Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
[Phase Connect Twitter News]
Someone's trying to break containment:

Archive

God's Strongest Dragoon

If her request was for Paradox games permissions I can see why it's difficult. Most of them are pretty much political, not to mention Tencent has stake in the company as well. I remember a story about Hearts of Iron games being banned in West Taiwan because of the portrayal of the political situation during that period (game basically starts with Nationalist China who has puppet control over the various Chinese warlords at war against Communist China before they unite against Japan who controls Taiwan with the in-game trigger being the Marco Polo Bridge incident, the bugmen claims this does not happen and China was fully united under Nationalist rule). If fujo bugs are also part of her anti, that would be another potential issue.
That's a pretty good point. As much as I enjoy HoI in general, it is radioactive for PR even if you were to ignore the China/Taiwan issue and I don't see any of the two big corpos touching that game with a 20ft pole. I don't think I've seen Victoria and EU4 either, as those two games are likely banned by Niji as well because those two games are far too close in time period to the Chink Commie shit as well. Crusader Kings likely gets a pass because it's so distantly removed from that era. Worst thing that's happening in China in that era is that the Chinks are getting mogged by Mongolians. In regards to Mongolians, the only form of coping I've seen from that with the Chinese is that they try to pretend that the Mongolians were just Chinese conquering Chinese instead of foreign invaders.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Not Kizuna AI released another cover

Edit:

Speaking of Kizuna AI, kzn, Love-chan and Miracle from Kizuna no Allele will be hosting a stream commemorating her 7th year.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
How in the fucking world does Pippa stand this guy? Does she enjoy watching this guy punch down on a tiny vtuber who was trying to do an honest documentary? Is she just gonna praise False from this point forward, despite being in the same position at one point being a tiny vtuber getting mogged for edgy jokes? I honest to God hope Pippa says at least something about this because I sincerely cannot stand this anymore! I'm literally mad at the internet reading all this!
Why Pippa will not do shit:
1) Literally nothing to gain from this
2) Shes extremelly nonconfrontational
3) Muumi wont let her
4) She will get heat from twitter freaks for siding with evil racist
5) She often overlooks the flaws of anyone she looks up to
6) It will take time she would rather spend hugging Colgate bodypillow
7) She isn't a moral grandstander for freedom and everything holy, and will not act like one

Zapan1984

hmm dunno if im late or not but apparently Uki had to private his charity stream cause drunk Vox revealed that Uki lives in NY.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
what’s wrong with Mysta? He’s just a silly boy, a goof, stupid but in an endearing way.
As much as i dont buy into alot of the Nolan tier opinions, i think Mysta is a decent nigga to watch Zatsu or even just random shit, very nice in collabs too, better than Vox in many ways, although, his fanbase is only a tiny bit less cancerous (still very cancerous)...
...Mysta is fine and can be funny and also likes stirring shit (remember the rice thing he admitted he did that for attention which is something most streamers would never cop to) you could do far worse...
...Also he fucked up rice and his bad cooking skill will forever be his "never going to live that down" moment despite the fact that he's done better.

Aside of that, he's fine.

Ok, I stand corrected, there are several people here who find Mysta fine to decent.

Doesn't change my original point about Nina's antis and their document

Selen to participate in Shibuya Hal Custom, with Wigg and Tempo. No POV, but will be recorded

About clippers getting demonitized:

Oboretai Writing, Holo and Niji clipper, wrote a community post, updating on the demonetization. It is very long, so I'll put it here under a spoiler

An update on the demonetization saga. A brief rundown on what happened. I was demonetized for reused content. Youtube told me the only way to get this channel remonetized is to delete all the videos that violated this term. Note that they say delete, not privated, not unlisted, DELETE. And worse, is they will not specify which specific videos those are.I already have deleted over 200 of my videos, mainly those that contain singing, has little editing, or overlapped with another clipper who clipped the same moment and has gotten over 20,000 views from it. So yes, as regrettable as it was, I had to delete precious moments like almost every clips I made of Watame, Weather Hackers, Amamya's Diamond City Lights and several Roberu NightMea clips.The only ones I did not delete were the clips that really were big pillars to this channel, ie, Nijisanji EN Metal Gear Rising and my biggest Roberu NightMea clips, which I hope you understand why I hesitated to delete those.So other than those, I am pretty confident all the clips right now should be the only EN translated clips of those moments on the entire site, yet when I sent a reappeal for remonetization yesterday, the appeal was rejected within 6 hours, they sent a rejection email claiming, in their specific words "We carefully reviewed your channel, Oboretai Writing ch.. Unfortunately, we found that your channel is not in line with the YouTube channel monetization policies so we cannot approve your application at this time."

Again, I blame all of this on the utter incompetence of the Youtube AI being arbitrary. Not that the humans at Youtube are any better. I have emailed Youtube support over this issue and this was how it went(Note that every time Youtube support replies, they claim they are a different person answering):

1) I explain to them the issue as politely as possible, what clippers contribute to streamers and their communities. That I know the demonetization claim was done by an AI that do not understand the purpose of subtitles, and that this was happening to many of us.I explained that Youtube asked me to send in a video explaining why I should be remonetized so that a human can review it. I did and submitted it, yet my application for remonetization is rejected while the video still sits at 0 views, so I have high doubts that a human actually watched it.

2) They reply with the usual stock script. How they were thankful of my hard work, but they already have humans checked my channel and that video, and that they(Youtube Support) do not have the authority to overturn this decision.

3) I ask in return if I may have proof that a human has checked it, that the very video they asked me to make still has 0 views, and if they can specify which video violated the terms so I may delete them. And if it is possible for Youtube Support to let me talk with someone else up higher who is more equipped to handle this problem. I tell them it is unreasonable that they allow a Youtube AI to destroy a content creator's livelihood and hard work on the drop of a hat like this.

4) They refuse to give me evidence or hand the talk over to someone else who can, while continuing to claim that a human has indeed manually checked my channel. They did not try to explain why the appeal for remonetization video still has 0 views.

5) I press on with the same claims that it is unreasonable that while the humans working at Youtube says they understand the purpose of subtitled clips and how it contributes to the Youtube community, they will choose to side with an AI so flawed even if it means losing their content creators while they can't even explain the 0 views thing.

6) A Youtube support person flat out tells me "I hope you can go find success elsewhere outside of Youtube", essentially business speak that I should GTFO at this point.

7) I point out that sort of response was extremely rude and only shows how little Youtube cares for its content creators and how up to this point, none of the 3 Youtube support people even attempted to defend against my claim that the Youtube AI is flawed, incompetent, and unreasonably harsh or was able to provide even the slightest proof a human was actually involved in the actual decision to demonetize my channel.

8) They continue to send in the same stock response that they do care and if I want to get remonetized, I should just delete the videos that violated their terms.

9) I press on again that while they claim they care, they would not even tell me which videos I need to delete or provide proof against my entire claim that an AI was behind all of this and it could have been entirely avoided if the AI wasn't so incompetent OR Youtube actually sent a human to review my channel as they claimed.

10) They send me the EXACT same copypasted response from the previous point, how I should just delete my videos to get remonetized.

11) I asked them in return if they really did just send a copypasted response, in this exact same conversation where I was blaming Youtube personnels for not caring and leaving the decision making to flawed AIs.

12) They send in the exact same copypasted response again. I believe a human would understand the hypocrisy of pulling a stunt like this, so at this point I'm convinced that with all the irony in the world, they're using a bot to reply to my emails.

So yeah, this entire deal just proved all my points. That Youtube AI is utterly incompetent, arbitrary, and harsh, and that the humans at Youtube also don't give a shit and can't even defend that their AI isn't utter garbage.I have currently gathered 8 other clippers also faced with similar issues with Youtube support, getting 0 views on the remonetization appeal videos, and not knowing which video they should be deleting. So if you are or know a clipper who faced a similar issue, I am always still open for more suggestions. I do still have 5 other clippers that I reached out to but has not received any responses.But otherwise I am going to start bringing this issue to team Youtube on Twitter, and I will greatly appreciate if the you the viewers give us support there. I will also be making a video version of this post since I do recognize that many of my viewers do not see my posts.Again, if this all fails again then I will really have to delete almost everything on this channel and reupload them to my 2nd channel on: Oboretai Clip Channel and this time I do mean everything, including Metal Gear Rising and Roberu NightMea.

In all honesty, I do not want to have to do this. Obviously I knew starting a new channel will mean a massive drop in traction and searchability of my contents, but most clips I uploaded on the 2nd channels do not even get the same amount of views in a whole week than clips on this channel usually get in 3 hours, so it has been quite demoralizing.

tl;dr: YouTube system and support is fucking trash

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Edit: No one had linked so this is still technically useful

Also an explanation on what HRC is
View attachment 33110

also edit: I just assumed no one had mentioned it because all of you hate him

The stream was privated. Any idea why?

Edit : well i got my answer as i was reading lol

hmm dunno if im late or not but apparently Uki had to private his charity stream cause drunk Vox revealed that Uki lives in NY.

Edit 2 : i had to go through fhe niji en male thread on vt ( my eyes are bleeding help ) and they didnt even posted a link fucking shame

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Selen to participate in Shibuya Hal Custom, with Wigg and Tempo. No POV, but will be recorded

Glad that Selen find the formula to not choke while competing just dont Stream your POV LOL

Zapan1984

Edit 2 : i had to go through fhe niji en male thread on vt ( my eyes are bleeding help ) and they didnt even posted a link fucking shame
Yeah i saw it mentioned in the comments on the nyfco under Nina's entry but unfortunaly no link either.
Now i looked through the ones from Vox and Uki, too and so far nothing.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Imagine feeling threatened by this. :selenpointandlaugh: Pathetic Froot.

1688040190533.png

Also, it looks like Ant-Hime's Discord has been either deleted or the invite link has since been made unusable.

niggaphil

Just go to twitter and you should able to find the clip?

Or try nyfco (still a cesspit), it is still a better source than vt

Imagine feeling threatened by this. :selenpointandlaugh: Pathetic Froot.

View attachment 33292

Also, it looks like Ant-Hime's Discord has been either deleted or the invite link has since been made unusable.
4/10 based on this picture. However, due to the used pussy, I have to redact the score to 2/10

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Well this was fun to wake up to before having to go on a five hour car journey.

@Ant Hime none of this changes my attitude towards you, in case you were curious. The worst, stupidest thing you did was use Discord. Get off that shit. Take your edge somewhere casual retards and reeing normies can't find it within literally two clicks. That's the most sincere advice I can possibly give you.

It's always a ticking time-bomb. Always. ALWAYS.
signal-2023-06-29-06-56-45-646-5.jpgsignal-2023-06-29-06-56-45-646-6.jpgsignal-2023-06-29-06-56-45-646-7.jpgsignal-2023-06-29-06-56-45-646-8.jpgsignal-2023-06-29-06-56-45-646-9.jpg
Also doubles as context for:
Grooming Update...

Stunned But Dumb

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Since you losers are too busy white-knighting a dramatuber in a dramatuber slapfight over Froot, of all things (she's not gonna sleep with any of you, go back to grooming 2-views), I'll post some news that got missed:

Hololive Summer starts 7/1:

Also this premiers in 5 hours give or take.

This is a mystery investigation voice drama involving the listed HoloMems. It is fully in Japanese, even Ame, but includes the full English script in a PDF to read-along. Recommend checking it out if you are interested, it is fun and not something you see often for Holo, so encouraging them to do more would be great.

Edit: Forgot voice drama link

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
That's a pretty good point. As much as I enjoy HoI in general, it is radioactive for PR even if you were to ignore the China/Taiwan issue and I don't see any of the two big corpos touching that game with a 20ft pole. I don't think I've seen Victoria and EU4 either, as those two games are likely banned by Niji as well because those two games are far too close in time period to the Chink Commie shit as well. Crusader Kings likely gets a pass because it's so distantly removed from that era. Worst thing that's happening in China in that era is that the Chinks are getting mogged by Mongolians. In regards to Mongolians, the only form of coping I've seen from that with the Chinese is that they try to pretend that the Mongolians were just Chinese conquering Chinese instead of foreign invaders.
All of them are potentially offensive really.
CK: 3 probably the issue is mostly religion based (there were articles about devs removing Deus Vult in the era of Crusades and Jihads, pretty much making them simply religionists fighting against other religionists). You can create the empire of TIBET. China itself exists as mere button clicks (sending gifts/eunuch to the Emperor).
EU: Ming and its potential to collapse into smaller kingdoms, the Manchu nomads and their banners, Japan players' realistic expansion route after unification and Korea/Ryukyu invasion. As a whole the colonisation thing will trigger the NijiEN fanbase huge.
Vic: Empire of China starts as an Uncivilised Nation, this is also the Opium War era and Century of Humiliation as well as Boxer's Rebellion. Japan's expansion route in Vic2 is always to take Southern Zhili easy. Also the Scramble of Africa. USA also starts with slavery and will go down the path of Civil War.
HOI: As previously. Also heaven for Wehraboo and Commie larpers. Funny story about HOI4, Paradox explicitly states they don't include terror bombing/civilian bombing and genocide (not wanting to get involved in the holocaust drama) and when they streamed on Twitch a few years ago they had to ban people who dared to imply the company denies holocaust as it does not exist in game.

Live Union's Setono Toto and HACHI have been singing for some time.

Retro? Suou Patra is playing The Goonies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Phase Connect aren't going to Anime Expo this year which fucking sucks but it seems the talent are being allowed to do meet and greets through Kawa Entertainment's booth instead. Only Rie has been announced so far but I would expect a few others like Lia to pop up too since she knows a few people in that company.
1688042652838.png

Seemed they got a good space next to Hoyoverse (Genshin developer Mihoyo).
1688042729208.png

Fishman spent way too much on OffKai when he should have got a space here too, they would have done well.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Hololive Summer starts 7/1:

:nolanbean:Damn, an entire month earlier than last year and including EN, ID, and Gen X. All these Hololive wins are so tiresome. :smugsubaru:

Also, Mio Mama covered Watson Weekly in a short segment of her own news show.

RiverBear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom