"Her tits were amazing nanoraaa~!!!"Himemori Luna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
The usual Oboretai clipper guy did a clip on the Niji Koshien 2023 player drafting stream that I have covered on my previous post and highlighted some bits I missed

In particular, the fact that everyone just called Finana "Yabe Sakana/Fish" at this point, Yashiro Kizuku putting chibi drawing of Vox and Kotoka when he hand picked the two and how Kenmochi's latin writing of Luca Kaneshiro's name is quite nice looking.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I was recently listening to Echo (and Haachama's cover). Weird, small world, lol. Though this a song that Coco performed, on the 2nd anniversary of her retirement. Probably not completely a coincident.
Haachama also means a lot to Watame since they're married in Minecraft. But the song most like means a lot to Watame for how it symbolizes both Haachama and Coco. Since she also did this yesterday on Coco's Birthday.

Last edited:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
100 pages WTF
1688304487484.png

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I haven't ever watched Lia, so you people that do, how much of a Love Live fag is she? Is she just into LL in general, Aqours itself, or is she specifically into Yohane? Having her posters, plushies, and dressing up like her makes me think she has good taste.
Yohane love

Some more subs from Suu's 3D live, starring loli Dio Brando.
I actually don't know who either of these people are but that was a very funny interaction. The loli just doing everything as awkwardly as possible and that hug at the end where she didn't say anything and just walked off was gold lemao.

desudesu

I haven't ever watched Lia, so you people that do, how much of a Love Live fag is she? Is she just into LL in general, Aqours itself, or is she specifically into Yohane? Having her posters, plushies, and dressing up like her makes me think she has good taste.
Yohane love

I actually don't know who either of these people are but that was a very funny interaction. The loli just doing everything as awkwardly as possible and that hug at the end where she didn't say anything and just walked off was gold lemao.
She was into original and aquors and cosplayed girls from both. From what I remember she hates the new stuff they've put out since. It's not really something she talks about that often

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
1688305800680.png
funny muppet outed as a tumblr girl

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I turn on marimari and she's singing about horse cock.
Somehow, even with nugget gone, it always comes back to horse penis.

That's rough, buddy.

Damn. As easy as it would be to shit on Zen for their retarded troon politics and general weirdness, idk it seems both too easy and zen doesn't really go out of the way to fuck with anyone else so it feels like laughing at a dying animal or something. And he's been living this fucked up reality at least as long as I've been aware of zentreya. Is there such a thing as a tragedycow?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Damn. As easy as it would be to shit on Zen for their retarded troon politics and general weirdness, idk it seems both too easy and zen doesn't really go out of the way to fuck with anyone else so it feels like laughing at a dying animal or something. And he's been living this fucked up reality at least as long as I've been aware of zentreya. Is there such a thing as a tragedycow?
seriously-laugh.gif

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Saw this

And through, did anyone her watch Kawaii concert? Specially curious if anyone has picture of the crown, really curious if they actually filled the seats.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Is this the first ever double mumtuber stream? From Rin's schedule:
Screen Shot 2023-07-02 at 11.18.22 AM.png

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
On the twitter nonsense: My entire interaction with the site is reading tweets embedded in posts here. Anyone else completely unbothered if the site disappears forever?

I was about to have an old man moment and start going on about how computer illiterate normies should never have been allowed on the internet, but then realised that would include most of our favourite chuubas, so...

I will say this though. Social media is an absolute cancer and I'd gladly see the end of it. And no, forums aren't social media and you can't tell me otherwise.
If it does were gonna get a million smaller sites spreading the lolcows among them making it more annoying to archive them all .

which is bad. mmmmkay.
Reddit would be next. The whole "reddit is dying" shit is a bit overblown, they just killed their 3rd party apps and is forcing everyone onto their garbage ad-ridden app. For people that use desktop, the experience is unchanged and for people that are exclusively phonefags, they already have no standards so I doubt they'll care.
Yeah reddit is "fine" just one dumb decision that for some reason everyone jumped on even if it does not affect them at all it's like twitter never left.
I've literally proven repeatedly there is no reason to think he's trans.

I just think Takodachi doesn't care much for the truth.
Nolan you proved jack shit and even if you did Zentroon is a running joke among members at this point.
They all are if you squint something something comedy is just the other side of tragedy. Zen's life is fairly sad though surprised they have not committed self dox yet.

It's so bad that despite me knowing the bare minimum of a lot of Vtubers I have literally nothing for Zen I had to frigging google to even see what their "main content" was.

I highly suspect Zen made up the Zentroon shit themselves just so people would have SOMETHING to talk about

How are you in a gen with Veibei and Froot and still come off as the least interesting.

And I say all of that as someone indifferent to them.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

smh... They're just going to let her promote slavery right there on Twitter?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
IMG_3596.jpg
Nevermind guys i know now why there is a lot of HoloNiggas in AX
Yagoo is there but nobody is uploading the photos they took with him
A lot of people are also searching him

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Has Uruka's face been outed yet? She's the main one I'm curious about.
I just wanna see shiina's face. :shiinastare:
OTOH I'm very curious about Pippa, Airi and Lumi.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

smh... They're just going to let her promote slavery right there on Twitter?

Free speech and all unless you are French, in the middle east or Ukrainian

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Birthday Tako by @sakuragi0127.jpg

Late as far as her actual birthday is concerned, but way too cute not to share anyways

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Rare Aprimum W?

She's right, but for the wrong reasons. Not quite a W.

Feeling the need to advertise personal insecurities on a work-related Twitter account is lolcow behaviour. Sometimes I'll look past it if the person otherwise seems chill, but nothing about Zen's personality seems likeable so I have no reason to give them that courtesy. He's just a dramafag who larps as a big titty anime girl with a soulless TTS gimmick, nothing about that endears me to him in any way.

Tenma's not the only one sick of the frogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom