"Imagine if you thought I was dead so you flushed me down the toilet only for me to be not dead and gain freedom only to be immediately died to seagulls once washed up on a beach front"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
From the sounds of it, she's been playing an MMO as a healer. Go find her account now, autists.

:smugrys:
It's probably the critically acclaimed MMO with a free trial up to Stormblood, FFXIV

Because, really, what other options are there? FFXIV is already so ingrained in weeb culture that it's the most likely answer, to the point where even I'm running into familiar names in my daily grind

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
dwag dorfing and forting

From the sounds of it, she's been playing an MMO as a healer. Go find her account now, autists.
women and healsluts, name a more iconic duo.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

I had no idea team fortress 2 yaoi even existed.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I think shes getting into it
Screenshot_20230706_221305_Twitch.jpg
Also tomorrow is a big day for chuubas whole Lotta shit coming up

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Blue girl collab soon

They’re playing the Bikini Bottom one and Gura’s suffering brainrot.

Shark knows what she was doing when asking Kronii to look at the fist
IMG_6705.jpeg

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Another Unarchived Coni Confetti stream, get in here while it's up:

I'm not archiving this, so don't shoot the messenger, I'm just posting the link.

Comfy/10, luv me some 40K.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
It's probably the critically acclaimed MMO with a free trial up to Stormblood, FFXIV

Because, really, what other options are there? FFXIV is already so ingrained in weeb culture that it's the most likely answer, to the point where even I'm running into familiar names in my daily grind
I mean Vesper has been been playing a bunch of WoW... maybe his pregnant girlfriend likes to be healer for the party.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
“what’s Uranium” -Gura

the shark is lovable dum b

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Ultra-rare Moriko karaoke stream in 30 minutes.
Gotta make sure everything works properly to archive it.

ogey_rrat

ogey
Ultra-rare Moriko karaoke stream in 30 minutes.
Gotta make sure everything works properly to archive it.

If it's anything like the last one I watched, this should be a fun stream.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
bat is getting really anxious
1688698036825.png

1688698047869.png

edit:
1688699020085.png

Last edited:

soap suds

Nina's graduation stream.

She's having it early in the morning so JP and others can call in at a comfortable time. She won't be taking any call-ins outside of Nijisanji but will show videos from others if they've sent those in. I won't be able to watch it, won't be online for about a week really, but I know that the stream will be long and full of crying, laughing, and reminiscing. I'll miss her, but I'm glad she's putting herself first. Hope she has an awesome time vacationing and visiting everyone for the next two years! Fox mom love.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I can't imagine Kiara's voice coming out of Calli's mouth and vice versa. A rapping redhead Sentai phoenix seems like it would not have caught on as much as a Rapping Grim Reaper apprentice.

Art tax:
View attachment 34532
Excuse My Rudeness, But Could You Please KFP?
There's nothing wrong with looking your age, even if they look their age they can still be very attractive. Case in point Hololive's oldest member. Granted most of these are a few years old. But considering she's stayed fairly fit and takes care of herself I don't see anything changing drastically. Botan is another prime example of taking care of herself and suddenly looking very attractive.

View attachment 34545View attachment 34546

Also surprised that the big Jackbox collab in an hour hasn't been posted:

Bro wtf, where did you get these Korone photos?

Topo Chico

Very cool sleepy art

1688699312240.png
1688699338330.png

This song bangs unironically.
Eventually the hornace of death will take him, but sleepy will stay nappin' swaggin' out with with her ak

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Nina's graduation stream.

She's having it early in the morning so JP and others can call in at a comfortable time. She won't be taking any call-ins outside of Nijisanji but will show videos from others if they've sent those in. I won't be able to watch it, won't be online for about a week really, but I know that the stream will be long and full of crying, laughing, and reminiscing. I'll miss her, but I'm glad she's putting herself first. Hope she has an awesome time vacationing and visiting everyone for the next two years! Fox mom love.

Has she hinted at coming back somewhere else?
The phasefag in me would find it hilarious that Nina saw what the sad girl company was doing and said: you know what? this niggas don't push the music shit that hard and seem chill, I want that. The objective man in me is pretty sure she might just go indie and coast on, she has a decent fanbase to pay the bills.

Anime Fan

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Guess whos getting banned tonight :Vesper-UNHINGED:
1688700076493.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom