"Oh you don't like feet? I'm gonna make you love feet"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
This is going to be hype. 6 months? Holy shit time files.
Tempus 1 first year Anniversary is at the end of the month too.

Short

God Damn the Sun
I have another quote that I need sourced, if anyone is up for the job.

I've seen this one a couple times, and I really want to see where it's from.

EDIT:
Also Chinchilla clip

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
"Shit I don't wanna get the website or myself in trouble for sharing the paywalled stuff an anime girl streamer posted"

I would note that I consider the possibility of legal action over something posted here as about as likely as getting struck by lightning. However, intent and circumstances are important. If this becomes outwardly known as a doxbin-style site where people can just go and ask 'hey can I have this thing I should be paying for?' then that looks very, very bad. I have very strong feelings about copyright on reproducible works in general, but vtubers are pretty directly supported by these products and I don't want to known as the owner of a site that can be credibly accused of stealing money from them.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
If you'll allow me to Nolan for a minute
I wore a Dr whooves shirt to work yesterday
I wear my omocat Holo shirts and sweaters to work as well
I've worn my Kson shirt which is prolly the most tame one
I will wear these to work too

Nodody has ever said anything about it to me irl or otherwise

And if they did I would not give a single solitary fuck
I wear what I like I also wear kingdom hearts shirts

Here's the whooves shirt to illustrate my point

Still going holy shit wonder how long it'll go
Is this a record for grad stream length?

Damn she looks really good in game happy for her

And to make up for my Nolanness
Airi got Scammed in college

Airi the clean freak

Airi Sings FMA karaoke snippets Acapella

>dr whooves shirt. that's clearly time turner >not even the proper regeneration. FAKE FAN FAKE FAN.
have the same one to my eternal regret
Didn't you use to go to bat for Nolan in the degen thread? Is this why? Bronies gotta stick together?
did the same till i found out how deep his tard runs. but yeah most MLP Watchers are optomistic to some degree. either because the show moralizes well or were all on the spectrum pick one.
I would sincerely love them playing into this as much as possible.
i hope something convinces them to pay any of the 3D naruto games they suck to varying degrees but it's delicious i wrote this in my spare time content. like the guywho kills people with hanabi cannons.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The fact that I share this forum with several ponyfags actually scares me.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Yeah but having a valuable home doesn't mean you have a ton of income. If they're really a Nantucket family (vs someone who moved in recently) they might have millions tied up in a house with no easy way of generating an income from it besides selling, which would also mean leaving the island basically - it can be a sort of catch 22 with real estate appreciation like that....

If the family inherited a home on the island, it's entirely possible to be just a middle class household but be sitting on a 3 million dollar home there. Was in Georgia / NC border area one time and was chatting up about local stuff. Turned out they'd done something with some bridges & roads, and suddenly they had this massively desired vacation location. Bunch of hillbillies went from property worth 5k to 1mil in the course of 5 years because they suddenly owned large amounts of lake front property.

Is Irys/Namarin the darkest holomem by virtue of being half hawaiian or some shit?
🤔

Do we know if any of the girls are from Fukuoka? Any southerners are likely darker skin than Irys, as strange as that is.

Ensok

Early Adopter
I don't think the crossover between vtuber fans and mlp fans should be surprising. I'm pretty sure I mentioned something like this before but the rise of vtuber fandom, and especially hololive, most closely resembles how the Gen 4 mlp fandom rose up in passion, creativity, and interaction compared to any other sort of fandom.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Some Kronii unicorn got uppity in his chat, and that was Vesper's reply.
Speaking of, pretty sad we won't see a Vesper & Nina collab now. The boomer convos would have been great. In fact have a clip:

Edit: Pomu's showed up on Nina's graduation stream and they're immediately throwing shit and banter at each other. It's great. /vt/ no doubt loving it.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Screenshot_20230707-173536.png
Screenshot_20230707-173713.png

Which one of you sick fucks made this pinned message necessary for this stream?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She has a reason to do a handcam........keyboard building/maintenance.

And yeah, with nails she would probably have to 1. get them done 2. stream 3. get them removed. Or she could paint IRyS's canon nails herself, which are pretty simple.
Yes it's not realistic, but it's not literally impossible.
True, I like to block the keyboard shit from my mind. Must be why I didn't think of it.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
View attachment 34795
>2006 internet
"Fuck it I'll download this AAA game while watching this free in-theaters blockbuster movie I just ripped and then I'll share the link to myspace so my buddies can watch too
>2023 internet
"Shit I don't wanna get the website or myself in trouble for sharing the paywalled stuff an anime girl streamer posted"

I fucking hate currentyear
Post it to Sneed.today. or cough up the dough so proctor can get hardware for this shit.

It's awful. their lolberterian "don't hurt people" shit is gay and unfunny.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
"breed" is in the title, Pochi herself is a dog, with Idol's current overall fanbase, I feel like it's incredibly easy to imagine the possibilities (don't actually imagine them)
what in the absolute fuck are wrong with people sometimes

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I swear to Christ if I see any of you fuckers being weird about Lisa, it's on sight.
Been there, Done that, Got blocked on twitter.

Stunned But Dumb

Nina just started Part 2 of her graduation stream Part 1 went on for like ten hours

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Nina just started Part 2 of her graduation stream Part 1 went on for like ten hours

First time it's dropped below 20k that I've seen, and it's still at 18k viewers. She's been sitting at 25-30k for all of those hours it's kind of nuts.

Been there, Done that, Got blocked on twitter.
Just know that somehow, sometime, Kirsche will find you and she will kill you.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom