Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Given that Kiara and Calli were possible going to have each-other's model at one point, I think it is a safe assumption to say neither of them had input.

Nope, that was a complete leak lol

Edit: I actually think Youtube autoplay just straight up played "Odo" and it wasn't an upcoming cover.

I can't imagine Kiara's voice coming out of Calli's mouth and vice versa. A rapping redhead Sentai phoenix seems like it would not have caught on as much as a Rapping Grim Reaper apprentice.

Art tax:
1688661445308.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last Mornings w/ Fox Mom and it's a offcollab.

Also I heard that the off collab thing was a joke. Relating to hearing Reimu’s dog barking

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Isn't that just credit card info for in-app purchases like every other service out there? They're not going to be trawling through your fucking bank account.
Yeah...I use a rechargable credit card for those things. The only things that have my personal cc info are my utilities.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Anyone finding the concept of vtubing super strange? Why am I asking this now? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, must be

Time for the rescheduled Jew collab

Katta pov

Nikki pov

Nikki: "There's nothing unseiso about sticking pork into someone's ass"

Last edited:

Anime Fan

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Also I heard that the off collab thing was a joke. Relating to hearing Reimu’s dog barking
Most likely, it is Ethyria after all, when i got in, someone in chat asked if it was offcollab and they said yes.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Wigger streaming some kinda sponsored Persona collab.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

She is looks kinda old:depressedtako: And i can't say "hag love" because her behavior doesn't fit.
vivaldi_HYMsRJrsmo.jpg

Horo7618

No one in particular
Rin hit 500k
Screen Shot 2023-07-06 at 1.20.37 PM.png

Uruka finally hit 50k after being stuck in the high 40s for a while.
1688664172202.png

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

bitch you look 40 :Vesper-UNHINGED: Her genes and life really fucked her over. At least she's making enough money to fix her face easily so that's something I guess.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She is looks kinda old:depressedtako: And i can't say "hag love" because her behavior doesn't fit.
That's what happens when you live like an Asian without the Asian racial trait. The walmart camera and angle really aren't helping either.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
bitch you look 40 :Vesper-UNHINGED: Her genes and life really fucked her over. At least she's making enough money to fix her face easily so that's something I guess.

Well, seems like it is a makeup stream and she stripped all her makeup to put some on, but yeah, her lifestyle of never sleeping isn't doing her any favors.

Limkin

Shitty hair, shitty skin, bags under eyes, obese, it's almost like drinking, not sleeping and overworking is really fucking bad for you. Bitch is going kick a bucket from a heart attack at this rate. You aren't asian Karen, stop cultural appropriation, white people die if they have this lifestyle

UberSoldat

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Goth Suisei is coming. I can feel it.

You can tell that Suisei's serious when she randomly slips English words into her sentences.

Also don't lewd Suisei.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom