"I can send you videos of cartel members running people over, and that's seiso! But if I send you, a panty shot, that's not seiso"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
…Proctor, from one boomer to another, if you want to talk to women in a casual setting, you need to remember the following:

-Don't talk Politics
-Don't talk Religion
-Don't talk anything that she might find off-putting, or might creep her out (as a general rule)

All of the above are saved for either close friendships/relationships, or dedicated places where such things are discussed (like the Asylum)

If you're interested in a woman, do not immediately sperg out at every given opportunity. I have seen many men in my time fall into this trap, unfortunate, but true. Follow the flow of conversation, do not take it to an extreme, sometimes small talk is more effective than discourse-heavy topics of discussion.

And - most importantly, do not forget - just because you are interested in a woman, doesn't mean she is interested in you, and she doesn't have to be interested in you. If she shows signs of disinterest, move on, or risk becoming a story of "that creep" she tells to her friends/family.

Kirsche is an anomaly, not every woman is Kirsche, and you shouldn't expect every woman to be Kirsche - and since she knows about June, boy you better hope that she has a heart of gold if you're jumping from woman to woman like that.

And if I ever see you go after Jelly Hoshiumi of Phase Invaders, I am going to personally fist-fight you at the local waffle house at 3 AM.
If he could help it, he wouldn't be our Proctor.
If he could not sperg, he wouldn't be here.
Also there's the 4th, secret rule: never admit you're Br*tish.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
-Don't talk Politics
-Don't talk Religion
-Don't talk anything that she might find off-putting, or might creep her out (as a general rule)

I swear to god if some of you dense motherfuckers are actually taking the grooming meme seriously I will throw a fit.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Ninaur and Kyo are doing a tier list stream together

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Proctor just needs to find the joy in trolling. You can do a lot of damage in this sphere given how autistic it all is. I recommend it.

and no not a hybrid groomer/troll like sir cums a lot, ain't no time for that BULLSHIT here son
kronii...

I'm convinced that she is the saddest girl in vtubing by far

Last edited:

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
…Proctor, from one boomer to another, if you want to talk to women in a casual setting, you need to remember the following:

-Don't talk Politics
-Don't talk Religion

All of the above are saved for either close friendships/relationships, or dedicated places where such things are discussed (like the Asylum)

If you're interested in a woman, do not immediately sperg out at every given opportunity. I have seen many men in my time fall into this trap, unfortunate, but true. Follow the flow of conversation, do not take it to an extreme, sometimes small talk is more effective than discourse-heavy topics of discussion.

And - most importantly, do not forget - just because you are interested in a woman, doesn't mean she is interested in you, and she doesn't have to be interested in you. If she shows signs of disinterest, move on, or risk becoming a story of "that creep" she tells to her friends/family.

Kirsche is an anomaly, not every woman is Kirsche, and you shouldn't expect every woman to be Kirsche - and since she knows about June, boy you better hope that she has a heart of gold if you're jumping from woman to woman like that.

And if I ever see you go after Jelly Hoshiumi of Phase Invaders, I am going to personally fist-fight you at the local waffle house at 3 AM.
a commendable, charitable constructive opinion from you, However you seem to have forgotten where we are, nobody here is normal, everyone has a stunted social aspect and 20+ years of being weird are not gonna banish overnight.

Also, if the fight ever happens, can you record it?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Roca will play Donkey Kong Country! Currently talking about having to fix her PC last week.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii... ARCHIVE
bro.png

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
NONONONOTAGAIN.PNG
:annoyedpippa:so it begins

Idol viewers, have you learned nothing?:amegunl:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...With the above in mind, how many Boo Bros do you think are underage? Does Yuko try not to think about it?

There seems to be some correlation between "being unrepentantly horny in public" and "being underage (physically or mentally)", I just can't put my finger on it.

desudesu

...With the above in mind, how many Boo Bros do you think are underage? Does Yuko try not to think about it?

There seems to be some correlation between "being unrepentantly horny in public" and "being underage (physically or mentally)", I just can't put my finger on it.
Boobros are mature adults
grim.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

If I remember correctly her metrics did actually track on the young side. Conversely Lia and especially Mozu had old as fuck audience. Take that as you will

I'd imagine as a vtuber especially one that courts lewd shit you have to know there's at least some underage viewers, the best you can do is have them not reveal their age in chat and sort of make sure your stream has an 18+ label and not think about it.

That poor dude at the back just needs to shave his head, it's over.

He was born Chinese, it never began

Last edited:

SomeRando

I'd imagine as a vtuber especially one that courts lewd shit you have to know there's at least some underage viewers, the best you can do is have them not reveal their age in chat and sort of make sure your stream has an 18+ label and not think about it.

Boobros are mature adults View attachment 33332

That poor dude at the back just needs to shave his head, it's over.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Wouldya look at the time. It's shill o'clock and tonight I get to shill TWO streams.

Angel tries to finish GTAV (she won't).

Followed by a maid TTRPG with some cute girls 4 hours later.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

hylic

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
If he could help it, he wouldn't be our Proctor.
If he could not sperg, he wouldn't be here.
Also there's the 4th, secret rule: never admit you're Br*tish.
Doesn't matter if you admit it, if you are one, it's already over. The only hope you've got left involves a fork and an electrical socket. Hope for a better dice roll on life next time.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

-Don't talk Politics
-Don't talk Religion

LIES! just be yourself bro :mikothumbsl:

just because you are interested in a woman, doesn't mean she is interested in you, and she doesn't have to be interested in you.
WTF is this shit? you reading your mom's Cosmo?:guh:

SZ 109

Archive:
[youtube-Fuyo Cloverfield Ch. idol-EN] - BABABAbababa🎤🎵【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 [dfgj4IE7x7s][1688054660].mp4

Gofile

Sort by date / filter from the top right.
These archives expire, and aren't proper archives.
Feel free to make a proper reupload.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom