"What's the point of therapy if I can't even use it as stream material"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Anime Fan

Phase just dropped their annivesary merch looks like it's all talents not just gen 1:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sleepy incoming with more Majora, mojora... what

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Phase just dropped their annivesary merch looks like it's all talents not just gen 1:

>Stackable plushes includes Dizzy, Ember, and Jelly

Somewhere, deep in Sakanyan's warehouse, are Yuri merch prototypes that will never see the light of day, and will go for literal thousands on the aftermarket

I believe

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Somewhere, deep in Sakanyan's warehouse, are Yuri merch prototypes that will never see the light of day, and will go for literal thousands on the aftermarket

I believe
Sakana burned all of them to keep himself warm. Heating for the warehouse is a business expense he doesn't want to pay.

edit:
bruh
1687908941848.png

edit 2: add another $150 if you want the gen 2 girls

edit 3: add another hundo for the invaders

You want ALL of the merch? That'll be $880 plus tax, plus shipping.

1687909082877.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I may be watching the Phase collab rn, but that doesn't mean I can't get my daily dose of dark skinned deliciousness at the same time (in 30 minutes). Sue me!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1687909272800.png
Where do we think she was supposed to be in this art?

My money's between Dizzy and Jelly.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

I believe
We'll need to keep an eye on the 3rd world shitholes they dump the sports merch of the teams who lose the championship games.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Wait, when did Iori drop the high character voice?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
This can't be legal in the US, right? Even if they have her wrangled by some sort of contract, can't that be contested?
Generally speaking, in CA employers can exert control over when you can use your pto. If she's salaried, then the "not paid" part might be moot as well, unless it causes overtime issues. I'm not a wage-and-hour guy and not in CA, though.

Edit: Ouch, Sleepy just got a game crash in Majora's Mask, which is going to wipe a bunch of hours of progress.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Not gonna lie, I like her natural voice better.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Anime Fan

View attachment 32956

Could be, another possibility could be to the side of Lumi in front of her outstretched arm. Looks like there would be space for her there.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
View attachment 32956

Who do you speak of, citizen? There have only ever been four (4) Phase Invaders. Your reeducation appointment will be sent to you main email account promptly.

Also, please remember to answer this survey to help us understand what makes Phase Connect your favorite v-tuber corp. and what we need to improve upon. Your honest feedback is important as we work to continue to take over.

Kalion

:)

Ember and Dizzy have been in Phase for a month and they already have just as many pieces of merch as two years in Tsunderia.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Generally speaking, in CA employers can exert control over when you can use your pto. If she's salaried, then the "not paid" part might be moot as well, unless it causes overtime issues. I'm not a wage-and-hour guy and not in CA, though.
Employers in CA try that shit all the time but they end up fucking themselves over if they do it too much. Nothing stops employees from calling in sick and using their PTO for sick leave. So instead of rescheduling employees to accommodate for the vacation in a few weeks, employers get to find out the day-of that their employee isn't coming to work.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Ember and Dizzy have been in Phase for a month and they already have just as many pieces of merch as two years in Tsunderia.
And I'm willing to bet their cut is at least more than 2% of sales

Just a feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom