"Oh perfect English! Sankyu I'm perfect English! I talk... it!!"Tokoyami Towa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I wanted to celebrate July 4th by giving @BioBreak his own theme. It's ready for you guys now and it's called "Xendark (BioBreak edition) give it a shot by going to preferences and choosing this awesome new theme!

Enjoy!
not nearly enough Bonzai Buddies. good work tho!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I wanted to celebrate July 4th by giving @BioBreak his own theme. It's ready for you guys now and it's called "Xendark (BioBreak edition) give it a shot by going to preferences and choosing this awesome new theme!

Enjoy!
Beautiful. My new permanent theme now :polkasticks:

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Beautiful. My new permanent them now :polkasticks:
Thanks, I'm doing the same.

image Screenshot 2023-07-03 204925.jpg

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
This shit is how Ikari Henry sees IRL, minus the voices.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
TVA's favorite VTuber giving a shoutout to the other favorite

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Some no name agency is accepting auditons for male vtubers if any of you would like to kick start your dreams of being a chuuba
Screenshot_20230703_190047.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

>commie being shouted out by the biggest EN corpo whose CEO was buddy buddy with Twitch, owned by Amazon

lol, lmao

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Here is a local archive. idk why:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena Bonbon is playing the infamous LSD Simulator

Mehk

Raki Kazuki from PixelLink apparently got monetization, I have zero idea who this is but I just saw it retweeted so figured I would share:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Thanks, I'm doing the same.

Lets leave of record that I reported you comment instead of clicking on the spoiler do to this theme.

(edit: I would fix this comment spelling but it's funnier this way since I also wrote it with the theme still on)

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Skye from EIEN is taking a month long break because menhera

Cant really archive anything ATM if someone is kind enough to do do

I hope Kilia doesn't throw out her back carrying this corpo all by herself

Coni with "American" sounds tonight

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Some people did the math, and the science, and IRyS did in fact get thicker for yesterday's concert.
1688438311628.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Raki Kazuki from PixelLink apparently got monetization, I have zero idea who this is but I just saw it retweeted so figured I would share:

I put the stream on and went to make coffee, came back and they've dumped a hundred gift members ships and she's dumping ice cubesdown her shirt:shubaIapprob:
Raki deserves the love!

Mehk

V and U Gen 3.png

Looks like a prep tweet that was sent out early? Also I feel like something is missing in the pre made twitter handles from the group. Looking around it seems their "Gen 3 preview trailer" July 14th, which makes this tweet seem very early.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I'd imagine with the retarded way Twitter handles you "viewing" something, you can probably see that many posts in like, 15 minutes. Just find another place to browse when you have downtime I guess.
Also thought it got boosted to 800? Guess it doesn't really matter much.
I was pretty curious about the 600 tweet cap, so I spent a few minutes trying to reach the limit by spinning my mouse wheel continuously down~ it has one of those free-spin/locking mechanisms so you can get it to spin fairly fast.

After about 2 minutes of scrolling down, in addition to the tweets I had already viewed earlier (before the experiment), I still somehow didn't reach my max limit. Unless my account is glitched then I literally can't fathom how someone can reach the 600 limit normally.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I was pretty curious about the 600 tweet cap, so I spent a few minutes trying to reach the limit by spinning my mouse wheel continuously down~ it has one of those free-spin/locking mechanisms so you can get it to spin fairly fast.

After about 2 minutes of scrolling down, in addition to the tweets I had already viewed earlier (before the experiment), I still somehow didn't reach my max limit. Unless my account is glitched then I literally can't fathom how someone can reach the 600 limit normally.

Rate-limit has been upped twice so far, first to 800 and now 1000. But for some accounts it seems to be disabled. I've been refreshing my Tweetdeck all day just fine. Probably 5000+ tweets viewed cumulatively, and I'm not one of those who paid for a checkmark.

IRyS live soon! Concert debrief.

image.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Probably because some fuckers follow like triple digits worth of accounts, and i assume the accounts they follow are the ones that tweet like 100 times or more per day.
On top of that the ones that complain about the limit are the ones that get everything from twitter like news and the near you shit twitter has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom