"By the way, my fetish is -REDACTED-."Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
And this shit is why I am not posting pictures lol
and that's why probably the girls were being cagey about their plans, unless lia wears a full face mask some autist is gonna spot her and dox the others. I don't want it to happen but if it does I just want to confirm how cute irl airi is.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Isnt Funny how Holo and Niji dont bother with this big con and you still see a lot of their fans?:whatastory:
I mean the convention is so incredibly large that you can find fans of anime adjacent media no matter how niche or esoteric. Not exactly a surprise.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
and that's why probably the girls were being cagey about their plans, unless lia wears a full face mask some autist is gonna spot her and dox the others. I don't want it to happen but if it does I just want to confirm how cute irl airi is.
Sounds fun, what does Lia look like :smugpipi:?

I mean the convention is so incredibly large that you can find fans of anime adjacent fandom no matter how niche or esoteric. Not exactly a surprise.
This is extremely true. I saw a few of obscure, old anime being respresented in cosplay there. A furry, too lol. Just one, luckily.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Ohga Ruki has been playing her flute for a while.

She will also sing later at 9PM JST.

Subaru's new RPG adventure after FFX will be Persona 5 Royal.

She was very emotional after finishing FFX.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 33766

She also says she washes her hands/body every time the cat licks her anywhere.

Why are Americans so utterly and unfathomably obsessed with sterilizing themselves the instant any part of their body comes in contact with nature.
Not sure but they can take the messiest shit and then just wipe their ass with a dry piece of paper and go on as if nothing.

The major thing that annoys me about this "Everything on Twitter has been broken since Elon took over" discourse is people seem to have memory holed how Twitter operated before he bought it. Shit broke all the goddamn time, and Twitter was literally burning millions of dollars A DAY because it was operating at a major loss. A lot of the problems we're seeing is Elon actually attempting to make it turn a profit, instead of a money-fueled propaganda device.
Only thing that bothers me is everyone celebrating whenever something happens with shit like "good riddance" and "fuck this site" yet they are the same people that are permanently attached to it.

Not-Riifu is talking about her idea for the Vtuber group she wants to make. I want her to succeed but it all feels so optimistic. This is the girl that knows almost nothing about Vtubing/Vtubing-culture and from previous experience, we all know that "Talent Freedom" is not usually the best way to go.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What does Lia look like :smugpipi:
Commence the Lia posting

1680729390532.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I really like Menace's song selection and while she isn't a "good" singer, it works well for a karoake like this.

I'm not sure about the Coni model, its both technically impressive but also strange looking. I feel like she would be stuck in UOH under Jew Corp, but I'd like something a bit like, less fucking strange I guess I dunno
With a song selection like what she has, she is a fucking boomer. Do we have any confirmation on her age? Seems late 20's early 30's.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I saw a live walkthrough stream too, didn't spot any sad girls yet though. Maybe tomorrow.

hmm.png
:architect:I hope Link will one day break his vow of silence so he can explain himself :architect:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
With a song selection like what she has, she is a fucking boomer. Do we have any confirmation on her age? Seems late 20's early 30's.
She needs to fill my heart meter at least +2❤️ more before I start digging :menhera: She said in a recent stream that she lives with her Mom and has younger siblings, too young to watch her streams. Doesn't mean she's not older but a point in the young direction.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I listen to shit from the 70s and 80s all the time, but I ain't an old coot like the lot of you.
Why is the world so cruel to her bros? Can anyone truly make her happy?
got $20?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

She needs to fill my heart meter at least +2❤️ more before I start digging :menhera: She said in a recent stream that she lives with her Mom and has younger siblings, too young to watch her streams. Doesn't mean she's not older but a point in the young direction.
Well, given that its going from a similar time period that Yuko does who is like 20 we can't really go off of song selection necessarily.

And searching her twitter, Menace drops a lot of F-bombs so we are going to have to pump up that Menhera meter there Mr. Saurus

But like, does this sound like a boomer

or

I mean yeah, unless she is literally me. Fr fr

hm but wait

:holohag: or hipster?

Negzana

Missed it but Lui is at Zipangu now. She may have already fought Orochi I don't know. Will have to see I guess.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Negzana

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Really can't tell how she looks because filtermaxing (Why always filters) so I will assume she looks average and given the stories she's told on her streams she probs has a tard wrangler with her at all times in public.
Lia's doctor has just called her asking if she has been drinking as she is about to start new meds tomorrow.

Speaking of Lia, someone managed to find her...in the crowd at a Valorant show.

View attachment 21293

🐱👤

Last edited:

RiverBear

I think they are one of those artists turned Vtubers (think Ui mama) (and I'm using they because it could be male, don't really know) but I'm sharing because the model actually looks cool
Apparently it's just a showcase. The VTuber in question hasn't debut yet.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Really can't tell how she looks because filtermaxing (Why always filters) so I will assume she looks average and given the stories she's told on her streams she probs has a tard wrangler with her at all times in public.
I remember some autist sharing a video of lia being interviewed or something, she looked cute but nothing out of the ordinary

Negzana

^This was last Lia sighting I'm aware of. I see some speculation on what she's cosplaying but no idea about it myself.
She doesn't actually look that bad if she's the one on the right there. Though that might be worse; some poor guy is going to walk up to her thinking she looks good and then she talks about how she's sexually attracted to a robot bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom