"No. Many times. Over the course of many years. it's why I never use this site. Oh you haven't replied 17,000 times to some 45 year old aunt in the r/peoplenamedsashawhoknit subreddit? Well you can't post this funny picture or ask a question in the destiny 2 subreddit then, swine.Magni Dezmond (About Reddit)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
That will hurt the morale of the livers and the fans and if money starts to dry up they might close the EN branch.
What the fuck are you talking about? A single person graduated and rumors of one more to graduate in the future out of 30+ talents. Somehow the discussion has gotten as far as the company closing the whole branch down? The company has always released talents at a fast pace regardless of what has happened on the graduation front and you can look at the JP branch for evidence of that.

Anime Fan

Shiina's currently doing a comfy drawing stream. Right now she's drawing Airi as a crab.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

She's the perfect comedown from the average hysterically energetic minimum-ten-cans-of-brain-bleach-per-sentence Kirsche stream. Cute, innocent, small-town-background naïve. Wholesome. Etc.

Also she would absolutely be an axe murderer if she was tall enough to do more than severely endanger your shins. The tiny bits of concentrated teeny-manhera energy that occasionally leak through are worth the wait.
Proctor also has affinity for his escaped Kinsmen. (She's from West Appalachia region, so they're descended from escaped Brits. )

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I knew something happened when I woke up to 30 new pages.. In less traumatic news, HoloCure is now on Steam with a release date TBA. The last three pics show new gameplay modes of possibly fishing, farming and designing your own house.

Like others have already said, Nina grew on me to become a second-tier Niji favorite. I'm puzzled as to why she thinks she doesn't measure up to her peers. Her redemption arc is kinda impressive tbh.

edit: Also underwater levels almost always suck.. why???

It's been on Steam for a month now.

Store page is up, but it is not available, yet.

As for the "water level", that is probably just Kobo's Ult.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Lisa is about to start her comfy music review:

Will the tracks be epic or cringe? You'll have to tune in to find out!
e: so far, the music has been epic

Last edited:

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
In any case, I'd like to ask. How long is the average shelf-life of your average vtuber? Doesn't matter if they're indie or corpo. How long does one go before they eventually graduate? I've seen many vtubers graduate in less than 3 years. Anyone going beyond that, I'd consider a miracle. Has anyone consistently remained active for longer than 5 years?

Did a bit of research and a lot of them actually namely Ironmouse, Zentreya, Sora, Peanuts, Nora Cat, Hoonie, Baacharu, Siro, Nojaloli, and Fuji Aoi all of which debuted or started their activities in 2017.

Speaking of which, Siro is celebrating her 6th year on Youtube on the 28th with Niji's Rion and Debiru and Holo's Koyori

And during these times of graduations, It's pretty reassuring that this is her stickied post

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Limkin

Nijisanji specifically operates in a way where they can easily lose half of their members and not even bother about it, because there is so much left that average viewer is just going to stick with it and keep watching company mandated vtubers. Even big names leaving isn't going to do shit to their bottom line, especially not girls. Remember that 2/3 of their income comes from women around the age of 20. And even if Vox leaves, they are still going to have plenty to offer, I bet Hex would pop open an expensive wine to celebrate it. Until their JP branch implodes they genuinely don't give a fuck and can easily tell everyone to suck a fat one or leave. This is why you should be cheering for your oshi to graduate so she doesn't have to work in this toxic hellhole

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Man roza is killing it, streaming for a solid 20 people. Her old company must be seething right now, missing such a powerhouse of a talent.

Do you have an issue with her? I've seen you post a lot of semi-anti stuff. I don't personally care, but I've only heard decent things about Roza and am curious if she did anything worth being negative towards her about.

Negzana

Haha OLD yeah haha those sure didn't come out yesterday haha

After laughing at Jelly's hagdom this morning now I will get a taste of my medicine by being told the 10 year old creepy videos I grew up with in my teenage years are old.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Nijisanji specifically operates in a way where they can easily lose half of their members and not even bother about it, because there is so much left that average viewer is just going to stick with it and keep watching company mandated vtubers. Even big names leaving isn't going to do shit to their bottom line, especially not girls. Remember that 2/3 of their income comes from women around the age of 20. And even if Vox leaves, they are still going to have plenty to offer, I bet Hex would pop open an expensive wine to celebrate it. Until their JP branch implodes they genuinely don't give a fuck and can easily tell everyone to suck a fat one or leave. This is why you should be cheering for your oshi to graduate so she doesn't have to work in this toxic hellhole
I'm waiting for them to recycle old models with a palette swap next.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Cheri just started playing the FOTM game (Only Up). She's a borderline retarded zoomer, so this will likely be an enjoyable shitshow.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Lia sounds genuinely spooked by whatever's going on with her heart.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's currently doing a comfy drawing stream. Right now she's drawing Airi as a crab.

Cursed Lia stream starting soon

Miuna's Zatsudan.
miuna.png
Overlapping Miuna..... Lol whatever sad girls, I'll catch the VOD... maybe
>Pop into Beanut's stream
>it's not a sea nipple chat!
>Chat it's not even pink what kind of nipples are you looking at chat?

BROWN Beanut! BROWN WOMEN with BROWN NIPPLES!
:kiarachefkiss::sanastfu:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
There are snitches in Lumi chat. She has just got notified about false report.
At beginning she issued warning.
View attachment 32788
Damn snitch bitches.

Thankfully, this place is not under the watchful eye of Twitch, Twitter, or anything like that, so I'm free to share this message to the snitch bitches that may or may not check into this place:

Thank you Rie. Might pack more of a punch coming from a cute anime girl.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Do you have an issue with her? I've seen you post a lot of semi-anti stuff. I don't personally care, but I've only heard decent things about Roza and am curious if she did anything worth being negative towards her about.
I found my post explaining it:
I don't know about my fellow spics but in general I have no hate for a fellow spic but roza is the worst type of spic IMO. She's a spic with leftist brainrot, sure she will push back on the use of latinx but will champion the use of latine. I've had to put up with her type a lot and these assholes are the jew lapdogs destroying what little semblance of decency my culture has. I have a literal tranny prostitue as a senator in my shithole, people like roza voted for it and champion whatever garbage it does. Seeing her eat shit makes smile.
I just like to shit on her whenever someone brings her up, same with yuri. I forget she exists after I shit on her. I find being an actual anti such a waste of time or at least the way the average retard does it. If you're gonna anti someone get close to her and destroy her from within not post negative shit about her on the internet, that's fucking lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom