thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
In this context, it's pronounced "A Cutie"

She's live now, btw. Panko playing the pan game.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

13Qe.gif

STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT IT YOU STUPID BITCH GODDAMNIT I HATE THAT WHORE AND YOU'RE MAKING ME DEFEND HER!!!!!!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
13Qe.gif

STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT IT YOU STUPID BITCH GODDAMNIT I HATE THAT WHORE AND YOU'RE MAKING ME DEFEND HER!!!!!!
how is this defending her looks like your calling her a useless bint to me.

Just want to reiterate Froots calculating I figure she knows most people don't care enough to look up what she might be referring to hence why shes chalking it up to Anxiety which I also doubt she has as I used to watch her steams and unless shes done a 180 in personality (possible given that she has been shown the ability to fake emotion for sympathy before) nerves were never a big deal for her.

Fuck off chasing that sympathy clout frootbin.

Praid

Just another idiot

Topo Chico

It's nearly Lisa's birthday, she's opened surprise gifts, one of the categories is food...
:architect:
you know what must be done

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
you know for all the fall of KSon discourse i just realized her choice to move to Vsho basically gave her an environment where her most successful draws as a talent no longer work

the "haha seiso drug seller" no longer works because she redebuted as a "thug" among a bunch of lewd toobers so the thing that makes it funny (the contrast) no longer works

Meme reviews don't work because most of the talents speak english and thus it loses the charm of teaching them english or making them say the funni words

Vsho isin't big enough to give her a platform to be as unhinged as she can be at her peak.

it also does not have enough talent for her to prop up.
Many have argued that restrictions and wrangling the girls is usually best as it leads to them finding creative ways to go around it or if they cross the line, it brings a ton of attention to them. While she might have lost some of her money, I think she is better off in Vshojo. The managers in Hololive seem to have made her life hell by restricting the shit ouf of her after the West Taiwan incident.

how is this defending her looks like your calling her a useless bint to me.

Just want to reiterate Froots calculating I figure she knows most people don't care enough to look up what she might be referring to hence why shes chalking it up to Anxiety which I also doubt she has as I used to watch her steams and unless shes done a 180 in personality (possible given that she has been shown the ability to fake emotion for sympathy before) nerves were never a big deal for her.

Fuck off chasing that sympathy clout frootbin.
I can believe the whole anxiety angle but coming from thinking that someone might bring shit up she doesn't want to talk about. The same type of anxiety you get when a girl sends you a "we have to talk" text. I think this has been the 2nd time things related to her shitty past have come up, at least on a bigger scale than just some usual rando saying shit on the internet.

It's nearly Lisa's birthday, she's opened surprise gifts, one of the categories is food...

Oh no. One of the most popular Pippa clips (i think its at 150k views) is the Lisa BadDragon one.
:pikayabai:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
you know for all the fall of KSon discourse i just realized her choice to move to Vsho basically gave her an environment where her most successful draws as a talent no longer work

the "haha seiso drug seller" no longer works because she redebuted as a "thug" among a bunch of lewd toobers so the thing that makes it funny (the contrast) no longer works

Meme reviews don't work because most of the talents speak english and thus it loses the charm of teaching them english or making them say the funni words

Vsho isin't big enough to give her a platform to be as unhinged as she can be at her peak.

it also does not have enough talent for her to prop up.
And most important of all, being a "breaker of boundaries" doesn't really work when there's no boundaries to break.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Cross post from the thread for the concert here its the preview

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Im starting to think the architect posting is slowly losing its irony....

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Time to play the guessing game
signal-2023-07-02-14-14-39-321.jpg

Source

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

ogey_rrat

ogey

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Post Archive

Orange woman got even more orange.

1688326228116.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Nice video recap of this drama nobody gives a shit about.
TL;DW: Bunch of whores and normies have their bi-weekly drama fest of catfights, twitlongers and accusations of misconduct, only relevant to vtubers because these bastards jumped on the bandwagon when it got popular like the vermin they are.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Limkin

Do it coward, everyone knows you have gigabytes of photos ready for your Kiara cosplay. Don't be such a pussy and show Froot who is the cutest menhera

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Topo Chico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom