"Oh my god... my legs look so fat"Demondice

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Maybe I'm not up on my negrolore, but neither of the shades on the left look like real skin tones to me. They look very artificial.

KonAsylum Mister Cover Employee could you please give me a signal of who is the next vtuber you are going to sexually harass ? Thanks

What's the sign-off if you open with Konasylum? Otsuroquel?

Every night I go to bed praying for a Metal Wolf Chaos 2 and every day I wake disappointed.
FromSoft truly peaked. It's a true shame that this shit would never fly in the year of our lord, 2023.

The world has reached a point where Metal Wolf Chaos 2 wouldn't be able to be taken as a parody because reality is more fucking bizarre.

What do these vtubers do when they graduate and go to get a real job? How do they explain to potential employers about their multiple years of work gap. She did say that the fish offered to write her a letter explaining it if she ever decided to go.

So...fish good? maybe? sometimes.

Internet content creator, streamer, entertainment contractor, etc. There's a few ways you could spin it depending on how much you want to admit or your particular method. If you're a corpo talent of some kind it would be an easy write-off as literally that, an entertainment agency talent. I'm sure as shit going to put 'vtuber' on any resume of mine if I start making enough actual profit that it interrupts my normal work routines. I just think it'd be funny to be asked and be like "Yeah I decided to leave the film industry to be a chinese cartoon on youtube for a bit".

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

Ensok

Early Adopter
Gura not knowing the lyrics to the national anthem certainly isn't helping the Gura being American thing

Though, Ame also doesn't know it very well, and she is definitely American.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Koe Vlogged AX and Connect the World special appearance by Nyaru

Airi college pro tips

It's ok she's a 🐺

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

The next preview of Bae's EP. Damn, she sounds amazing.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Nanoyuris lawn was set ablaze apparently

signal-2023-07-04-22-04-25-304.jpg

Kazuma

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I forgot to mention Sawas live

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
"French are not white people" -Sena Bonbon

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The next preview of Bae's EP. Damn, she sounds amazing.

I'm glad she is including a ballad song in her EP. I love Play Dice! and Psycho, but I still think her voice is best when she sings songs like this one.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Negzana

image.png

And here's Kiara's July Membership wallpaper if anyone wants it. Not sure how people feel about these being shared, but eh, whatever.
Watame gives out monthly wallpapers and comics (I forgot to download the last couple months) and at least for me she says she would be happy if Membersheep don't share it and I wants to honor her wishes

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I've been an American for four decades and I'm pretty sure I couldn't sing it from memory. Doesn't help that whenever they sing it at like sports games and such, it's always so overdone you can barely understand the lyrics. Also we're dumb.
You could've just stopped at "dumb".

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Kronii learning Spanish

The french canadian is kinda surfacing and messing with her pronunciation, but she is not doing half bad.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
If you negroes keep posting paywalled content in the site there's a big chance our dear groomer I mean leader gets a hololive jew in his shit and the place gets shut down. He lives in europistan and while I respect him I don't think he'd go to the lengths null has gone to keep the site going and probably can't since like I said he lives in europistan. So stop being Yamanbas and at least post it offsite and link it here if you can't help yourselves.
Even if Null got a takedown request for this kind of shit he'd probably oblige. There's no fair use defense for mirroring paywalled content, that's just piracy. He did a pretty good writeup about it here, it's about OnlyFans content but the same principle applies, specifically point 2:
1.png

I think members leaks are good when they're a leak of discussion with the fanbase (for example members only posts discussing the VTuber's health or personal life) as they pertain to the forum's interests and incite discussion which might be seen as more transformative than reposting members art or streams, which is much harder to justify. But in the end it's up to the admin to decide what level of risk is acceptable.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom