The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Apparently this Warhammer collab is Miias first collab
"Three :holohag: s and a baby"- Kaneko Lumi

God's Strongest Dragoon

From west to east:
Clio = Dark Elves (Cult of Pleasure)
Miia = Warriors of Chaos (Shadow Legion)
Lumi = The Empire (Reikland)
Whiskey = Chaos Dwarves (Legion of Azgorh)

3 Chaos factions and somehow Lumi isn't the one chaos.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Miia = Warriors of Chaos (Shadow Legion)
Wow, Miia instantly throwing by picking WoC.
(Unless WoC got completely redone for WaWa3, I don't remember.)

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Billhooks are the superior polearm.
I prefer to have the glaive. Granted I've never used any of these irl, but the amount of times I chose a glaive as a main weapon in a game is enough reason for me to consider it. Plus I like how they look. Billhooks just don't suit me.
View attachment 33775
Why the bonking? that's not thirsting! this is thirsting (not by me).
View attachment 33776
View attachment 33777
You say these aren't you every time. I'm starting to believe otherwise...:guraimwatchingyou:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wow, Miia instantly throwing by picking WoC.
(Unless WoC got completely redone for WaWa3, I don't remember.)
I wouldn't know, I never played a Warhammer game. I'm just here to watch some autistic hags sperg out.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Lumi still has an I7 CPU...

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Haachama will return, and on that day the skies will open across the world to blue skies. Twitter will die for good. The US will go back to the Gold Standard. The CCP will collapse. Starvation in Africa will subside. Froot will repent for her debotcheries. Nyanners will admit she was being an opportunist and sing pomf pomf. Henya will play Hogwarts Legacy. Kson will realize talent freedom was a dark fruit. Rushia's mental issues will subside and she has a marriage ceremony with her fanbase. Lia will become a good catholic girl. And Pippa will clean her room up.
Asking for a bit much there aren't you?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Instead of a flat number to limit tweets across the board, there should have been instead a comprehensive useage-percentage based on the individual using the app, and how much data they use per day.

The average user should see little-to-no change apart from increased targeted advertisements, but for those who spend their entire lives on twitter, or if they use twitter for business, they have to pay. And if they go beyond THAT limit, they have to pay even more. So on and so forth, cut deals for business accounts running multiple handles.

For third party apps that scrape data, make them pay as well - which will immediately draw comparisons to Reddit, but Twitter is an infinitely more valuable resource in comparison to Reddit (relatively), and addicts have yet to fully migrate on ANY of the numerous alternatives that have popped up before/since Musk took over, simply because "it's not twitter".

What I'm getting at is, let the VTubers ego-search - for a price. VTweeters should pay double.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Turn 1 and Miia is already getting bullied.

soap suds

Krisis, the new group, is having their first group collab. After this they'll be able to collab with the rest of EN.
Zali:

Vanta:

Wilson:

Selen set up another collab and it's L4D2. Originally it was supposed to be Selen, Rosemi, Pomu, Finana, Ike, Fulgur, Sonny, and Doppio, but Pomu had to be replaced with Dtto.
Selen:

Doppio:

Rosemi:

Ike:

Aster is also playing Tetris again, the one game I know he's really good at. He's also eating spicy noodles while playing.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Complaining about the reacts you get is Nolan-tier posting. If you don't like the reacts you get, post differently.
shitpost
nounVULGAR SLANG
a deliberately provocative or off-topic comment posted on social media, typically in order to upset others or distract from the main conversation.
"I don't understand why people can't ignore shitposts"
:amedumbass:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
i would agree with you but everything musk is doing is also not improving it for ANYBODY.

Musk does not seem to understand you cannot profit off twitter only mitigate costs its too big too popular an too ingrained in the twittards minds a certain way that even good changes would be despised

Look at youtube which also operates at a loss increasing monetization was tried and mostly failed.

Also it's gonna be a propiganda device no matter what increasing entry price will not stop the vermintide or corperations from using it. infact they might use it more since it will be throw around how much more exclusive it is.

you can already see it with the blue checks dispite how loathed people who use it are they are still trying to act as if it makes them better somehow.
Honestly I'm just happy Twitter is now treating politisperging from both sides equally I'd rather have Twitter dying with equal enforcement of rules than marginally more alive while colluding with the feds to silence the right

Abi hates the greatest showman because they apparently incorrectly portray opera?

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
He's still doing these

Honestly, no one can ever compete with Subaru.

Except Nene

God's Strongest Dragoon

Clio accidentally does a fight instead of an auto-resolve. All the girls join in on the AI defender's side against Clio and then hid their armies in the tree line like it's a game of hide'n'seek.

Clio after searching the forest for 2 minutes
Clio: "Where the fuck are you guys?"
The Trees: "Đéo con mẹ mày"

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I still don't understand how so many of these women are crying that they can't look at more than SIX HUNDRED tweets a day. Put the phones down for five fucking minutes...JFC.

On the other hand, pick the phone back up and watch this cute ghost get spooked:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I still don't understand how so many of these women are crying that they can't look at more than SIX HUNDRED tweets a day. Put the phones down for five fucking minutes...JFC.

I think the true issue is that its very janky how it counts the tweet view, apparently just scrolling down a reply listing can make you go over the view limit

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
HORSE TUMMY PLAYING PLANTS VS ZOMBIES! GET IN, NERDS!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa's retweeted what looks like a really well done cosplay possibly by a paid actress.

Archive

There's just one important part missing...

Archive
1688257209925.png1688257228837.png
1688257242737.png1688257288093.png

Post Archive, Twitter archiving still seems to be broken.

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Great, now instead of searching twitter all the vtubers will use /vt/ and THE ASYLUM for vtuber stuff now. Wonderful.
Now I gotta act reasonably sane while having a history of insanity for everyone to see. Shit's fucked, I tell you.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
My favorite twittard (Archives don't work).
plsstop.png

EDIT1: more shit.
yeah.png

EDIT2: removed spoiler so i could archive this page.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom