"ur so annoying, you are literally so annoying. every day i wake up and hope phase puts out a lumi graduation tweet. i hope you step on a lego and break your ankle or i will be the one doing that. i wish you nothing but misfortune yellow woman"Jelly Hoshiumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Lurker

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
And just like that, my tears are gone and my sadness is gone. All I have is just sheer annoyance.

EDIT: Figure it out, it wasn't about Nina.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Ina streamed something that wasnt Zelda and got to catch a Kraggy stream
Todays been an amazing day
:wah::wah::wah:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
When I thought I couldn't love Airi more she shows her music taste while being a dork with her model. I need to wife this woman.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Now we even have vague posting from members within this thread

:urtearingmeapart:

Stunned But Dumb

Wtf is happening on her stream?? Yeah I get she's drunk...but goddamn. She's not graduating right? Up until now, I've never heard of her but this stream is something else lol
She just took another shot (and is actually hitting strong ass burps too). She's not graduating she just had issues with her last corpo, Tsunderia, treating her and all its members like trash and has a lot of regrets about how it all went down. I wish she would get off stream tbh. She seems to be in a better mood after letting out all her grievances, but she's not great rn

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Shiyu shared the rules for her Fan meeting in her Fantia
i might post later im very tired

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You know

I wonder how the scene will be by the time Nina would allegedly return if the 2 year figure ends up being accurate

Literal titans came and went and even the scene itself doesnt have more than 5 years at most of existance and barely 2 or 3 of being relevant

I hope atleast that the Indie scene is less retarded, although Live2d shit being easier and easier to do might make that moot

But i wonder how the big corpos will fare, most had events that were almost unforseen (Rushia, Zaion, Sana, Yugo, Veibae/Silver/Nyan) and alot of the smaller ones just stright up imploded

Just a random ramble by a tard, hope Nina finds her stride and is able to return with a greater confidence in her if she does choose to do this whole thing again

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Another one

Archive
20230708_004749.jpg

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Tearing up while browsing Nina's graduation tag then I saw this and I busted out laughing.

Anime Fan

When I thought I couldn't love Airi more she shows her music taste while being a dork with her model. I need to wife this woman.
Yea the music has been amazing and the way she's been moving her model with music makes it better. Plus the goofy tts just makes it better somehow. It's crazy how she's been able to be this entertaining for 4 hours. Just hope she's able to get some decent rest after this. I too love this dorky wolf.

In other phase hag news, Shiina hit the funny 69k subscriber number during her birthday stream and is currently learning some Spanish
fb29fb1fafq2.PNG

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
butter dwag
the dwag with the butter

boomer dwag

Stunned But Dumb

I swear, Meru was this close to dropping an N bomb until that chat interrupted her. Switching between Nina and Meru has been kind of a trip, i do not know how you multi stream people do it.

I swear its back to VODs for me after this

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Being first in business does not equal a guarantee of success. If anything it can actually be one of the harder positions for a company to be in.
Usually its the second or third that comes along profits, because much of the hard work like R&D has already been done for them.
There's the lack of information first-movers in a new industry has, but then there's sheer, repeated and glaring incompetence, and Tsunderia had the latter in spades. Barely spending money on advertising. Keeping the groomer mod and manager on when the talents wanted them fired. Barely doing any merch. A bunch of managers neglecting the talents that made them money. And more than all this incompetence was the fact that PPP either didn't notice this incompetence or deliberately decided to ignore it. Having to choose between saying a manager is grossly incompetent or deliberately negligent is far beryond teething problems and having to do research and development in a new and untapped industry.

USS IOWA

Enough crying look at this.

Edit: Ah damn Ninja'd

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
You have lia's bodytype and know she's traveling with a midget, a skeleton and a tiddy monster. Finding an obvious group of 4 cosplayers travelling in the con fitting this description wouldn't be that hard I suppose.

AIRI BREAKING NEWS
She was talking about her plans when quitting and mentioned quitting wouldn't be that far away now, hopefully.
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Serina can't sleep so she's playing the cat game

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
The banter in these streams was crazy, man.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Anyway here's every vchuuba Sena drew on stream
1688796481380.png

1688796553659.png

Also here's her Meemaw drawing for Shiina BD

1688796749495.png

1688796792462.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom