"The bed is for sleeping... and possibly other things"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Social platforms are a terrible idea period. It gave people who had no business being heard an impression that their opinion is important because funny number says a lot of people agreed to it. Any platform that have a number going up and down is destined to go to shit
My septuagenarian father's argument for why "The Internet Was a Mistake" is that in the before times, most people were normal but each town had a handful of psychotic cranks who basically kept to themselves. The internet has allowed the psychotic cranks to see there's other psychotic cranks in other towns, and now they post en masse thinking they're an actual demographic worth listening to because there's a few of then banding together online. Not realizing that the greater majority of people don't agree with them at all.

Horo7618

No one in particular
My septuagenarian father's argument for why "The Internet Was a Mistake" is that in the before times, most people were normal but each town had a handful of psychotic cranks who basically kept to themselves. The internet has allowed the psychotic cranks to see there's other psychotic cranks in other towns, and now they post en masse thinking they're an actual demographic worth listening to because there's a few of then banding together online. Not realizing that the greater majority of people don't agree with them at all.
If that was the whole story it wouldn't be so bad. It turns out a LOT of people are psychotic cranks on one subject or another.....

Limkin

"Leave my virgin ass alone" this stream is going places. Just like all Dizzy's streams

Topo Chico

AK Cleaning Lets fucking GO

The cursed Just Chatting section keeps on giving
1688251762968.png

More autism:
1688252620861.png

1688253827786.png

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
If that was the whole story it wouldn't be so bad. It turns out a LOT of people are psychotic cranks on one subject or another.....
I feel like that's a byproduct of everything mentioned. These psychotic retards find others, they start thinking they're right, and then other people, who would've turned out normal regularly, get sucked into their retard snowball, and on and on it grows.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Just saw it, Zhuni (male vtuber, Ayla's genmate from the almost-failed NexStage Project agency) released a cover 5 days ago. He is really good singer. This is the first time I've heard a male perform this song.

Not-Username

I am unreasonably happy for Kiara, vesper and Holo in general

Time to touch grass and curse on other humans :nehgah:

Aqusui cliptax

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

I didnt care about this but Lapu Chan is angry so 😡🤬 Elon Musk you fagot Niger Jew disgusting bitch

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

I didnt care about this but Lapu Chan is angry so 😡🤬 Elon Musk you fagot Niger Jew disgusting bitch

Gatdamn the muskrat even has the everpositive La+ poster spouting slurs.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Tell me more tell me more 🎶🎵:nenedance:

They always say this

I want to hear

"I met X person and goddamn they ugly"

Or

"I met Calli and damn she thicccccc"

Also I guess Yuko just woke up

Welcome to the party Yuko, we are celebrating the apocalypse because a shitty website has gotten even shittier

EDIT: Sleepy is small, very throwable tosser.png

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Social platforms are a terrible idea period. It gave people who had no business being heard an impression that their opinion is important because funny number says a lot of people agreed to it. Any platform that have a number going up and down is destined to go to shit
You make a good point. I will now give you an "agreed" react for your good boy post.
That's like the half truth of it honestly. The other issue is that it gives a warped view of the real world. If I just listened to the internet, I'd think racial animosity is at an all time and there's no way for me to talk to anyone without risking my life. Meanwhile when I went to the grocery store the other day, I was chatting in a shopping aisle with two black women about recipes and complained about coffee prices with some spic. The majority of the population doesn't use social media and genuinely does not give a fuck about all these issues, they just want to work, get married, and relax. It isn't just that the majority of people don't agree with them, it's that the majority of people don't give a fuck about any of this shit. Since the majority of the population doesn't use social media, this allows those psychos to appear more prevalent than they are because they are more prone to being terminally online.

This is what ultimately creates the society-destroying feedback loop. The psychos think their behavior is appropriate, which further accelerates their fucked up shit and emboldens them to be worse and to be louder. Then you have normal people (especially the youth) that do happen to use social media, who will see that these psychos everywhere and will be deceived into believing that this is acceptable behavior, causing them to slowly become psychos themselves and bolstering the voice of the psychos.

At the risk of getting slightly political, this can best be seen in the massively exploding rates of LGBT self-reporting, which has seen a 5-10x greater representation amongst the youth in a lot of studies. This isn't explained by "society being more accepting" or "people discovering themselves" because this has happened very quickly in a very short time. The best hope is that this is just a fad like people's "scene/goth phase". However the worrying part is that instead of people looking back at their highschool photos and thinking, "man, I can't believe I dyed my hair that color and had it cover my eyes", the new youth will look back and think, "man, I can't believe I chopped my penis off."

Anime Fan

Tell me more tell me more 🎶🎵:nenedance:

I'm pretty sure the phase members that are meeting up are Lia, Shiina, Airi, and Uruka. Sounds like they've been out doing stuff today. Also Airi doesn't like the new twitter limitation.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
At the risk of getting slightly political, this can best be seen in the massively exploding rates of LGBT self-reporting, which has seen a 5-10x greater representation amongst the youth in a lot of studies. This isn't explained by "society being more accepting" or "people discovering themselves" because this has happened very quickly in a very short time. The best hope is that this is just a fad like people's "scene/goth phase". However the worrying part is that instead of people looking back at their highschool photos and thinking, "man, I can't believe I dyed my hair that color and had it cover my eyes", the new youth will look back and think, "man, I can't believe I chopped my penis off."
What a world we live in where suggesting we don't allow anyone below 18 to make decisions that will ultimately lead to their steralization is political. :annoyedpippa:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
It's time for the :holohag: Birthday Stream. Collab starting

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Total War: Warhammer 3 collab is starting with Clio, Miia, Whiskey, and Lumi. They're all going to be live.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Complaining about the reacts you get is Nolan-tier posting. If you don't like the reacts you get, post differently.
Heh heh heh they bonk because they mad the thirsty thought got stolen out their minds and posted first. See it everyday, they all be bonking then they be post something even worse 5 mins later.

:lean::menhera:Good stuff.
E Cough syrup is literally meds :educateyourself:
^See, this is what I do, I respond to the reaction in the post. It's still obnoxious but doesn't shit up the thread as much as a real reply.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom