"ogey... RRAT"Usada Pekora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
WTF NIGGAS i just came back what the heck is that why do he looks so clean?
Also Felucca you fag step up your rigs
Edit:The autism now will look weird with this model

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

He looks like he belongs in Soul Calibur and I mean this as a compliment.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses character.

Pako went a bit that direction, but it really works for Vesper. He's the Noble that goes nuts and starts the Apocalypse.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I'm happy for my boy and glad Pako got another chance to shine. Looks fantastic and it's crazy how detailed it is. He definitely wasn't bullshiting when he said it was a 2.0.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Jealous

Lurker
Noir Vesper Ch. HOLOSTARS-EN - 【NEW 2.0 DESIGN REVEAL 】My body... it's changed! [iBlre6kwmW4 -...png
Ending screen do be comfy

1688178080932.png

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Stunned But Dumb

1688177577109.png

That ending... custom built to activate someone's neurons with that unbuttoned shirt
Edit: clock

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I can get used to the new design, but despite its flaws the OG design had a charm to it, it fit Vesper's autistic boomer personality well IMO. This new design feels a bit generic and were it not for the fangs I wouldn't even know he was still a vampire. Pako did good work, as usual, I just would've preferred if it were a bit closer to the original design.
I think it's how warm the colours are, personally, and maybe the brightness being toned too high up like Irys' was. I think a little reshading to make them cooler and more silver-toned rather than gold-toned would go a long way to making the resemblance between the two models clearer.

Edit: See this is much better and what I'm talking about.
View attachment 33550
Ending screen do be comfy

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I just cant wait for the next group collab with kronii calli and magni. The amount of seething we'll see the next time kronii burst out laughing at something he says. :whatastory:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
He always had the least retarded model of Tempus 1, but now he might actually have the best model in Hololive in general. Top 3 for sure.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Are we still supposed to call him gramps? Man all of a sudden i have daddy issues idk

I would have ironically said I was gay for Vesper before but the irony has died.

I can get used to the new design, but despite its flaws the OG design had a charm to it, it fit Vesper's autistic boomer personality well IMO. This new design feels a bit generic and were it not for the fangs I wouldn't even know he was still a vampire. Pako did good work, as usual, I just would've preferred if it were a bit closer to the original design.

Yeah, I think the weirdest part is going to see this clean, sharp-looking fresh faced man being a weird autistic boomer when his previous design had the right amount of retarded baked in that you could believe him to be the kind of guy that orders a spear gun for emotional support.

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
View attachment 33551

That ending... custom built to activate someone's neurons with that unbuttoned shirt
YO HE'S JUST LIKE ME FRFR
except he's cooler and has a spear.
I will strive to be like him, except instead of a spear I'll opt for a glaive, maybe a halberd.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Once they fine tune the rigging (or he gets more used to it) that model is going to be damn nice in motion.
It's weird as fuck and throwing me off like IRyS' did, but overall I think it's better as well and will be better in the long run. It's definitely going to be strange seeing a model with actual motion and such for a while though.
Edit: worded like a tist'.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I think it's how warm the colours are, personally, and maybe the brightness being toned too high up like Irys' was. I think a little reshading to make them cooler and more silver-toned rather than gold-toned would go a long way to making the resemblance between the two models clearer.
His jacket's coloring almost looks like a holographic tgc card

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
advarcher had early access of the 2.0 model.
:sanasmile:

Papa Feluccachan with the 2.0 demo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom