residential address, though Jackey Lau's address remains the same?
This contains 2 new addresses

713 W DUARTE RD UNIT G #502
ARCADIA, CA 91007
Another post office
View attachment 34906

And what might be a current address for PPP.

1742 ECKHART AVE
ROSEMEAD, CA 91770
View attachment 34905

View attachment 34902View attachment 34901

View attachment 34913
Linkedin
https://archive.ph/GqHFU
View attachment 34909
Facebook
View attachment 34910

Now please look at my cute spider.

PPP being a Commiefornian rich kid checks out, nice work on digging this stuff up. I might've cracked up laughing seeing that Facebook account with the anime girl header, knowing he probably has a bunch of normie software engineer friends on there.

EDIT: Did he set his Linkedin to private between you archiving it and now?
1688841094554.png

Hi Jackey!

Pippa did ask him, and he said no. Maybe his will needs to be broken down more.
The thing to bear in mind with DSP is he is incredibly anal about how people try to arrange collaborations with him; he's sperged out at multiple people for inviting him on their streams the "wrong" way - to the point where one of his reasons for turning down the opportunity Keemstar gave him to make fuck-you money on a sponsored podcast is because Keem DM'd him on Twitter about it rather than emailing him.

Email him at darksydephil@hotmail.com for business discussions, it's the only thing that won't set off his autism.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Untitled.png

The retaliation video is going up tomorrow.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Shiina has hit 70K subscribers.

Glad to see her hard work is paying off.

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Ami is listening to view submitted VGM's in around 10 minutes.

PPP being a Commiefornian rich kid checks out, nice work on digging this stuff up. I might've cracked up laughing seeing that Facebook account with the anime girl header, knowing he probably has a bunch of normie software engineer friends on there.
His cover photo still being Tsunquest is hilarious given all that happened with them.
EDIT: Did he set his Linkedin to private between you archiving it and now?
View attachment 34941

Hi Jackey!
Link still works for me, looks like you need to be logged into linkedin for the profile to be visible.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

2 Kiara streams, stream with Kronii, stream with Ame, cover with Okayu, concert+new original song, and official HoloSummer stream all in the past week... it's like Gura actually exists again.

Edit: Now in Kiara's chat, too.
View attachment 34937

I made sort of a joke about a car accident or something like that happening and that's what actually sidelined Gura. I wonder if that's actually what happened. Some accident back in about January?

Add to this Shylily was a flesh streamer in the past and made the jump to vtubing. So her appearance is a well known quantity.

As noted, Lily switched to Vtubing and she still posts IRL pictures though I think mostly faceless. The fact she's a short stack is both well known and a point her chat rubs in all the time. She's in the "definitely yeetable" category of Vtuber.

This would not come as a surprise. Selen has given off vibes of wanting to fuck off for a while. I don't know why though. More management bullshit?
Nijisanji's approach seems to cap growth after the initial burst. Could lead to issues of feeling like you're going no where. While, at the same time, it also might simply be that the constraints around games/activities start to really rub the wrong way. If the management is taking 50% or more of the total revenue generated, but not really offering anything useful, why not go indie?

Kalion

:)
She has goofed up on camera once. This is the only time her face has been visible to my knowledge.
Here you go:

A young glasses-wearing Asian girl.
Any long time Meru fan knows what she looks like. Because she's never once cared for opsec.
She's spoken multiple, multiple times about working at an idol maid cafe in Toronto that closed down. There's only one of those, Act 102.
Before Tsunderia, she was another vtuber named "Smolt-E" who used her real Twitter account which has the name "JoJo" attached to it.
Act 102 had a performer named JoJo. Seen in more than a few tweets:

I don't know if I'd even count this as a "dox" as anyone who typed her own words of "maid cafe toronto" into google would find any of this immediately.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I made sort of a joke about a car accident or something like that happening and that's what actually sidelined Gura. I wonder if that's actually what happened. Some accident back in about January?
Its weird for sure, she's just kind of back. Not like I'm complaining, I like goobis, its just kind of weird.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Add to this Shylily was a flesh streamer in the past and made the jump to vtubing. So her appearance is a well known quantity.
Her being a fleshtuber that transitioned into vtubing is why I really care less about shit like this. Same reason why I dont really care about Kson showing her face.

View attachment 34939

oof. Selen was the only reason I decided to even give NijisanjiEN a chance (later started watching a bit more thanks to Ethyria).

Nijisanji's approach seems to cap growth after the initial burst. Could lead to issues of feeling like you're going no where. While, at the same time, it also might simply be that the constraints around games/activities start to really rub the wrong way. If the management is taking 50% or more of the total revenue generated, but not really offering anything useful, why not go indie?
If this happens that will be the beginning of the end of the EN branch.

Despite not really knowing about her until yesterday, Meru's stream emotionally drained me (last hour of it which I watched). I really hope she gets help and shit starts looking up.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
The VSPO thing is interesting, they did redign their logo a few months back including a global version in english.. could be a hint of an English-speaking branch. Selen would be the most obvious poach of an English-speaking high level fps vtuber..

:cursedbae:

But, honestly, not impossible, they poached Nun Bora from Nijisanji too and Selen has been very distant from the other members the last couple of months...

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Hopefully I’m home before it ends.

I wonder if she’ll leave another few weeks after this
Its weird for sure, she's just kind of back. Not like I'm complaining, I like goobis, its just kind of weird.
To me it looks like she just has a spurge of motivation probably do to connect the world, there was that time she streamed 3 days in row before going away again, so she might go back once she runs out of fumes.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

View attachment 34883playing something... naughty c:View attachment 34883
Filesize:
3.4 GiB / 3.6 GB
Length: 7h32m39s
Encoding: 480p MPEG-4 AVC @ ~919 kbps / 30 fps + AAC @ 128 kbps
Checksums:
Code:
BLAKE2b (playing something... naughty c: [AC67VSP_ON0].mp4) = 28f656384505d9dd93e03b003064dbe6acb0515cdfd7cd3162f9ae2ee1e1f59cc08c7c974d20117cce1cfbe27b563123ba13216121a046d01c1b447db400ca2d
MD5 (playing something... naughty c: [AC67VSP_ON0].mp4) = 1d894c002bb8846f7f484dfd1228b30c
Download from: filechan
Completely forgot:
1080p archive of the stream if anyone wants it.
Filechan/Gofile (temporary)

I noticed you two both used filechan to host last nights stream. BitDefender started getting pissed when I clicked on either of your filechan sources stating it's both a generic "malicious webpage" and that it's phishing webpage. It may be a false flagging it due to BitDefender not liking piracy maybe? I know other antivirus have done that sort of thing in the past. So I popped the URL into VirusTotal:
1688841872571.png
Virus total says 2/50 list it as an infected site, BitDefender is notably absent on flagging it there. Wut do?
1688842463329.png
It seems it's one of the subdomains is/are the issue? BitDefender was specifically yelling about cdn-153. Anyone who actually took comp-sci make any sense of it?

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

braindoko

Retro game man doing a 24hr marathon for his second anniversary

Schedule:
blooom.png

Is it me or did Tenma forget about her stream? No pinned message, no tweet about it but she was still active 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom