"To be fat in Mexico, at least you're eating nice food; To get fat off junk food in America... is just sad"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm awake too early for anything interesting *checks twitter* oh good cursed shit let's complete our collection run

Remember to run over the Glowies Sleepy

Gezu is impressive... but cursed

Classic Marine Posting

You delete that from the internet Nagzz

*Goes missing from twitter for a few days
*Disappears from youtube
*Radio Silent

What did she mean by this

Archive is being flaky

Uruka
Screenshot_20230629-080941_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Another Yuikai vid. Anime girls reacting to guntubers is something I didn't know I wanted

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Another Yuikai vid. Anime girls reacting to guntubers is something I didn't know I wanted

Helps that's a great GT video. But, that was a great watch along/react vid.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

USS IOWA

Simp

While Chumbuds starve for content, Gura enjoyed a date with Okayu, thanks to Kiaras help.

Okayu.PNG

RiverBear

She is so cute 🥰 why is she so crazy :(?

They all are, some are just better at hiding it
Why do you think we prefer 2d women to 3d

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
This clip retreads some bits and pieces of an earlier clip that was posted here from the collab, but the extra translated stuff makes it worth posting. They really seem great together. :koronehappyl:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Fishman spent way too much on OffKai when he should have got a space here too, they would have done well.
I don't know if he spent "too much" money with Offkai. Yes, the event was quite scuffed but they had really good presence at the con and got a lot of advertising for the company and the talents, not to mention the stuff they did like live performances, meet-and-greets, panels and the like. And they probably sold a decent amount of coffee to boot.

Out of all the negative things you could say about Fishman, I don't think any of them include that he spends money poorly.

UberSoldat

Piarro

Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Hey look, just as I predicted. False finally covered the Froot/Ant-Hime video controversy and found the angle he can use to make Ant look as bad as possible while whiteknighting Froot.

Of course the spineless cowards will shit on Niji when it so much as sneezes because that's the flavor of the season, but the moment someone so much as points a finger at the thot that Jodied her BF, he whiteknights m'lady and proceeds to pull the cancel card on someone smaller than him. Reminder that there are no good drama-based content creators, not a single one. Ant's probably got enough pings as it is, but do not even think about apologizing. No apologies are ever enough for these people; all it does is make them feel validated, and lets them know they can walk over you as much as they want.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Of course the spineless cowards will shit on Niji when it so much as sneezes because that's the flavor of the season, but the moment someone so much as points a finger at the thot that Jodied her BF, he whiteknights m'lady and proceeds to pull the cancel card on someone smaller than him. Reminder that there are no good drama-based content creators, not a single one. Ant's probably got enough pings as it is, but do not even think about apologizing. No apologies are ever enough for these people; all it does is make them feel validated, and lets them know they can walk over you as much as they want.
I would describe null as an exception to that but when you look at how beloved that's made him with the people who run the internet it basically explains why there are no good drama tubers

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
"How old are you?"
"I'm 16."
"I'm 18. Korean. Studying abroad. Do you have an instagram? Where do you live?"
"That guy is lying he's Chinese"
:whatastory:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I don't know if he spent "too much" money with Offkai. Yes, the event was quite scuffed but they had really good presence at the con and got a lot of advertising for the company and the talents, not to mention the stuff they did like live performances, meet-and-greets, panels and the like. And they probably sold a decent amount of coffee to boot.

Out of all the negative things you could say about Fishman, I don't think any of them include that he spends money poorly.
I mean being a big spender at OffKai vs having some sort of a spot at Anime Expo definitely looks weird from the outside. It’s like choosing to sponsor a little league team when you could be a vendor at the World Series. If you’re deep enough into vtubers to attend a convention focused on them like OffKai then you’ve probably already heard of Phase Connect and made up your mind about them. Anime Expo just has so many people milling about it seems like a no brainer. Especially so if they did share a booth with Kawa and were next to the booth of hottest chinkshit gacha game in the past couple of years.

desudesu

I mean being a big spender at OffKai vs having some sort of a spot at Anime Expo definitely looks weird from the outside. It’s like choosing to sponsor a little league team when you could be a vendor at the World Series. If you’re deep enough into vtubers to attend a convention focused on them like OffKai then you’ve probably already heard of Phase Connect and made up your mind about them. Anime Expo just has so many people milling about it seems like a no brainer. Especially so if they did share a booth with Kawa and were next to the booth of hottest chinkshit gacha game in the past couple of years.
Conversely your also competing for attention and it probably costs out the ass. Also doesn't help that phase talent is going there in person for there break

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Offkai would have been directly profitable, even after being the premier partner. Though I highly doubt they'll do a free, open bar again. 5 buck charge, Fishman. 5 buck charge. The character stand sales alone covered the expense.

There's being a trash human, but there's certain lines one shouldn't cross. Froot unquestionably crossed one and I'd want nothing to do with the woman.

Too close to Offkai. You'd need to fly staff back to CA in short order, but there'd have been required, extensive planning. I'm going to guess at their current size, they judged being the "big fish in the small pond" was the play for the expenditure. I would tend to agree, but finding a way to have some presence there would be good. Even if it's just a couple of members doing remote sessions.

Though aren't a bunch of PC pretty close, physically, to the area? Might have been able to work out something, but that might just have been a decision to focus on another convention later in the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom