"You want a decent following? Start creating stop tweeting"Mori Calliope

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
It's interesting to hear the raw anger at how fucking useless Tsunderia management was.
View attachment 34837
Being first in business does not equal a guarantee of success. If anything it can actually be one of the harder positions for a company to be in.
Usually its the second or third that comes along profits, because much of the hard work like R&D has already been done for them.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Meruru's still going, someone should probably intervene irl at this point.

I mean what are they going to do, stealth suspend her?
No, she'll take a two week break with her family, then finish the graduation stream.

Punished Lurker

It initially was supposed to be 22 minutes ago, but it seems like she said fuck it lol
I think she messaged management and managed to extend it. Also jesus this stream is LONG like I don't want Nina to graduate but it's been more than 16 hours

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Sounds like a soft confirmation, tbh. She is friends with Kson, isn't she?

Very good friends and kson has been pretty much her support system to the days leading up to her graduation. She was also the one who pushed her to reboot her roommate channel and start streaming again

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I don't think we've seen a recent body shot of Lia actually and her meds do effect her weight, but it was speculated she was cosplaying from recent tweets. Did Airi, Lia or Shiina say at all that all of them cosplayed? What I picked up is that Lia and Airi cosplayed at least 1 day, not sure if all of them did or if they did it more then once, or if they actually shopped together. I didn't listen to all of the streams though, but it did sound like Shiina at least brok eoff alone for some things. For Airi I'd look out for medium bust or bigger Asian woman likely with a zipper in the front, but possibly the zipper could be under another layer. She is probably like 5'5 as I have not heard her described as tall or short.
https://arknights.fandom.com/wiki/Mizuki E What Lia might have cosplayed

I'm happy for Airi moving on from the black company soon 🌈
Yeah if shes taking autism meds that shit will dumb your metabolism to the floor if she jumps off them

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Saw this clip recommended to me where someone straight up asked not Mirai Akari if she's joining VShojo

And the gist of it is that she's saying that it'll be great if she got in and mayybbe if they made a model for me. Basically not confirming nor denying anything.

Im not watching her sadly.Its she doing something "BIG" like a sponsorship or its just streaming and nothing else?
Edit:Before Nazuna Mikeneko just streamed like normal until that day she was announced

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

46gumi

Im not watching her sadly.Its she doing something "BIG" like a sponsorship or its just streaming and nothing else?

She's been mostly playing FOTM games really and assembled a Charizard figure in-between. I guess it also serves as practice for her if she ever does reincarnate in the future.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
FUCK now i need a councilRyS podcast, this shit is gold, wish they had collabs more often. :depressedtako:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Uruka posted some very spicy art of herself

Also Tenma reacted to the claim that Baldur's Gate 3 lets you have sex with a bear

And the great thing is that I can respond to them both with the same clip.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Tempus VG Mario Party stream is no longer delayed

Shinri 🏹 = Daisy
MP9_Peak_Precision_Daisy_Flag.png

Flayon 🪫 = Birdo
MP9_Peak_Precision_Birdo_Flag.png

Bettel 🎩 = Waluigi
MP9_Peak_Precision_Waluigi_Flag.png

Hakka 🔅 = Wario
MP9_Peak_Precision_Wario_Flag.png

Last edited:

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
So-bin...

Wait So-bin is the designer for Nina? What the FUCK THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE. OF COURSE THE PERSON THAT MAKES THIS ART WOULD DESIGN A VTUBER LIKE THAT.
ea6d0fd550a7ce4ed0e44a8cb4e35658.jpg

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
"I'm gonna try NTR."
"RTA! I mean RTA!!!"

Goddammit, IRyS...

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Did anyone post this yet? Holo and UMJ teamed up to make their own music label, Holo-n. To note: Blue Journey and its members are not part of Holo-n. Hopefully this goes better than INoNaka...

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
View attachment 34863
Check-in/update before the EN girls
Pretty based WAIFU tier.
AZKi NTR and no chance with Doggo? Maine not a mistress? Subaru is a friend. I have issues...

Let's talk about Kanata, IRyS and Towa hopefully signing a music deal. Anyone else?

Edit: Ninja'd. Have a wholesome chaser that will distract you from the Meru stream

46gumi

Update on Haneru

Looks like the surgery went well and she's going to be discharged on Monday.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Meru is currently extremely drunk and having a meltdown on stream, deservedly shit talking Tsunderia management, says they had the talent and potential to make it big but management just didn't care.

EDIT: Oh my fucking god she's still drinking.

She just keeps fucking going

She even has like the saddest looking model to go with it

Oh she is peeing on stream without muting and will drink more. Short will like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom