"I loved telling you guys bedtime stories. You guys all had great bedtime stories, and they all went something like this. Once upon a time, there is a little girl named Lia. Lia was walking to the forest, and her mom said Lia, don't walk through the forest by yourself. Lia said, mom, fuck you, I don't care. Mom said, okay, whatever. And all of a sudden, birds swooped out of the sky and pecked out both her eyeballs. The end. You liked those stories when you were younger"Lia Rinkou's mom

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

I tried to translate using Whisper, I guess it could be worse.

View attachment 34658
The command I used:
!whisper --task translate --language Japanese "FileName.mp3" --model large

I can always rely on you to be our resident Chinchilla alarm, I'm proud of you son. Daughter? Resident heart-poster? Short.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Filia Kogarashi, new VTA rookie that is, apparently, fluent in english is gonna debut in a couple of minutes.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

That’s quite the title. And she’s even streaming as her fans’ model

AmpleChip

There's nothing wrong with looking your age, even if they look their age they can still be very attractive. Case in point Hololive's oldest member. Granted most of these are a few years old. But considering she's stayed fairly fit and takes care of herself I don't see anything changing drastically. Botan is another prime example of taking care of herself and suddenly looking very attractive.
Vtubers exemplify the "personality over looks" argument. Even the hags are attractive because we know what a blast they are as people if you somehow got the opportunity to hang out.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Kronii asking gura about the final solution, or some cursed shit i don't know about but still.

I'm soo curious what Kronii asked her to get that reaction...

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Ame's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
✧ SUMMER KARAOKE ⛱ 3D~ (unarchived)-OGRcWVZJrB8.jpg
Mega Link - Amelia Watson - ✧ SUMMER KARAOKE ⛱ 3D~ (unarchived)
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

RiverBear

1688710432143.png

1688710454214.png

Millie Parfait x Shadowverse Evolve EN release.
In JP, it was Hololive's Koyori and Chloe

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
if I had a doordash giftcard for every time I had to say that archive doesn't work for me - in the sense that I can't even get the archiving websites themselves to load on this connection - I would be able to feed Ember and Mozzu for a year

but if quick and dirty mspaint image saves are what's needed, then that is what I will do
Week ban for being helpless and an apology to @Fucking YTs for not being appreciative about the site's own archive tool, at the very least screenshot so we have context.

So here are some tips beyond that
From @Hff201 - chrome extention - post and the firefox one
More sources: https://archive.is/ + this wikipage

Curious if any of those work for you, let us know

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Again back to something I think I remember reading from IRyS's birthday #'s; I think they said there was 1000 signed sets, and then around 1000 normal sets sold beyond that (ignoring any individual item sales). Signing an extra 1k wouldn't be that bad for the girls who are used to signing.

But if those numbers are true I am surprised that it's only that much, but the JP's probably sell more merch*, so that would be more signing than ~2000.
*(I think the ~triple-digit shipping prices did a LOT of damage to all of the EN girls sales during that period, but I think the shipping prices are starting to recover now?)
Yeah, it looks to be back in the $30-ish range. I never got the Kronii set back then because of getting turbo-fucked by something like $120 shipping. Something similar happened with Laplus' last set too, when I just wanted the dumbass puppet.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Week ban for being helpless
what do you mean helpless, I said that I would start doing so

am I speaking a different language, I genuinely have no idea why there is this much blowback over my joking about a doordash throne gift that Ember tweeted - which, yes, was archived by the time you started calling for my ban

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
what do you mean helpless, I said that I would start doing so

am I speaking a different language, I genuinely have no idea why there is this much blowback over my joking about a doordash throne gift that Ember tweeted - which, yes, was archived by the time you started calling for my ban
I don't really want to ban you, try some of the options I linked and let us know if they work, otherwise screenshot pls and thank you

Last edited:

mismatch

Not-Moona is live - singing stream it looks like.

EDIT: She apparently just scored some Taylor Swift concert tickets live on stream and has been giggling like a crazy person for the better part of 10 minutes. Expect some Taylor Swift songs if you're into that sorta thing.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Nina's graduation stream.

She's having it early in the morning so JP and others can call in at a comfortable time. She won't be taking any call-ins outside of Nijisanji but will show videos from others if they've sent those in. I won't be able to watch it, won't be online for about a week really, but I know that the stream will be long and full of crying, laughing, and reminiscing. I'll miss her, but I'm glad she's putting herself first. Hope she has an awesome time vacationing and visiting everyone for the next two years! Fox mom love.

Guess I will watch the vod some time during work tomorrow.

Has she hinted at coming back somewhere else?
The phasefag in me would find it hilarious that Nina saw what the sad girl company was doing and said: you know what? this niggas don't push the music shit that hard and seem chill, I want that. The objective man in me is pretty sure she might just go indie and coast on, she has a decent fanbase to pay the bills.
I think she has hinted as popping up. Basically said the whole "she wont be gone" thing. Might need to check her old account to see if she pops up there before seeing if she moves somewhere else. My guess was Vshojo since she seems to be in good terms with Mouse and honestly Vshojo needs people after losing 3 of their main talents.

Kinda sad that she didn't do a Vesper collab Zatsu.

Seems like she has gotten a fair share of superchats (would be nice to see how many she has gotten these past 2 weeks). She was asking people to donate to Millie or Reimu instead. Reimu moved to a new place and is renovating it. Going by that I assume she won't be quitting Nijisanji anytime soon. She is in Colombia though so things are cheaper over there but at the same time I wonder how much she's earning. She seems to be the weakest in her gen when it comes to numbers/superchats.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Filia Kogarashi, new VTA rookie that is, apparently, fluent in english is gonna debut in a couple of minutes.

Damn, she's multilingual.

1688711071434400.png
Her english is very fluent, better than Bondage at least. I'll definitely check on her streams.

Don't know how VTA works but it would be nice if she become the first VTA graduate to join NijiEN. The EN branch really needs a redhead.

GOTBB

Kronii asking gura about the final solution, or some cursed shit i don't know about but still.

The real question we need to ask is: is it a profound moral dilemma, or is it simply a moral dilemma that can stump Gura?
I'm soo curious what Kronii asked her to get that reaction...
My first thought was of the PB&J joke but the format is not either/or so that is totally wrong, but I wonder if it is along those lines in tone but Spongebob themed.
...I am REALLY curious.

PS...
A Jork
Q: What's the difference between Peanut Butter and Jam?
A: I cannot peanut butter my dick into your asshole.

Edit: Damn! 3 streams and over 6 or 7 hours of content?! Literally feast or famine.
Whatever. I will take whatever I get.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
My first thought was of the PB&J joke but the format is not either/or so that is totally wrong, but I wonder if it is along those lines in tone but Spongebob themed.
...I am REALLY curious.

PS...
A Jork
Q: What's the difference between Peanut Butter and Jam?
A: I cannot peanut butter my dick into your asshole.

Edit: Damn! 3 streams and over 6 or 7 hours of content?! Literally feast or famine.
Whatever. I will take whatever I get.
Here is the timestamp (2:32:50), i don't know what she asked gura but one of her mods reacted in chat, so it's a question she may ask to fuck with people's minds, i stand by her asking for the final solution.
starting with this message.
oh.png
mods.png

Limkin

VSPO summer event announcement and merch

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I had no idea team fortress 2 yaoi even existed.
You'll regret knowing it down the line.
Don't know how VTA works but it would be nice if she become the first VTA graduate to join NijiEN. The EN branch really needs a redhead.
She will do stream weekly to get a hang on streaming to public like her fellow VTA members (while also studying the ropes outside of stream with the help of VTA... I think) up until she "mysteriously" disappeared and her VODs erased like Nolan trying to scrub his Nolan away from his identity.

Then it's a guessing game whether she's joining another JP wave, or saw her in some other agencies or even be indie. Honestly her getting into EN would funky but at the same time I don't think Nijisanji is willing to let cross-region audition member to join different regions like that.

At least if she DOES join NijiJP, Oliver Evans can finally be left alone from "Niji EN gen 0" joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom