"'The Thing'? Is that the movie with Sadako?"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
“anus tart”- WHAT. :pikaWUT::pikayabai:

And what the heck, no one has an archive of the Kiara privated vod?! I need to see what she looks like!
Edit: IRyS called in? I actually do want an archive, anyone? NVM, I got it.
And Kiara's pinned message in her Jackbox Party stream:
1688673581045.png
(It's the yukata short)

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I can't imagine Kiara's voice coming out of Calli's mouth and vice versa. A rapping redhead Sentai phoenix seems like it would not have caught on as much as a Rapping Grim Reaper apprentice.

Art tax:
View attachment 34532

I was going to post that exact same thing basically verbatim. I can't fathom either of those two sounding any different, their models just resonate so well with their personalities.

And, uh... You got the rest of that art there buddy?

She is looks kinda old:depressedtako: And i can't say "hag love" because her behavior doesn't fit.

I can't believe my oshi decided to stream herself cosplaying Joe Lo Truglio, wow, she's got the whole "Charles Boyle" look down, all she needs is a beige shirt an-

What do you mean that's not what she's doing? Oh, shit.

Black don't crack, asian don't raisin, latin smooth like satin, white uh....power?

White don't look right.

View attachment 34540

The last thing the neighborhood paper boy sees before getting HAGGED.COM
Wait, what, she's 27, not 45? :^)

Oh, hello madam, have you seen my fat retard wigger oshi around? I was told she was supposed to be around here looking like a pudgy dude an- OH FUCK

I feel like she’s halfway to looking like a hooker

And it’s okay to say that because from what I can tell, she wouldn’t disagree

>halfway

Oh no she hit that checkpoint.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New animation about Kobo, her mom and dad

and this is perfectly fit with today's vid from official channel.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I was going to post that exact same thing basically verbatim. I can't fathom either of those two sounding any different, their models just resonate so well with their personalities.

And, uh... You got the rest of that art there buddy?
It's on https://twitter.com/prrrab?lang=en It's still technically SFW, but I won't upset our Janny Overlords.

GOTBB

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
bitch you look 50 :vesperfacepalm: With her being a tomboy is understandable that she knows dick about makeup but don't take tips from your grandma, you have an asian wannabe on speed dial, ask her to help you. In general I'd wish women would cut the makeup bullshit for their sakes and to at least know what you're going after cause some bitches can change their face with makeup like a skinwalker.
The problem is that drag queen makeup infected the beauty world in 2016 and you had girls essentially doing stage makeup every day because it looked good in pictures. When in reality the only makeup you need to look like a normal person is concealer, clear brow gel, and maybe Mascara.

Really it's more important to focus on skincare instead. If you have bad skin caking foundation over it is only going to look bad and will clog your pores making your skin worse as well.
If you want to avoid wrinkles well than you better invest in a good sunscreen and wear that shit every day because UV rays are the number one cause of aging skin. I could go on but at the end of the day the only way to make sure you stay looking young and pretty for as long as possible is through preventative measures and living a healthy lifestyle.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
boat is going to read marshmallows in 15 minutes so hop in

GOTBB

nd what the heck, no one has an archive of the Kiara privated vod?! I need to see what she looks like!
Edit: IRyS called in? I actually do want an archive, anyone? NVM, I got it.
Is there another besides the countdown yesterday?!
If so, where?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Uruka's posted her skeb donothon goal. Here it is in case you don't want to drive it off googl

NSFW

donothon goal by Aibon_nobia.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sleepy been goin live a tad earlier this week. Yeah I'm pretty late on that info LOL

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Uruka's posted her skeb donothon goal. Here it is in case you don't want to drive it off googl

NSFW

I'm actually surprised fishman lets this sort of shit fly. I'm no puritan at all but things like these can be a branding problem to some faggy advertisers/sponsors. I hope she didn't pay much because this shit is botched in many parts. I'd even dare to say that some of it feels AI generated, nice work on left uruka's tits looks very natural :kaelaapprob:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Lisa Love

Lisa's birthday stream in about half an hour.
I CALL UPON THEE PURPLE PSYCHIC ICE FIRE DRAGON !!!.png
EDIT: Moonshine made a video for her!

Lottie Shinju opens membership today.

She says she's going to do watch alongs of Godzilla movies for members. Also next week she has some kaiju streams planned, should be fun.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
why not upload them all? TVA servers aren't the best for streaming video, they buffer a lot (for me at least)
e: finally watching her live and she's stunlocked repeating "pekori" and the name of oil barons apparently?

Guys if you like cow stuff keep an eye on this thread, it has some interesting developments
View attachment 34475
Shes still around? Last I saw she had "cut" herself and was saying she was going to backflip. Kept bitching because 4chanz made her life misserable and said she would quit vtubing. And like every shitty content creator that says this, she seems to have come back.

Last Mornings w/ Fox Mom.

This was a really good stream. All of them talking about anime and whatnot. Gonna miss this idiot.

Meh. This should be his permanent Starting Soon, Afk, Ending screen

Do you guys like Cyberlive drama? Because we have even more Cyberlive drama!

Archive

it never fucking ends

I didnt know she was in Cyberlive. Not sure what the issue is but what is it with Cyberlive talents and some sort of backstabbing always involved? Seems some of the ex-Cyber girls follow her so it might be them.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Just a quick warning to anyone thinking about making an account on Threads, you cannot delete it without also deleting the associated Instagram account to permanently remove it's existence. Consider using an alternate Instagram account if you have a main you value.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
"what's Cat in the Hat" -Kiara

WHAT! I-I HUH

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom