"I came with my sausage all warmed up."Aki Rosenthal

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
There's an information stream about Blue Journey going on currently. They announced a 12-song album release by Universal Music on September 6th, a live on September 13th and new outfits for it.

Which makes you wonder. Does AZKi still treat it as a fun thing to apply her geography nerdiness to, or does she want more?

She's doing Geoguessr with ID and EN already, of course. But one can't help but wonder whether she's sufficiently addicted that she's practicing for global on her own, off stream.

There's precedent with Rust, even.
I think it's both. Whenever she gets hooked on something, she really gets into it. What makes it fun for her is trying to be as good at it as she can. Even more so with GeoGuessr since she's always liked looking at maps. She talked about it with Subaru when they had their one-on-one chat before.

Last edited:

stassy

I think it's both. Whenever she gets hooked on something, she really gets into it. What makes it fun for her is trying to be as good at it as she can. Even more so with GeoGuessr since she's always liked looking at maps. She talked about it with Subaru when they had their one-on-one chat before.
Also she got hooked to the point of looking at Geoguessr pro strat videos offline and she did some ranking with viewers at some point (ranked 10 at the end)

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast
Do we have any hard information about PPP anywhere? I feel he's surprisingly under-documented given the drama surrounding the company, and official sources don't seem to have any links to who he is either. Personnel management and support is a field where I believe incompetence is just as bad as malice since flailing around aimlessly can seriously hurt others' careers through no fault of their own, so I'd be very curious who he's fucking over these days.

Probably because no one has bothered to look before.
amismug (2).png
Tsunderia is still an active company registered in CA. As such they have to file some basic paperwork which includes office address/manager's address

Searching for "Tsunderia LLC" gives the company number a name of the owner and an address for the owner.

TSUNDERIA LLC
Company Number 202012110659
Registered Address
  • 50 ALICE ST, APT H
  • ARCADIA
  • United States
Agent Name JACKEY LAU JCKYLAU@YAHOO.COM
Agent Address 50 ALICE ST, APT H, ARCADIA, CA, 91006

Note. I dont think this a current address for reasons below.

50alicestreet.jpg

More info can be found in the commiefornia secretary of state site (this site fucking sucks for archiving so it will just be pictures & PDFs)
Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 12-20-33 Search California Secretary of State.png
Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 12-20-48 Search California Secretary of State.png

Initial filing in 2020. lists Jackey Lau as sole owner and the Alice street, Arcadia address as the business address.
Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 12-26-21 34678068-1.pdf.png
Statement of information adds a po box address for the company.
This lists a different mailing address of

675 N Fuller Ave

Los Angeles, California

Checking this address we can see its a postal shop, so likely just a PO box service he used.
675 N Fuller Ave.jpg
Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 12-28-33 34678069-1-1.pdf.png

2022 statement of information changes the po box address and adds a completly new residential address, though Jackey Lau's address remains the same?
This contains 2 new addresses

713 W DUARTE RD UNIT G #502
ARCADIA, CA 91007
Another post office
713 W duarte road unit G #502.jpg

And what might be a current address for PPP.

1742 ECKHART AVE
ROSEMEAD, CA 91770
1742 Eckhart avenue.jpg

Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 12-36-06 B0786-8386-1.pdf.pngScreenshot 2023-07-08 at 12-36-13 B0786-8386-1.pdf.png

11074637_763179223789420_4135461783206664614_o.jpg
Linkedin
https://archive.ph/GqHFU
Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 12-50-04 (5) Jackey Lau LinkedIn.png
Facebook
Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 12-52-39 Facebook.png

Now please look at my cute spider.

Attachments

• B0786-8386-1.pdf
    130.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 34678069-1-1.pdf
    140.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 34678068-1.pdf
    536.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Wigger D. Karen's outfit happening now.

She's really happy with how the One Piece song has been doing too. 5 million views in a week (though obviously cause it's on the One Piece channel). The comments were mainly from people who didn't know her but said they either loved the song or how she sang it. The unbiased but positive opinions were a much-needed confidence boost for her. The retards on twitter were just a vocal minority as usual. She also confirmed that a full version with an MV will be happening on 7/17 and it'll be on her new EP when it releases.

Pink woman doing good :calidrinking:

Short

God Damn the Sun
View attachment 34883playing something... naughty c:View attachment 34883
Filesize:
3.4 GiB / 3.6 GB
Length: 7h32m39s
Encoding: 480p MPEG-4 AVC @ ~919 kbps / 30 fps + AAC @ 128 kbps
Checksums:
Code:
BLAKE2b (playing something... naughty c: [AC67VSP_ON0].mp4) = 28f656384505d9dd93e03b003064dbe6acb0515cdfd7cd3162f9ae2ee1e1f59cc08c7c974d20117cce1cfbe27b563123ba13216121a046d01c1b447db400ca2d
MD5 (playing something... naughty c: [AC67VSP_ON0].mp4) = 1d894c002bb8846f7f484dfd1228b30c
Download from: filechan

Ami would pronounce it as "asmur" but that was always just a joke.
Completely forgot:
1080p archive of the stream if anyone wants it.
Filechan/Gofile (temporary)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
signal-2023-07-08-07-40-34-409.jpg

Chat: HOOVES!
Cali: THEY'RE NOT HOOVES CHAT!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Moona in Hologra as a Regular finally

Finally Bloom 2 but now more expensive
1688820614147.png

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
What doesn't get translated well in pictures is the very noticeable physics.

【NEW OUTFIT __ 新衣装】ONE PIECE x Mori Calliope! Plus KARAOKE!! #カリオペワンピ 45-57 screenshot.png【NEW OUTFIT __ 新衣装】ONE PIECE x Mori Calliope! Plus KARAOKE!! #カリオペワンピ 48-41 screenshot.png【NEW OUTFIT __ 新衣装】ONE PIECE x Mori Calliope! Plus KARAOKE!! #カリオペワンピ 49-45 screenshot.png【NEW OUTFIT __ 新衣装】ONE PIECE x Mori Calliope! Plus KARAOKE!! #カリオペワンピ 52-24 screenshot.png

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Shishigami Leona is singing right now.

Also Suou Patra will be Tamaki's interview guest for the first time since going independent at 11PM JST.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lapu chan with Fubuki and Suisei in Apex LOVE

UberSoldat

DN rips into that controversial vtuber anime

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Jones about to play more of that b3314 Mario 64 mod

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Moona in Hologra as a Regular finally
It is actually more than just Moona. Kiara is also in it, too. Full cast is at least Moona, Kiara, Suisei, Aqua, Fubuki, and Kanata. Hololive main channel membership got a preview yesterday showing those girls off.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
From Ethyria 4 Ever to Ethyria Rent 3.

Don't support the company, only the members. They certainly aren't talking lately about how much of a family Nijisanji is, how great it is working here, that you should definitely audition. Quite the opposite. I mean, one guy bailed out before even signing up a contract
"NIJI THRIVING"
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Also, with all the privacy scraping Threads wants to do, and VTubers general privacy concerns, is it wise to set up on Threads at all?
From an OPSEC standpoint, no.

From a comedy standpoint where it causes Elon to sperg out further as birb app users migrate to an actual competitor, YES.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Also, with all the privacy scraping Threads wants to do, and VTubers general privacy concerns, is it wise to set up on Threads at all?
No but I think this may have more with just making sure they get their names as to not have another hive situation.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
It is actually more than just Moona. Kiara is also in it, too. Full cast is at least Moona, Kiara, Suisei, Aqua, Fubuki, and Kanata. Hololive main channel membership got a preview yesterday showing those girls off.
Preview in question. My constructive criticism to make this free use is that I really think the truck should be blue due to the green clashing with all the different colors. That is all.

And I wouldn't be surprised if Gura, Sora, and Iofi also show up. Since it seems to be the same lineup as their initial Hololive Summer stream.

unnamed (2).gif

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
A-chan has a Threads account now maybe Holo will go there
View attachment 34825
A-chan likely has the account set up since she also owns an Instagram account, not all talents have it so the possibility of them using threads is unlikely for now (the site itself is basically a worse twitter anyway, I'd be surprised if anyone is willing to sit through a basically text-version of tiktok because it has no chronological timeline)

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

If Airi's boobs face gets doxed then it would only be a matter of time before her black company gets... hmm... to put it in non-fedposty terms, a few mean reviews on their yelp page

The tinge of "maybe not a joke" from places like this is always fun. Hopefully, Airi is free soon.

Just as I read this, she began talking about how mad at her step dad she is for committing suicide despite her thinking its not fair to be mad. It's all coming out. I'm no professional, but I think she should maybe try and find one

Suicide is horrifically selfish. Just because they're dead doesn't mean the final act isn't a massive "F U" to their families. I think the general desire not to talk about that publicly is a combination of "don't speak ill of the dead" and the fact most don't want to encourage others to that behavior because of the fact it does cause injury in others.

Yeah if shes taking autism meds that shit will dumb your metabolism to the floor if she jumps off them

Oh boy, what meds are they giving those with Autism, these days?

Final Result:
View attachment 34869
Can't really complain; Fauna top tier and Kiara on Wife tier
Love IRyS, but GOOD wife might be a bit high; likewise Bae at GF is too low
Fun stream, Momo and Coni were pretty good together

They needed a "Run Away" tier. Matsuri and Rushia both belong there.

I don't watch Nijisanji. I never watched Nina. I am not watching the stream. I only know people were worried she'd cause a major yab due to being extremely left wing and turned out to be like Kiara and keep her channel completely secular and wholesome. Seeing quick glimpses of the stream she seems to tear up a bit and it's kind of sad. She had a fanbase, seems pretty well respected even on Kiwifarms/Virtual Asylum, so I hope her the best with her future endeavors even if I never watched her (Or any of Niji)

Actually need to give her a lot of credit for dropping the Red Posting schtick. (And, note, it's always a gimmick on a lot of levels.) She found her groove then it all apparently just went away.

In a few hours Watame will be doing a members' watchalong stream for RRR. If it's anything like Baahubali it might be entertaining.

RRR is a solid movie and a wild ride. Sheep should enjoy it.

Also she got hooked to the point of looking at Geoguessr pro strat videos offline and she did some ranking with viewers at some point (ranked 10 at the end)

I'm glad she likes it. It's the perfect game for a female Vtuber to play, as it has wide appeal to a male audience while also being an enjoyable watch since it's essentially a puzzle game chat can play along with.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom