"You don't tell anyone if you see inside a girl!"Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I put the stream on and went to make coffee, came back and they've dumped a hundred gift members ships and she's dumping ice cubesdown her shirt:shubaIapprob:
Raki deserves the love!
Honeypot alert. I am seeing way too many familiar names for a vtuber that has less than 4k subs. I know some don't care but, ya know, and ya know who you are

Rate-limit has been upped twice so far, first to 800 and now 1000. But for some accounts it seems to be disabled. I've been refreshing my Tweetdeck all day just fine. Probably 5000+ tweets viewed cumulatively, and I'm not one of those who paid for a checkmark.

IRyS live soon! Concert debrief.

image.png
Live now

Gay
Haram

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Probably because some fuckers follow like triple digits worth of accounts, and i assume the accounts they follow are the ones that tweet like 100 times or more per day.
On top of that the ones that complain about the limit are the ones that get everything from twitter like news and the near you shit twitter has.
Even if they were following people who tweet a bunch of bullshit, you wouldn't have all those tweets loaded at once. You would still need to go out of your way to load them as you scroll. Are people seriously wasting their time loading all of these worthless posts?

Also imagine being the kind of person using twitter as a news source lmao.

Twitter is actually a decent news source, providing you pick the right people to follow. It's much quicker in reporting than websites and certainly much quicker than television or newspapers, can give news for extremely specialized or niche interests, and you can look for multiple sources and see things like live and unedited footage if there's a topic that you're interested in.
Maybe, but I see tons of false or fabricated shit spread all the time. I am not even talking like intentional propaganda per se, I am talking about things that are just completely wrong. In theory, this wouldn't be as big of an issue since there ways to tell if a source is valid or accurate or not, obviously. Problem is, we are then trusting the average twitter user to be capable of using basic reasoning, and we all see how that goes.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Same Enna, same

She blows Neal.

Is it wrong that when I see that art style of VTuber my thought is "Tranny until proven otherwise"?

Not at all.

Why are so many women so disgusting and filthy.
View attachment 34151

If only you knew how bad it really is.

Some no name agency is accepting auditons for male vtubers if any of you would like to kick start your dreams of being a chuuba
View attachment 34155

That whole thing sounds like a scam. I could be wrong, but I really don't trust it.

We'll see.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Also imagine being the kind of person using twitter as a news source lmao.
Twitter is actually a decent news source, providing you pick the right people to follow. It's much quicker in reporting than websites and certainly much quicker than television or newspapers, can give news for extremely specialized or niche interests, and you can look for multiple sources and see things like live and unedited footage if there's a topic that you're interested in.

God's Strongest Dragoon

La Creatura

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

do people forget that the banned vtuber memes admins are all spics or SEA-nigs
every tweet they make:
1688441585330.png

And they have a running bit where they post spanish memes, LA has lots of mexis runnin around, or waddling around based on the footage from the concert
e: lookin at their twitter and wtf I love gura now
1688441766612.png

1688441818024.png

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Mehk

Sussy.png

Kind of wholesome.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I was pretty curious about the 600 tweet cap, so I spent a few minutes trying to reach the limit by spinning my mouse wheel continuously down~ it has one of those free-spin/locking mechanisms so you can get it to spin fairly fast.

After about 2 minutes of scrolling down, in addition to the tweets I had already viewed earlier (before the experiment), I still somehow didn't reach my max limit. Unless my account is glitched then I literally can't fathom how someone can reach the 600 limit normally.
lol I just tried the same thing; set my mouse to auto scroll, went to go take a piss, feed the dogs, made a drink, came back and twitter is still scrolling and showing tweets. I hate agreeing with Rocket man but goddamn go touch grass.

edit: went to take out the trash, came back and still scrolling. Who uses this cursed app this much daily?!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
"Never start your own vtubing agency, because they'll take your money and convert it to lesbianism" - Lia
Hey, I actually have that one saved....here it is:

Wise words from Lia.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I hope Kilia doesn't throw out her back carrying this corpo all by herself

Coni with "American" sounds tonight

1 month? Damn, that's rough. Maybe she just had a vacation planned out and they didn't want to call it a vacation to avoid people from talking about it. Kilia went on a 2-week vacation or so to the US and people were saying that she went to visit and fuck her boyfriend or some shit.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Jealous

Lurker
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom