"Baka Brain"Projekt Melody

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I lived in OKC during a particularly bad time for tornadoes (May of '99). I remember the huge swaths of completely cleared ground where the asphalt was sucked right off the highway. I...uh...can't say I recommend that state, @Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka . Unless you like the idea of living dangerously and poorly?
If there is one way I wish to die it would be by spinning sky noodle. Besides, you need to have a bit of spice in your life every now and again. Tornadoes provide just that without you ever needing to leave your home!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Anime Fan

Shiina drew some good art of the phase invaders as monsters inc characters during her drawing stream

archive

Shiina posted the rest of the art from her stream it's really cute art of the phase girls as sea creatures

archive

God's Strongest Dragoon

If there is one way I wish to die it would be by spinning sky noodle. Besides, you need to have a bit of spice in your life every now and again. Tornadoes provide just that without you ever needing to leave your home!
Nados are why there aren't as many terminally online Okies. Having mother nature force you to step away from the computer every once and a while is a good thing.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Shiina posted the rest of the art from her stream it's really cute art of the phase girls as sea creatures

archive

1687828787994.png

Your Korsche looks kinda fucked up bro, maybe you should take it to a vet.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 32804
Selen releasing a cover or original song will be the final yab. (she doesn't even have any public karaoke streams on her channel)

edit: I guess technically she has a cover of Jolly Old Saint Nicholas, yab averted.
Selen is better than what she gets with Nijisanji, both the company and the fucking terrible fan base. I hope if she leaves she can chart a course that makes her happier.
I lived in OKC during a particularly bad time for tornadoes (May of '99). I remember the huge swaths of completely cleared ground where the asphalt was sucked right off the highway. I...uh...can't say I recommend that state, @Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka . Unless you like the idea of living dangerously and poorly?
Yea, there's major tradeoffs no matter where you live.
  • Temperate west coast? Commie central and earthquakes.
  • Red center states? Tornados
  • Northern states? Winter half the year
  • South? Crippling poverty, killer bees, and hurricanes
  • East coast? Hurricanes and liberal strongholds.

About the best place to live right now is the Vermont/New Hampshire/Maine area. Even though they're blue states, they lean more Center ist from my understanding.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Negzana

Selen is better than what she gets with Nijisanji, both the company and the fucking terrible fan base. I hope if she leaves she can chart a course that makes her happier.

About the best place to live right now is the Vermont/New Hampshire/Maine area. Even though they're blue states, they lean more Center ist from my understanding.
Or live in Appalachia. You get to wrestle bears, mountain phantoms, cave demons, and inbred hillbilly cults. Beautiful place and people.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Riro is live with FNAF2

Have a cute Botan on this sad sad day...

Selen leaves her condolences:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Poor Korone, I think she did great personally.

I hope she keeps playing and competing seriously. It would be borderline impossible considering how much time Holo stuff takes from her but she really has the potential to go far man. That sobbing and frustration was 100% pure passion. She has the drive and the foundation is already there. It would take months at minimum and she will cry like that multiple times but she can do it. Believe in yourself hag doggo
:sanasmile:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Correct. "New England: Better than the actual England!™"

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena and Mozu just talked about Tomoe, my oshis are coalescing. Next thing I know Sana's gonna come out of retirement and I'll have a heart attack! :shiinastare:

seenister

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
No clock woman schedule tonight. Monday is usually when she drops them...

Was hoping for a good end to the day. It's been a rough one.
1112380132842274907.webp

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Next thing I know Sana's gonna come out of retirement and I'll have a heart attack! :shiinastare:
Woah calm down there son, you're just gonna hurt yourself with that kind of thinking.
No clock woman schedule tonight. Monday is usually when she drops them...

Was hoping for a good end to the day. It's been a rough one.
1112380132842274907.webp
I said this once already, but she's enjoying Mob of the Dead irl now, right? Makes sense then.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Hawaii seems kind of doomed minus the great weather but doing some searching it seems Southern Alaska could be what you're after as well. I've read the winters there in places like the Kenai Peninsula or anything in the Southeast portion of the state are more mild than many continental states. Even Anchorage seems similar in climate to place like Minneapolis in the winter judging by the temperature charts. Downsides are that the state seems to be very economically depressed, you are pretty isolated from a lot (could be a plus for some), and anything Northern like Fairbanks is a frozen hell. I would have to go up there and see for myself if what I'm reading is true though. It is food for thought at least.

I wouldn't move to a territory unless you have a ton of money and could take advantage of the favorable taxes in a place like Puerto Rico.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Woah calm down there son, you're just gonna hurt yourself with that kind of thinking.

I said this once already, but she's enjoying Mob of the Dead irl now, right? Makes sense then.

Forgive me if I'm missing some meme or something, what's "Mob of the Dead?" Last i knew she was going to the bay area in Cali. Which at first had me thinking she might be attending AX again, but that's still a week away. You reckon she'll be on break that long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom