"Dezmond is stupid."Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Aight, anyone willing to give me a rundown on what's good about the ragdoll? Since Pope Proctor shills her, there has to be something special. Sell it to me fellas.
proctor likes broken and barely functioning women, the only reason he hasnt simped Pippa is because shes too mainstream.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
proctor likes broken and barely functioning women, the only reason he hasnt simped Pippa is because shes too mainstream.

She owns property and holds down a profitable middle-class job, and is on at least speaking terms with her parents. She is probably one of the most stable vtubers there. That's part of why I like her.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
She owns property and holds down a profitable middle-class job, and is on at least speaking terms with her parents. She is probably one of the most stable vtubers there. That's part of why I like her.
You make it sound like you want a green card.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

He wants to defect with a stolen nuclear sub and drive a Winnebago around Montana.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
I found my post explaining it:

I just like to shit on her whenever someone brings her up, same with yuri. I forget she exists after I shit on her. I find being an actual anti such a waste of time or at least the way the average retard does it. If you're gonna anti someone get close to her and destroy her from within not post negative shit about her on the internet, that's fucking lame.
Mi espanol es malo y no quiero usar traductor pero se lo suficiente para decirlo:Todos los Cubanos que no estan en su pais tienen esa mentalidad de izquierda hme he encontrado con inmigrantes cubanos en todos lados y 20/20 encuentros todos son lo mismo incluso sus hijos y nietos.One would think that coming from a commie country would change something but no

Bug Eater

Was it this one?

Yeah, that was after she'd gotten the okay to fund the prizes herself but was still catching tons of flak for various reasons on Twitter (basically acting like a lightning rod for management who were actually responsible for the T&Cs). She mentioned in a stream around that time that she had to hold herself back from snapping at them on Slack.

Out of everyone, I think Selen is one of the least likely to leave now. VSaikyou seems to have opened a floodgate she has been wanting open for a while. So unless management just drives her totally nuts or stonewalls her when she tries to organize a tournament, like she has been wanting to, I think she is one of the more likely ones to stick around, compared to the rest.
On a related note though I also agree with this, she genuinely likes her co-workers (sorry, family :smugselen:) and has gotten some amazing opportunities because of Niji - I don't think she would necessarily give that up so easily. I guess the question is whether anyone could make her a better offer.

Topo Chico

Mi espanol es malo y no quiero usar traductor pero se lo suficiente para decirlo:Todos los Cubanos que no estan en su pais tienen esa mentalidad de izquierda hme he encontrado con inmigrantes cubanos en todos lados y 20/20 encuentros todos son lo mismo incluso sus hijos y nietos.One would think that coming from a commie country would change something but no
Thank you google translate very cool
1687822452649.png

1687822518006.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Unironically the only thing holding me in Europe is the fact I have a very elderly mother with cancer. When she dies I will strongly consider moving to the remotest part of the reddest US state I can find.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I found my post explaining it:

I just like to shit on her whenever someone brings her up, same with yuri. I forget she exists after I shit on her. I find being an actual anti such a waste of time or at least the way the average retard does it. If you're gonna anti someone get close to her and destroy her from within not post negative shit about her on the internet, that's fucking lame.
How does this explain you being an assmad femboy in all your other posts then? What the shit was more tolerable than you.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Unironically the only thing holding me in Europe is the fact I have a very elderly mother with cancer. When she dies I will strongly consider moving to the remotest part of the reddest US state I can find.
Go one british man, do the spanish, and colonize that "dusty" ragdollwomb.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
How does this explain you being an assmad femboy in all your other posts then? What the shit was more tolerable than you.
I can understand his point tho. Fence sitter spics are a plague to society.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I hope you'll enjoy your transition from a Brit to an Okie.
2020_United_States_presidential_election_results_map_by_county.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
GettyImages-185317185-3626262584.jpg

My only advice, stay really far away from Fort Worth, everyone is fucking insane (the dangerous way, not the hahah funne way)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I hope you'll enjoy your transition from a Brit to an Okie.
View attachment 32795
That whole line from Oklahoma to North Dakota is pretty red. It gets turbo fucking hot and cold once you hit the Dakotas though. Iowa is pretty red at the moment. Minnesota for some reason has gone batshit blue around the twin cities. Illinois is moderate but super blue round Chicago.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I can understand his point tho. Fence sitter spics are a plague to society.
Not this opinion specifically but almost everything he posts reads like he's legitimately stopped taking some sort of mood suppressant medication. Must be United Fruit Company brainrot or something.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

The States is about relative distance to the largest population centers. Big City Activists are in hard "destroy everything" mode and seem hell bent on starting a civil war, but other than that it's pretty awesome.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
that's some nice ass spanish nigga a bit stiff but gets the message across.:kaelaapprob:That's what a few generations outside the shithole does to people, those in america are easily indoctrinated by it and it's not even latinos even asians are getting the brainrot. In some stream Airi was going off saying american healthcare is the worst in the world and I wanted to shake her so bad, someone in chat told her sierra leona has the worst and she was like "that's a country" :vesperfacepalm:

God's Strongest Dragoon

That whole line from Oklahoma to North Dakota is pretty red. It gets turbo fucking hot and cold once you hit the Dakotas though. Iowa is pretty red at the moment. Minnesota for some reason has gone batshit blue around the twin cities. Illinois is moderate but super blue round Chicago.
Problem with shit like Illinois is that the Chicago mega city determines statewide policies. A lot of the states in that picture I linked are all red except for the 1-2 counties where there's a city that determines the entire state's politics.

EDIT: For the non-Americans that aren't aware of how bad it is, these are solid blue states:
Illinois.png
Minnesota.png
Nevada.png

Last edited:

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
I enjoy it when the Ragdoll goes :O :I :O :I :O :I
1687823852482.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Just a reminder that the legendary collaboration between "Southern Brown Sugar" Sena Bonbon and my (white) oshi Mozumi Pichi is ABOUT TO GO LIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom